The Black Prince

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Black Prince (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you agree with me?

1. Yes (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

2. No (9 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

What is your opinion of the Black Prince

1. I like it (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. I hate it (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. I don't have the tank (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

Vote Hide poll

__ShootTheOtherGuy__ #1 Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 26745 battles
  • [-STX-]

From what I've heard, the Black Prince is gonna be readjusted in the near future. From my experience of playing the Black Prince, the only buff I think it should only receive is just a speed buff, from 20 KMH to 30-35 KMH. This will allow for the tank to relocate much quicker than it's current state. Nothing else should be touched on this tank other than it's speed.

Terutsuki #2 Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:13 AM

Haruna > Fusou

• Players
  • 19320 battles
  • [MAHOU]
That'd be pretty damn broken in the hands of people who know what to do. 

Thanks to Zennosha and/or Panbun, I have a shiny new signature! Thank you!

__ShootTheOtherGuy__ #3 Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 26745 battles
  • [-STX-]

View PostNot_A_Fascist, on 12 July 2018 - 02:13 AM, said:

That'd be pretty damn broken in the hands of people who know what to do. 

Nah

Attached Files

• Attached File   image.jpeg   24.29K

Jonny_applesauce #4 Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:45 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6595 battles
  • [CLEAR]

What it needs is a tad lot more dpm - since it has such weak alpha damage for a tier 7 heavy it should at least have as dpm as your average tier 7 medium tank.

like ffs the new T-34-1 has a 100 mm gun with more pen, nearly twice the alpha and better dpm

When I see a black wince I view it as a HP piñata to brawl with and watch as it A. Fails to pen a heavy tank 50% of the time or B. Can't get its teeny little gun to bear on a medium tank for long enough to fire more than 1 or 2 piddly little shots in the time it takes me to completely kill it.

If it could fire fast enough to burn enemies down it would be a serious threat, but it quite simply poses no threat since the only good thing about it is the armor.

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

LautyWX #5 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21867 battles
  • [KR0N0]
make it go up to 30km/ph with a quick acceleration and you got a solid tank
making a signature.....

Spekulatius #6 Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 29726 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 11 July 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

What it needs is a tad lot more dpm - since it has such weak alpha damage for a tier 7 heavy it should at least have as dpm as your average tier 7 medium tank.

like ffs the new T-34-1 has a 100 mm gun with more pen, nearly twice the alpha and better dpm

When I see a black wince I view it as a HP piñata to brawl with and watch as it A. Fails to pen a heavy tank 50% of the time or B. Can't get its teeny little gun to bear on a medium tank for long enough to fire more than 1 or 2 piddly little shots in the time it takes me to completely kill it.

If it could fire fast enough to burn enemies down it would be a serious threat, but it quite simply poses no threat since the only good thing about it is the armor.

Actually, I like to brawl with mediums in it. The key is to run the stock gun on the Black Wince. The problem with running the stock gun is that now you have real problems with Tier 8 heavy tanks that are now very tough to pen, but for mediums, it works great.

Overall, the Tiger P is a much better tank in terms of armor, mobility and gun stats.

Community pledge signer

__Snx__ #7 Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17169 battles
  • [FLOOP]

Not only does this need a mobility and gun buff, it needs more armor as well. Look at the Tiger P, with a much better gun (higher DPM, alpha, pen, and maybe accuracy) and better armor, with better mobility. The BP for me was a semi-hulldown/ sidescraper that had pretty thin sides compared with the Russians and the turret is penned like 50% of the time anyway by tier 8 and 7 tanks. Mobility, just needs a tad bit more, the traverse feels insanely nice, just maybe boost that top speed to 30 kph.

Overall: DPM and pen boost, armor buff (turret mainly, frontal hull is troll and that's on-par with the KV3), and mobility buff.

Self-sworn Free-to-Play player and Optimist. 

"Salt is not an acceptable social currency anywhere. It's a liability that impedes positive communication, improvement and learning on many levels."                              - Anonymous

Bachus131 #8 Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15947 battles
  • [JAWZ]
The DPM buff it got was good and will make it a popular tank but I think it would have been better to give it a 15% penetration and alpha damage buff as it already had a good ROF and still has problems penetrating when uptiered. 
'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users