Jump to content


Idea..


  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

ZebraUp #1 Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:03 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17366 battles
  • 1,130
  • [_UF_]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

I just got done playing multiple battles in tiers 6-10 and almost every team of mine was comprised entirely of 30-40%'ers with less than 1000 battles. Most of them in premiums.  Approximately 9 out of 14 battles i was the only player on my team with a winrate over 50%. It was horrid.

 

Anyways..  how about this for an idea.. split ALL players into 2 groups. 50% and up in one group and 30 & 40%'ers in the other! When their winrate in the minors exceeds 50% in that tier then they are automatically moved into the major leagues in that tier. When/if it drops below 50% they are called back to the minor leagues.

 

Just a thought..

 

 


Edited by ZebraUp, 12 July 2018 - 06:05 AM.

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel


InkaPanzer #2 Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:08 AM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 44401 battles
  • 2,653
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016
Another useful thread about how to "fix" the MM...

Saludos desde Perú!

 


_Fat_Basturd_ #3 Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:27 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10618 battles
  • 971
  • Member since:
    01-01-2016
How about if after 1000 games  your win rate isn't in at least the 40 percentile a virus is sent to your device and fries it.

4sfield #4 Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:37 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 29303 battles
  • 4,063
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014
  Geez guys, 30-40%ers aren’t going anywhere and there is no fixing anything so you won’t see them. You’re supposed to kill the red ones and let the green ones take beating for you while you do it.

 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


MudkipAtWar #5 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:06 AM

    T1 best heavy tank

  • Players
  • 19800 battles
  • 1,101
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015
Honestly I don’t have a problem with the current matchmaking 

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

 

 


_dookie #6 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:13 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39853 battles
  • 1,447
  • [QEEN]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2014

View PostZebraUp, on 11 July 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

I just got done playing multiple battles in tiers 6-10 and almost every team of mine was comprised entirely of 30-40%'ers with less than 1000 battles. Most of them in premiums.  Approximately 9 out of 14 battles i was the only player on my team with a winrate over 50%. It was horrid.

 

Anyways..  how about this for an idea.. split ALL players into 2 groups. 50% and up in one group and 30 & 40%'ers in the other! When their winrate in the minors exceeds 50% in that tier then they are automatically moved into the major leagues in that tier. When/if it drops below 50% they are called back to the minor leagues.

 

Just a thought..

 

 

 

If everyone played rating battles you would kind of have this.  But not enough people do so their design doesn’t work. 

 

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 12 July 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

Honestly I don’t have a problem with the current matchmaking 

 

Agree.  



tankeatingtiger #7 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:23 AM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 15363 battles
  • 1,710
  • [_VB_]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View Post4sfield, on 12 July 2018 - 01:37 AM, said:

  Geez guys, 30-40%ers aren’t going anywhere and there is no fixing anything so you won’t see them. You’re supposed to kill the red ones and let the green ones take beating for you while you do it.

Yes. Stop whining about it and start dealing with it.

Now, if you deal with it by coming to the forums and complaining about rigged MM (which I am not suggesting the OP is doing), then that’s a whole other ballgame 


Edited by tankeatingtiger, 12 July 2018 - 08:24 AM.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch


WipWapJaws #8 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:35 AM

    Clanless Scrub

  • Players
  • 41197 battles
  • 3,434
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

I like playing with 30-40%ers.  Nothing beats the feeling of a good carry.

 

All I can say is yes it can be very frustrating playing with those sort of players on your team.  Get better at using them, using them to spot for you, be a hit shield or a decoy.  You can tell them where to go at the start but if it all hoes to hell them use them to your advantage.  How else to you get these huge damage games and rasins.   



RommelTanker #9 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:39 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1922 battles
  • 2,049
  • [_DX2_]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2017
To me I look at the average player as an extra slab of armor and HP to sit behind while I farm damage off of enemies and engorge my numbers.

4sfield #10 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:49 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 29303 battles
  • 4,063
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostRommelTanker, on 12 July 2018 - 04:39 AM, said:

To me I look at the average player as an extra slab of armor and HP to sit behind while I farm damage off of enemies and engorge my numbers.

 

  It’s always better when you can get something out of them. I’d rather see them do something useful than me have to work around them while they play the same bush for the entire game in a top tier heavy. All you have to do is whittle one red down to a couple shots and then the yolotard in them takes over. They can’t resist, they’ll wade through a lead curtain of murderous fire for a chance at a kill shot. Once you get them to move half the battle is over, just don’t expect them to move again until that next kill shot opportunity arises.


 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


PanzertroopenVT #11 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:39 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11368 battles
  • 2,225
  • [PRDE]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2017

View PostZebraUp, on 12 July 2018 - 01:03 AM, said:

I just got done playing multiple battles in tiers 6-10 and almost every team of mine was comprised entirely of 30-40%'ers with less than 1000 battles. Most of them in premiums.  Approximately 9 out of 14 battles i was the only player on my team with a winrate over 50%. It was horrid.

 

Anyways..  how about this for an idea.. split ALL players into 2 groups. 50% and up in one group and 30 & 40%'ers in the other! When their winrate in the minors exceeds 50% in that tier then they are automatically moved into the major leagues in that tier. When/if it drops below 50% they are called back to the minor leagues.

 

Just a thought..

 

 

Why would u do this, u know or should know this has been beaten to death, this topic, plus ur gonna have the forum beasts who share a blood supply with these forums either here or in another thread troll this one. Ur wr won't be 50% for long of all ur playing against is 50% or betetr right?


Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU


SpartacusDiablo #12 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:40 AM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 17539 battles
  • 7,251
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View Post4sfield, on 12 July 2018 - 01:37 AM, said:

  Geez guys, 30-40%ers aren’t going anywhere and there is no fixing anything so you won’t see them. You’re supposed to kill the red ones and let the green ones take beating for you while you do it.

^^^^


Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]


PanzertroopenVT #13 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:42 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11368 battles
  • 2,225
  • [PRDE]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2017

View PostRommelTanker, on 12 July 2018 - 04:39 AM, said:

To me I look at the average player as an extra slab of armor and HP to sit behind while I farm damage off of enemies and engorge my numbers.

 

For a team based game, this comment reekls of what's wrong in the playerbase, I'd rather have a 40% who doesn't see the entire battlefield prop but is willing to learn and help the team over  a self inflated 55-60% who sits in a bush all ga,e hiding, waiting for easy kills or easy skirmishes to rack numbers. Go play pugm if wanna be a solo rockstar, this game is based on  teammates helping on e another......or did u not go through wotb academy in ur illustrious carrier 


Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 12 July 2018 - 10:42 AM.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU


PanzertroopenVT #14 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:43 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11368 battles
  • 2,225
  • [PRDE]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2017

View Post4sfield, on 12 July 2018 - 04:49 AM, said:

 

  It’s always better when you can get something out of them. I’d rather see them do something useful than me have to work around them while they play the same bush for the entire game in a top tier heavy. All you have to do is whittle one red down to a couple shots and then the yolotard in them takes over. They can’t resist, they’ll wade through a lead curtain of murderous fire for a chance at a kill shot. Once you get them to move half the battle is over, just don’t expect them to move again until that next kill shot opportunity arises.

 

yolotard? Dude u just don't get it do u?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU


tankeatingtiger #15 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:46 AM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 15363 battles
  • 1,710
  • [_VB_]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

See, ya gotta look at it like this:

At worst: teammates are occasional blockers, consistently ragers, and always town-goers. Style cramping damage sponges is all.

At best: teammates are somewhat helpful in winning, although you can't count on them to win late-game situations or to not go AFK at key moments.


YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch


PanzertroopenVT #16 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:48 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11368 battles
  • 2,225
  • [PRDE]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2017

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 12 July 2018 - 05:46 AM, said:

See, ya gotta look at it like this:

At worst: teammates are occasional blockers, consistently ragers, and always town-goers. Style cramping damage sponges is all.

At best: teammates are somewhat helpful in winning, although you can't count on them to win late-game situations or to not go AFK at key moments.

 

know what comes outa their mouths if confronted with such behaviors?   

DUDE LAG!


Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU


tankeatingtiger #17 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:49 AM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 15363 battles
  • 1,710
  • [_VB_]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 12 July 2018 - 05:48 AM, said:

 

know what comes outa their mouths if confronted with such behaviors?   

DUDE LAG!

or

invisible snipers hax

or

no help

or

fk team


YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch


___ez_e___ #18 Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:33 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 58461 battles
  • 2,888
  • [FUZY]
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

View PostWipWapJaws, on 12 July 2018 - 04:35 AM, said:

I like playing with 30-40%ers.  Nothing beats the feeling of a good carry.

 

All I can say is yes it can be very frustrating playing with those sort of players on your team.  Get better at using them, using them to spot for you, be a hit shield or a decoy.  You can tell them where to go at the start but if it all hoes to hell them use them to your advantage.  How else to you get these huge damage games and rasins.   

 

I’d rather lose every battle against quality competition, than beat up on scrubs.  It’s boring.   



DanAnsomeHansome #19 Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:37 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34670 battles
  • 1,582
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015
When are people going to realize those same 40%ers on the reds are the ones who aren’t good enough to properly kill your tank and that is where a lot of your damage comes from. There are a lot of 50%ers here that would be 40%ers themselves if all the played were good players. 

trogvision #20 Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:49 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14148 battles
  • 686
  • [ATO]
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

View Postmlacunza, on 12 July 2018 - 06:08 AM, said:

Another useful thread about how to "fix" the MM...

 

Aren't you the one who went on my thread and told us to "Eat your milk"? By that logic why don't you drink your lettuce?
Nobody likes AFK'ers.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users