Fu_Manchu_ #21 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10148 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 12 July 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

Honestly I don’t have a problem with the current matchmaking 

CLEAR/CLE4R family discord: https://discord.gg/Pq44sNt

My second (formerly phone-only, now shameless re-roll) account is HanYolo_.

Find me on discord: Fu_Manchu_#6222

Button2011 #22 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:37 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27590 battles
  • [PNCR]

View PostZebraUp, on 12 July 2018 - 01:03 AM, said:

I just got done playing multiple battles in tiers 6-10 and almost every team of mine was comprised entirely of 30-40%'ers with less than 1000 battles. Most of them in premiums.  Approximately 9 out of 14 battles i was the only player on my team with a winrate over 50%. It was horrid.

Anyways..  how about this for an idea.. split ALL players into 2 groups. 50% and up in one group and 30 & 40%'ers in the other! When their winrate in the minors exceeds 50% in that tier then they are automatically moved into the major leagues in that tier. When/if it drops below 50% they are called back to the minor leagues.

Just a thought..

No, my queue times would take forever. And honestly if I see more 60%ers in my games, it would really alter the pace of my game to a slower degree. 

Button2011 #23 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27590 battles
  • [PNCR]
My tournament games remind me of why playing against 60%ers is so annoying.

4sfield #24 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:40 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 28337 battles
  • [-1]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 12 July 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

yolotard? Dude u just don't get it do u?

I think I have an extremely good grip on what’s going on out there.

I don’t see guys make much of an effort to help me with anything. The only time they do is when their is something in it for them, hence yolotard. You can’t expect anyone to be on the same page as you. If you play passive/aggressive and can’t think 2 moves ahead you’re going to get yourself pinned down and be left at the mercy of those 30-40%ers because they’re not coming to help. 

Those guys display about as much aggressiveness as earthworms. They’re not capable of thinking ahead, that’s what they run town or camp and try to shoot from distance. A lot of times they’ll sit in the same spot without sjots until they’re flanked which means they don’t understand what they need to be doing to be effective. A 30-40%er that is helpful will at least bring his tank out there and try to help but like I said, they don’t think 2 moves ahead and get themselves killed because they aren’t situationally aware enough to play up front. 

It’s about decision making. They don’t decide to do anything because they’ve decided before the game starts that they’re not going to be 1st, then they decide not to listen to the call, then they decide to sit and wait for shots to come to them and If they’re not getting shot at, they decide they’re in a good spot.

The worst thing about it all is they don’t understand what they need to be doing. Not playing a tank to it’s strength is the biggest issue I have. If you spawn into a match with 3 heavies, 2 TD’s and a couple med/lights those guys need to be playing their tank to it’s role. That’s your best chance to win but it doesn’t get done that way. instead you get medium/lights that don’t spot plus heavies and TD’s that camp. Never mind the TD’s, the heavies need to go where th action is. The mediums/lights need to go find it. That’s what brings dynamic to the game. 

Instead, I’m forced to play whatever tank I’m playing in multiple roles every game because guys don’t know how to play theirs or have DECIDED they’re not going to. Never mind the fact that my tank may not be suited for the job I have to do, if I lose it’s still my fault. That’s because it’s me vs 13 every match and that’s how it has to be looked at. There is no use in complaining about it, you just accept it and make YOUR decisions based on the 13 guys that continue to make no decisions. 

There are all types of bad players, I’d rather fight with a bad one that’s at least trying to do something to help win than one that lays back and watches everyone die then succumbs in the end game because he’s incapable. At least a guy that throws himself into the mix is creating distraction and can give you something to work with. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

InkaPanzer #25 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:45 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 41411 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Posttrogvision, on 12 July 2018 - 11:49 AM, said:

Aren't you the one who went on my thread and told us to "Eat your milk"? By that logic why don't you drink your lettuce?

Hahahaha so you are not too smart, right? why you dont expend time learning the game instead of writing useless content?

Saludos!

LordManaz #26 Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:49 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32579 battles
  • [HVC]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 12 July 2018 - 05:49 AM, said:

or

invisible snipers hax

or

no help

or

fk team

​my favorite phrase when i yolo.

Maybe the worst noob in NA

LordManaz #27 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:00 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32579 battles
  • [HVC]

Self-proclaimed the leader of noobs, If you have any complaints with 30-40%'s, just deal with it and next time carry harder, then create a threat with a youtube video of your carry.

Maybe the worst noob in NA

trogvision #28 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12827 battles
  • [ATO]

View Postmlacunza, on 12 July 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

Hahahaha so you are not too smart, right? why you dont expend time learning the game  [Trog here, perhaps you should do the same since you berated me over literally, a 1% difference in our tier 10 wr.]  instead of writing useless content?

Edited by trogvision, 12 July 2018 - 07:09 PM.

Nobody likes AFK'ers.

fedsnbr #29 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 49324 battles
  • [STRYK]

View PostDanAnsomeHansome, on 12 July 2018 - 07:37 AM, said:

When are people going to realize those same 40%ers on the reds are the ones who aren’t good enough to properly kill your tank and that is where a lot of your damage comes from. There are a lot of 50%ers here that would be 40%ers themselves if all the played were good players. 

TonnerreCadien #30 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:31 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 41625 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postmlacunza, on 12 July 2018 - 11:45 AM, said:

Hahahaha so you are not too smart, right? why you dont expend time learning the game instead of writing useless content?

mlacunza, as long as I have your attention, I still would like to know what "Yes, what's the supranatural of see a lot of zeros in tier 4 ? Tier X maybe..." means.

oTVnY0d.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

ahredstealth #31 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:37 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 12 July 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

mlacunza, as long as I have your attention, I still would like to know what "Yes, what's the supranatural of see a lot of zeros in tier 4 ? Tier X maybe..." means.

English isn't his first language.

Basically he's saying, "It's not that unusual to see a lot of zeros in tier 4.  [the player base is still learning the game at that level, so potato'ing is not that unnatural.]  Tier X, maybe you should be seeing less zeros."

Hope that helps.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

TonnerreCadien #32 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:46 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 41625 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postahredstealth, on 12 July 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

Basically he's saying, "It's not that unusual to see a lot of zeros in tier 4.  [the player base is still learning the game at that level, so potato'ing is not that unnatural.]  Tier X, maybe you should be seeing less zeros."

Hope that helps.

Thanks for this, and you're *probably* right about it, but in the context of the thread in which it was written, it makes zero sense.

oTVnY0d.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

ahredstealth #33 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:01 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 12 July 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

Thanks for this, and you're *probably* right about it, but in the context of the thread in which it was written, it makes zero sense.

Sense is as required on the forums as it is in the game.

Think about that for a few minutes.

~Stealth

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

RommelTanker #34 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 1840 battles
  • [_DX2_]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 12 July 2018 - 02:42 AM, said:

For a team based game, this comment reekls of what's wrong in the playerbase, I'd rather have a 40% who doesn't see the entire battlefield prop but is willing to learn and help the team over  a self inflated 55-60% who sits in a bush all ga,e hiding, waiting for easy kills or easy skirmishes to rack numbers. Go play pugm if wanna be a solo rockstar, this game is based on  teammates helping on e another......or did u not go through wotb academy in ur illustrious carrier 

For a team based game, the average player is relatively sh*t, tends to yolo into 5-6-7 enemies at once, and dies then wonders what happened or why no one supported them, the average WR indicates an unhealthy habit of not playing as a team (48%), and the game itself nearly screams "Play solo". So no, my comment does not reek of what's wrong with the playerbase, it reeks of advice that anyone who gives a damn about making sure they don't fall into the pit of stats hell should follow.

View Post4sfield, on 12 July 2018 - 01:49 AM, said:

It’s always better when you can get something out of them. I’d rather see them do something useful than me have to work around them while they play the same bush for the entire game in a top tier heavy. All you have to do is whittle one red down to a couple shots and then the yolotard in them takes over. They can’t resist, they’ll wade through a lead curtain of murderous fire for a chance at a kill shot. Once you get them to move half the battle is over, just don’t expect them to move again until that next kill shot opportunity arises.

While I can wholeheartedly agree that when you get something, anything out of them, then yeah it's good because it shows they're at least trying to learn. But being like I am, I rarely if ever put the faith in anyone to do anything intelligent unless they're from a clan I know does well or they're from the forums. What's interesting to note is that even with my habit of letting the scrubs die off, I still tend to carry them to victory, even with how little they deserve to be carried.

I sense heresy.

InkaPanzer #35 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:52 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 41411 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 12 July 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

Well in Spanish we use many Latin words, Latin from ancient Roman Empire language, just in case you dont know that. So "supranatural" means unnatural like @ahredstealth already translate very well. Hope NOW all is clear about my post.

View Postahredstealth, on 12 July 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

Hope that helps.

@ahredstealth Thanks! thats exactly what Im trying to said in that thread.... and thanks for understand about English is not my mother language, the others two only wants some kind of revange....

Saludos!

InkaPanzer #36 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:04 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 41411 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Posttrogvision, on 12 July 2018 - 02:07 PM, said:

Looks like for you Maths are something weird right?? In Tier X I have almost +2% in front of you... Today you are 48.23% WR career Im 51.79% WR, Im 58.99% WR monthly you 54.25%... I have 92 of 180 (51%) tanks Mastered, you 13! of 111 (12%) ... so I suggest that instead of being behind me in the forums try to learn the game and stop playing the Churchill Gun Carrier...

Saludos!

trogvision #37 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12827 battles
  • [ATO]

View Postmlacunza, on 12 July 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

Looks like for you Maths are something weird right?? In Tier X I have almost +2% in front of you... [Trog] But you're not 2% ahead of me. Even if you were, that's a very miniscule comparison to make and berate someone over. Today you are 48.23% WR career Im 51.79% WR, Im 58.99% WR monthly you 54.25%... [Trog] You're good at voicing your opinion I'll give you that, however regarding monthly win rate, anything above 50% is considered acceptable.  I have 92 of 180 (51%) tanks Mastered, you 13! of 111 (12%) ... [Trog] Look at my battle count and look at yours. Granted I joined in patch 1.5, there was a large gap of time I was inactive. All it takes is time for me to master my tanks. so I suggest that instead of being behind me in the forums try to learn the game and stop playing the Churchill Gun Carrier... [Trog] Again, your tier X win rate being less than 2% higher than mine proves you do not know everything about the game either. Thankfully, I didn't need your advice to come to the decision to sell my Churchill GC. 

Nobody likes AFK'ers.

InkaPanzer #38 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:55 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 41411 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Posttrogvision, on 12 July 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

Looks like for you Maths are something weird right?? In Tier X I have almost +2% in front of you... [Trog] But you're not 2% ahead of me. Even if you were, that's a very miniscule comparison to make and berate someone over. Today you are 48.23% WR career Im 51.79% WR, Im 58.99% WR monthly you 54.25%... [Trog] You're good at voicing your opinion I'll give you that, however regarding monthly win rate, anything above 50% is considered acceptable.  I have 92 of 180 (51%) tanks Mastered, you 13! of 111 (12%) ... [Trog] Look at my battle count and look at yours. Granted I joined in patch 1.5, there was a large gap of time I was inactive. All it takes is time for me to master my tanks. so I suggest that instead of being behind me in the forums try to learn the game and stop playing the Churchill Gun Carrier... [Trog] Again, your tier X win rate being less than 2% higher than mine proves you do not know everything about the game either. Thankfully, I didn't need your advice to come to the decision to sell my Churchill GC. 

Can you use the forum in the proper way? use the quote option....

Again maths are not your friend right?? so do I need to post the links from Blitzstars again???

"Thankfully, I didn't need your advice to come to the decision to sell my Churchill GC. "  <--- THIS is your main problem, you give up very soon so you do not learn, and then you're crying here in the forums, only 39 battles and 25.64% (pathetic) in the CGC and you sold it.

Saludos!

trogvision #39 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12827 battles
  • [ATO]

View Postmlacunza, on 12 July 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

Can you use the forum in the proper way? use the quote option....

Again maths are not your friend right?? so do I need to post the links from Blitzstars again???

"Thankfully, I didn't need your advice to come to the decision to sell my Churchill GC. "  <--- THIS is your main problem, you give up very soon so you do not learn, and then you're crying here in the forums, only 39 battles and 25.64% (pathetic) in the CGC and you sold it.

You seem to be the one with math crompehension problems here bud. You said you were almost 2% ahead of me in tier 10. That doesn't make you 2% ahead of me however. After 39 battles I learned the Churchill GC wasn't for me. When did I make a thread complaining about it?

Out of courtesy, I won't berate you for being wrong. Unlike the contrary in your case.

Nobody likes AFK'ers.

InkaPanzer #40 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:14 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 41411 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Posttrogvision, on 12 July 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

You seem to be the one with math crompehension problems here bud. You said you were almost 2% ahead of me in tier 10. That doesn't make you 2% ahead of me however. After 39 battles I learned the Churchill GC wasn't for me. When did I make a thread complaining about it?

Out of courtesy, I won't berate you for being wrong. Unlike the contrary in your case.

WHAT?? ok:

your stats: https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/trogvision

mine: https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/mlacunza

you can see there your Tier X WR is 45.12% mine: 47% so yes its +1.88% Im better than you.. so did you even read when I wrote "ALMOST" 2%?? but in general WR Im ahead of you for 3.56% .. looks like the elementary school was hard for you.

Saludos!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users