Who will close their wallets forever? Rumored mk6 nerf

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will close their wallets forever? Rumored mk6 nerf (42 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Will you close your wallet forever if mk6 is nerfed?

1. Yes (10 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

2. No (32 votes [76.19%])

Percentage of vote: 76.19%

Vote Hide poll

Duke_87 #1 Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28657 battles
  • [MOMS]

I hear tell of a possible mk 6 nerf. After it being a #$&# crate tank in the first place, I would consider this a betrayal of trust of the first order. WG would never get another cent from me.  Ever. 

You?

Goal: Suck incrementally less, day by day

4sfield #2 Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:34 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 29311 battles
  • [-1]
  War chests are on sale for $69.99

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

tankeatingtiger #3 Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:36 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 15447 battles
  • [_VB_]

Isn't it just an enriched tank?

Plus it serves you right if you bought those scummy chests.

Also what is your source?

Edited by tankeatingtiger, 12 July 2018 - 07:31 AM.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

BrickSniper33A #4 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:10 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles

The minute I heard WG was gonna take all my tanks that I paid for, and steal their equipment, then make me pay gold to get the equipment remounted in under a month, I closed my wallet for good.

I realized a long time ago that WG has 0 boundaries when it comes to milking as much short term money as possible. Yet somehow I'm still surprised when they cross new boundaries that people said they'd never cross. 

In civilized countries saying Star Wars is better than Dr. Who and Star Trek should be punishable by death.

Official Cybermen obsessed Dr. Who nerd and omnisexual pervert of Blitz https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

BrickSniper33A #5 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:17 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles

Don't just give me that "Oh but they fixed the equipment you salty bugger bla bla bla." My problem isn't them doing it, it's the fact that they were A-Okay with completely screwing over everyone and patting us on the back with a nice little way of saying "deal with it dumba$$es" in a manner that makes one think they were talking to 5 year olds. 

The plain and simple reason WG removed the new equipment mechanics is this: It didn't make as much milking money as they expected. They can do something just like this, even worse possibly, anytime they want and wouldn't blink twice. I no longer pay for DLC period, on any games, all thanks to 3.h8 opening my adamantly shut eyes.

Edited by BrickSniper33A, 12 July 2018 - 07:20 AM.

In civilized countries saying Star Wars is better than Dr. Who and Star Trek should be punishable by death.

Official Cybermen obsessed Dr. Who nerd and omnisexual pervert of Blitz https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Duke_87 #6 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28657 battles
  • [MOMS]

Can I grind it? No. Can I only get it by paying money? Yes. 

It is a premium tank. The rest is [edited]lawyerese. 

As for my source...no comment, but it was someone I would expect to be in the know. Heck, I hope it is a totally false rumor.  

tankeatingtiger #7 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:21 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 15447 battles
  • [_VB_]

View PostDuke_87, on 12 July 2018 - 02:20 AM, said:

Can I grind it? No. Can I only get it by paying money? Yes. 

It is a premium tank. The rest is [edited]lawyerese. 

As for my source...no comment, but it was someone I would expect to be in the know. Heck, I hope it is a totally false rumor.  

Sorry if I am being overly skeptical, but how am I supposed to believe something second-hand from an unknown source?

Also it’s not really a betrayal of trust because they never said they wouldn’t nerf enriched tanks. I know it’s their obvious loophole but you are getting upset over a hypothetical and they never said anything about nerfs. So if it’s all “[edited]lawyerese” then you should expect this hypothetical to happen.

YouTube Channel: 

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

CristianoRonaldo_7_RM #8 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:39 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13207 battles
  • [XCLB2]

1. why would you buy crates in the first place?

2. The Tank isn't premium just enriched and since you didin't pay to get it directly, you gambled, It a loophole and Like said WG never said they wouldnt nerf Enriched tanks

3. The rumors of the nerf arn't confirmed

4. Why would you buy crates

5. and at this point one should understand that money spent on the game is a gamble even when it shouldnt

Hullo

Duke_87 #9 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28657 battles
  • [MOMS]
Didn’t ask you to believe; don’t really care if you do. But that has nothing to do with the validity of the question. 

4sfield #10 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:24 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 29311 battles
  • [-1]

You have to use lube. I’m amazed they don’t sell it in bundles. The thing about “fixing” equipment is false. They stole it, expected us to pay for it, we didn’t so they figured out a way to get us to pay for it. 

If you don’t use lube, it hurts worse.

It was the same when they would nerf the tanks everyone equipped before they changed it. We all equipped tanks because they were solid. Everyone good played them so the stats were skewed, it made them look like they were OP so they nerfed them. 

This enrichment tank came from a crate. It wasn’t offered as a premium. Any tank can be enriched and subsequently nerfed. Why is it any different if it came from a crate? 

I don’t think nerfing it qualifies you for a lube job.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

WipWapJaws #11 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:29 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 41229 battles
  • [WKD]

Its an enriched tank, they have for the last few years said they will alter enriched tanks.  Its their get out for not nerfing premiums.  This is not new news.  I believe any tank that you can grind is considered an enriched tank, a tank you pay gold for is a premium tank.  

I cant see them doing much to it, it a good tank in certain situations but it is not a nub friendly tank IMO and like most difficult tanks it is mainly good players driving them.  TBH if you cant hit that massive hatch then it is a you problem 

HugGigolo #12 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17708 battles
  • [AGILE]

There’s a great many legitimate complaints we can make about WG but this isn’t one. They have consistently and explicitly pointed out that “permanently enriched” tanks may be nerfed like any other. This has been their line since the Kpf-70 showed up. If you didn’t know that by now you weren’t paying attention. 

reluctanttheist #13 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:32 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 23137 battles
  • [III-H]

Chieftain Mk.6 nerf?  Not likely!  It's not even remotely OP as it stands.  Blitzstars data shows it well down from the top in WR, dmg, etc.

BlitzNews has no news of this kind.  I think you can dismiss this rumor :)

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

tankeatingtiger #14 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 15447 battles
  • [_VB_]

View PostCristianoRonaldo_7_RM, on 12 July 2018 - 03:39 AM, said:

1. why would you buy crates in the first place?

2. The Tank isn't premium just enriched and since you didin't pay to get it directly, you gambled, It a loophole and Like said WG never said they wouldnt nerf Enriched tanks

3. The rumors of the nerf arn't confirmed

4. Why would you buy crates

5. and at this point one should understand that money spent on the game is a gamble even when it shouldnt

^^^

if in doubt, please reread 1 and 4

View Postreluctanttheist, on 12 July 2018 - 05:32 AM, said:

^^^

YouTube Channel: 

-Blartch

tankeatingtiger #15 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:38 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 15447 battles
  • [_VB_]

View PostDuke_87, on 12 July 2018 - 03:48 AM, said:

Didn’t ask you to believe; don’t really care if you do. But that has nothing to do with the validity of the question. 

Fine, I will answer your illegitimate question: No.

Because:

View PostHugGigolo, on 12 July 2018 - 05:21 AM, said:

There’s a great many legitimate complaints we can make about WG but this isn’t one. They have consistently and explicitly pointed out that “permanently enriched” tanks may be nerfed like any other. This has been their line since the Kpf-70 showed up. If you didn’t know that by now you weren’t paying attention. 

YouTube Channel: 

-Blartch

Afleet_Alex #16 Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 62335 battles
Wg knows that if you bought crates your threats to do anything are pretty meaningless.

mike82198 #17 Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38923 battles
  • [CRATE]

View PostDuke_87, on 12 July 2018 - 01:32 AM, said:

I hear tell of a possible mk 6 nerf. After it being a #$&# crate tank in the first place, I would consider this a betrayal of trust of the first order. WG would never get another cent from me.  Ever. 

You?

You were first informed of a possible Chieftain Mk6 nerf in the news article adrvertising its sale. 

View Postreluctanttheist, on 12 July 2018 - 05:32 AM, said:

Chieftain Mk.6 nerf?  Not likely!  It's not even remotely OP as it stands.  Blitzstars data shows it well down from the top in WR, dmg, etc.

Which tank was banned from being used in the Seattle Mobile Masters? You have one guess. 

BorisBaddenov #18 Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:41 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22643 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostDuke_87, on 11 July 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

You?

Wasnt that one of those crate tanks - where WG put a disclaimer on the event page - that basically said --- The stats of this tank might change after we release it and are able to study its data.

If I am remembering that correctly - then you really don't have a leg to stand on if WG wants to nerf that tank.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

ahredstealth #19 Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:22 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostDuke_87, on 12 July 2018 - 02:48 AM, said:

But that has nothing to do with the validity of the question. 

Wait...  what?  We are sharpening pitch forks and lighting torches for a hypothetical situation?   Okay I guess, just sounds odd to me.

Also, if the cascade of previous events and shenanigans that WarGaming has pulled over the years hasn't closed someone's wallet, I doubt a crate tank nerf will be the final straw.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

NICKEL_AND_DIME #20 Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:41 PM

Insufficient Loyalty

• Players
  • 51377 battles
  • [III]
My wallet has been shut since I didn't receive an M60 and that was some time before 3.8 even. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users