WoT PC's approach to coaching players

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RommelTanker #1 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:33 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 1627 battles
  • [43MB]

This is pretty much exactly what you think it is; it's an information hub available for use to all players, new and old, to learn about how certain parts of the game works. Couple that with the mildly more in depth tutorial (explanation on spotting and camo specifically) and PC players are already better set to become good players from the start than Blitz players.

WG, how come Blitz doesn't have this yet.

While we discuss, enjoy this absurd Ace tank in the VK 16,02 Leopard, a la PC, with the 3cm autocannon

Spoiler

Edited by RommelTanker, 12 July 2018 - 09:39 AM.

I'm sick and tired of seeing pointless bickering nowadays. It's disgusting and shows the poor state that the human mind and psyche is in. Rise above the others. Don't bow to the level of those who try to reinforce the poor human psyche. Make every effort possible to make sure humanity doesn't spiral down and burn in flames at the bottom.

"Who cares if one more light goes out in a sky full of stars? Well, I do." -Chester Bennington. RIP

tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:40 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 12499 battles
  • [COD]

Doesn't PC have more in-depth everything, since, you know, it's kinda the original?

I agree with what you are saying but just because PC has this and this and this doesn't mean Blitz ought to have it right at this moment.

But a better new-player-training system is sorely needed.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

PanzertroopenVT #3 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8501 battles
  • [_TF_]

View PostRommelTanker, on 12 July 2018 - 04:33 AM, said:

This is pretty much exactly what you think it is; it's an information hub available for use to all players, new and old, to learn about how certain parts of the game works. Couple that with the mildly more in depth tutorial (explanation on spotting and camo specifically) and PC players are already better set to become good players from the start than Blitz players.

WG, how come Blitz doesn't have this yet.

While we discuss, enjoy this absurd Ace tank in the VK 16,02 Leopard, a la PC, with the 3cm autocannon

Spoiler

that's great but for kids and impulsive players who download a FREE APP, they are really not into learning  how to properly play, then when they do get serious and wanna learn they come here(mistakenly) and get trolled incessantly by immature forum rats who feed off others energy, give no energy just suck it out of newer folks like a Succubus .......no wonder great players aren't here by the droves, the forum [edited]ruin it .

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #4 Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9284 battles
  • [COD]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 12 July 2018 - 04:46 AM, said:

that's great but for kids and impulsive players who download a FREE APP, they are really not into learning  how to properly play, then when they do get serious and wanna learn they come here(mistakenly) and get trolled incessantly by immature forum rats who feed off others energy, give no energy just suck it out of newer folks like a Succubus .......no wonder great players aren't here by the droves, the forum [edited]ruin it .

Panzertroopen, have you heard the tragedy of Darth Schadenfruit (or whatever his name is) the Hot? Legend has it his sheer pulchritude overwhelmed all those he faced; his succ, unlike a vacuum cleaner which removes dust from the floor, would remove the floor from the floor due to its immense sucction power; his thighs, vehicles of thiccness, could scarcely fit through the Panama Canal.

It is simply too bad Schabenfood (or whatever his name is...I forget) isn’t here to stamp out the rampant toxicity of this forum. I mean, his thighs alone could squeeze it out, if we’re being realistic here!

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

__The_Dude_30__ #5 Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:11 PM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 15584 battles
  • [C4UEL]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 12 July 2018 - 05:46 AM, said:

If people come acting like total asses and troll respected forum members, we will let them know about it and criticize them. If they come acting respectfully and asking for advice, no one trolls them except for the people mentioned above. For the most part, the get advice, pointers, and good wishes. Stop making this something it isn’t.

Edited by __The_Dude_30__, 12 July 2018 - 04:12 PM.

Thank you SD   for the awesome sig!

C4UEL Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L/C4UEL discord: https://discord.gg/4PEJ8zy

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

IgniteTheFire #6 Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9527 battles
  • [SERT_]
If they're investing money in tournaments, then this isn't some little game that doesn't matter and only makes then a little money. So I think it's completely reasonable that they port things like good players good tutorials over to Blitz.

Shellingstar #7 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1083 battles

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 12 July 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

Panzertroopen, have you heard the tragedy of Darth Schadenfruit (or whatever his name is) the Hot? Legend has it his sheer pulchritude overwhelmed all those he faced; his succ, unlike a vacuum cleaner which removes dust from the floor, would remove the floor from the floor due to its immense sucction power; his thighs, vehicles of thiccness, could scarcely fit through the Panama Canal.

It is simply too bad Schabenfood (or whatever his name is...I forget) isn’t here to stamp out the rampant toxicity of this forum. I mean, his thighs alone could squeeze it out, if we’re being realistic here!

Schaunden appears, Panzer vanishes. Panzer appears, schaun vanishes. Oh no. Say it isn't so. SHAUN. SHAUN. SHAUN. SHAUNNNNN.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users