Ghost tanks

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

GIJOE28 #1 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 23827 battles
  • [USAE]
there is wayyyyyyy wayyyyy wayyyyy too much invisiblble, camo or ghost tank stuff in this game. In true combat it’s Super to be stealth. But when one is playing on here and ur driving along the map and run into the whole team that suddenly appeared on your screen, leaves you with no escape and then..... boooom you are gone done blown whatever u wanna call it. But this is lame stupid and dumb. What the hell is  fun about that. Lasting 30 seconds on a game only to be killed by ghost tanks wayyyy across the field. I get the concept of it all. It’s just Not any fun playing with not knowing who’s shooting u.  It’s a game. Make it fun not hard. I was playing a game where an is6 disappeared right in front of me and he killed me not knowing where he was. He was litterly right in front of me but invisible. Such [edited]. Also the tanks that other tanks can’t damge or do anything to them...... what’s the purpose.  Stop wasting people’s time and make it a game not a high rediculous tech thing. And for these reasons I don’t spend money on this game. 

Dan_Deerso #2 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:17 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 19276 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostGIJOE28, on 12 July 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

there is wayyyyyyy wayyyyy wayyyyy too much invisiblble, camo or ghost tank stuff in this game. In true combat it’s Super to be stealth. But when one is playing on here and ur driving along the map and run into the whole team that suddenly appeared on your screen, leaves you with no escape and then..... boooom you are gone done blown whatever u wanna call it. But this is lame stupid and dumb. What the hell is  fun about that. Lasting 30 seconds on a game only to be killed by ghost tanks wayyyy across the field. I get the concept of it all. It’s just Not any fun playing with not knowing who’s shooting u.  It’s a game. Make it fun not hard. I was playing a game where an is6 disappeared right in front of me and he killed me not knowing where he was. He was litterly right in front of me but invisible. Such [edited]. Also the tanks that other tanks can’t damge or do anything to them...... what’s the purpose.  Stop wasting people’s time and make it a game not a high rediculous tech thing. And for these reasons I don’t spend money on this game. 

You don't spend money because you're too lazy to google "WoT Blitz spotting mechanics"?

Keep your money, bud.

Zuke76 #3 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12383 battles
  • [O_OPS]

View PostGIJOE28, on 13 July 2018 - 12:05 AM, said:

you posted the same thing a while ago, you talk about wasting time, then why did you "waste your time" playing 23k battles

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__

tankeatingtiger #4 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:05 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 12433 battles
  • [COD]
:popcorn:

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #5 Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9263 battles
  • [COD]
This game is not too difficult for me to handle. However, if you are unable to handle the difficulty, I recommend playing a different game instead of stubbornly insisting that the game needs to be dumbed down to your level.

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

RoadKutter #6 Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:45 AM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 28827 battles
  • [III-H]
Someone has a serious yolo problem, lol

One day Canada will take over the World. And then you will all be Sorry!    

Silver_Lions #7 Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:48 AM

Illegitimi non Carborundum

• Players
  • 16043 battles
  • [GHOST]

Apparently you belong to the wrong clan......hehehehe.....

Jonny_applesauce #8 Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5216 battles
  • [ST4RZ]

If you can't read a team list and predict where they will be after 23K battles...…….

I suggest you play a different game

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

4sfield #9 Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:33 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 27440 battles
  • [-1]
  Oh no here it comes, another dumbing down of the game because nubs threaten to quit.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

ToeTagAndBagEm #10 Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19825 battles
  • [FUSAG]
A lot use activated camo...
You have it and use it and sit still and count 1.2.3. And you arent as easily seen at all.

Good stuff i like it

ToeTagAndBagEm #11 Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19825 battles
  • [FUSAG]

View Post4sfield, on 13 July 2018 - 06:33 AM, said:

Oh no here it comes, another dumbing down of the game because nubs threaten to quit.

Some day some where some how

They will just say   DUDE...GET BETTER. And call it a day.   Not likely but they should

Instead of nerfing and making it all to easy  from the get go

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users