How to increase Win Rate?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Ghost_White221 #1 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 24219 battles
  • [AXIOS]

In Blitz Stars im "Super Unicum" but in Wot Blitz im only have 60% Wr, i know i deserve more. It is very difficult to deal with the teams, in almost all battles there is an AFK or a player who likes to play alone and die first.

What is the secret to having a Wr so hight in level 10 tanks? Luck?. I do everything i can, im always the first of my team but its impossible to win when 3 or 4 teammates die before 5:20. What am i supposed to do when i play for the first time in the day and lose 5 battles in a row doing better damage in tier X?

Ok, im going to tier 8  ( the same thing happens), ok, im going to tier 6 ( the same thing happens). wth?¡?¡?¡??¡?¡?¡?¡?¡?¡

GET_RlGHT #2 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:16 AM

Based Stickman

• Players
  • 15211 battles
  • [SCAMO]
Deserve more? Nah, you gotta earn that sh*t.

BorisBaddenov #3 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:17 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 21957 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostGET_RlGHT, on 12 July 2018 - 04:16 PM, said:

Deserve more? Nah, you gotta earn that sh*t.

Deserve --- I think that's a google translate thing, not an attitude.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Zuke76 #4 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14253 battles
  • [SR-71]
Ok, you srsly have a problem if u can't win in tier 6 

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__

_Weeping_Angel_ #5 Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 41770 battles
  • [501DV]

I don't have the stats you have but I can still give you something to think about.  A 60% WR in tier X probably puts you in the top 5% of all players.  There is not a whole lot of room for improvement on your part as a whole.  Best way to get better is to watch vids from other really good players to learn some tricks on the maps for positioning etc. that can help you eek out those extra wins.

Happy Hunting.

Jonny_applesauce #6 Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6202 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostZuke76, on 13 July 2018 - 12:44 AM, said:

Ok, you srsly have a problem if u can't win in tier 6 

He doesn't have a problem if he is super uni and has a 60% winrate

He is just asking how to deal with the $h!t teams that are out because of the event

My two cents - if someone yolos, chances are all 7 reds will stop to shoot him. That means free shots for anyone who is paying attention - make that yolo's death at least cost the red team some HP

If you have camping nubs/ AFK's, don't play as if all 6 teammates are there to support you - they aren't. Play passively, lure the enemy into your camper's guns/ use the AFK as bait; while they farm free XP and credits on the AFK, you can farm damage on them

Those two things certainly won't work every time, even the best at this game lose 3 out of 10 games. But doing those things can help win that potential 4th loss sometimes.

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

rabbitlover2016 #7 Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:48 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9996 battles
  • [CLE4R]
Lol 60% wr is really good, if you think that you deserve even more, good luck! It's probably not ur fault that u are that 'low'. You are only 1/7th of your team, can't help mm.

j0nn0 #8 Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:01 AM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 16201 battles
  • [XREGZ]

Deserve? Seriously coming to the fprums with that kind of attitude? That's one thing you should work on if you want to improve your WR. How does one "deserve" anything in the game anyways? M60 anybody?

Anyways, i'll move onto some more tangible advice now.

1) Get over that self-important attitude. It's hardly going to do you any favors.

2) If you want to improve, you must first know what you're doing wrong. Always think about what you could do, what your allies will do, and what the enemies will do in game. After battle, think about what went wrong, what you could do better, then work on it in the next set of battles. Nobody is perfect and everybody can improve if they try to apply themselves.

3) General self improvement advice is as follows. "Git gud, nub." "Do more damage." "Don't die." "Learn the game mechanics (spotting, armor, etc) and apply them." "Use more prammo!" "Why not use HE? It has higher DPS."

*disclaimer* Some advice above may or may not be serious. Decide for yourself before following any advice given.

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

Raistlyn117 #9 Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30254 battles
  • [NEST]

View Postj0nn0, on 13 July 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

Deserve? Seriously coming to the fprums with that kind of attitude? That's one thing you should work on if you want to improve your WR. How does one "deserve" anything in the game anyways? M60 anybody?

Anyways, i'll move onto some more tangible advice now.

1) Get over that self-important attitude. It's hardly going to do you any favors.

2) If you want to improve, you must first know what you're doing wrong. Always think about what you could do, what your allies will do, and what the enemies will do in game. After battle, think about what went wrong, what you could do better, then work on it in the next set of battles. Nobody is perfect and everybody can improve if they try to apply themselves.

3) General self improvement advice is as follows. "Git gud, nub." "Do more damage." "Don't die." "Learn the game mechanics (spotting, armor, etc) and apply them." "Use more prammo!" "Why not use HE? It has higher DPS."

*disclaimer* Some advice above may or may not be serious. Decide for yourself before following any advice given.

If you’re not going to give serious advice, why even bother? You’re just wasting your time.

j0nn0 #10 Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:27 AM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 16201 battles
  • [XREGZ]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 12 July 2018 - 07:21 PM, said:

If you’re not going to give serious advice, why even bother? You’re just wasting your time.

If you're not going to read a comment and try to understand its contents, why bother commenting? You're just wasting your time. Did you even try to read #2?

Loads of people choose to blame the team, the enemies, the MM, etc rather than actually try and change what they have control over: themselves. When people ask for advice but don't think to try and listen, I consider it a lost cause and just move on with my life. There's better things to do with time. Then again, I'm idling about the forums and commenting. Says a lot about my time, don't ya think?

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

Raistlyn117 #11 Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30254 battles
  • [NEST]

View Postj0nn0, on 13 July 2018 - 03:27 AM, said:

If you're not going to read a comment and try to understand its contents, why bother commenting? You're just wasting your time. Did you even try to read #2?

Loads of people choose to blame the team, the enemies, the MM, etc rather than actually try and change what they have control over: themselves. When people ask for advice but don't think to try and listen, I consider it a lost cause and just move on with my life. There's better things to do with time. Then again, I'm idling about the forums and commenting. Says a lot about my time, don't ya think?

I just came by to see if the forums have changed into something actually interesting. I guess some things never change. There’s always people who try to be arsebadgers, people complaining about things and just a total lack of positivity. The community of Blitz is one of the most toxic communities I’ve ever seen. It’s kind of crazy actually. It’s just sad to see WG not seem to care about it. I love Blitz, but hate the community. Look st this comment section. There’s only two comments supporting this guy, the rest are all unnecessary. Why can’t people show some respect? It’s not that hard, especially through text.

Gavidoc01 #12 Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:26 AM

I Golded Level III

• Players
  • 34134 battles
  • [III]
Your 30 day, 60 day and 90 day tier x is all Unicum and above 60%. What are you bîtching about again?

Edited by Gavidoc01, 13 July 2018 - 04:27 AM.

My Blitzstars

My WOTBStars

I'm a Wallet Warrior. Deal with it.

Strigonx #13 Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:38 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3826 battles
  • [_STR8]
You can always drop to a pedo tier and club seals for instantaneous E-Peen enlargement

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

john_smokes_less #14 Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8975 battles
  • [-M--]
I suggest you don't play during summer break :P

PanzertroopenVT #15 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostGhost_White221, on 12 July 2018 - 07:07 PM, said:

In Blitz Stars im "Super Unicum" but in Wot Blitz im only have 60% Wr, i know i deserve more. It is very difficult to deal with the teams, in almost all battles there is an AFK or a player who likes to play alone and die first.

What is the secret to having a Wr so hight in level 10 tanks? Luck?. I do everything i can, im always the first of my team but its impossible to win when 3 or 4 teammates die before 5:20. What am i supposed to do when i play for the first time in the day and lose 5 battles in a row doing better damage in tier X?

Ok, im going to tier 8  ( the same thing happens), ok, im going to tier 6 ( the same thing happens). wth?¡?¡?¡??¡?¡?¡?¡?¡?¡

yeah cause Burger King my way right away and blitz are one in the same?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #16 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostStrigonx, on 13 July 2018 - 01:38 AM, said:

You can always drop to a pedo tier and club seals for instantaneous E-Peen enlargement

This an English thing? American snappers usually hang out at schools or coaching

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

zeur0sis #17 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18807 battles
  • [-1]
You have almost a 70% 30 day winrate with an average tier of 8.   You are not having any problems with teams 

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users