• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

zeur0sis #21 Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28811 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 13 July 2018 - 02:30 AM, said:

It wa directed toward the last part, don’t get so defensive. I’ve sent in numerous tickets, but as far as I can tell it didn’t make much of a difference. You’re just getting argumentative for no good reason, zeur0sis. I thought you commented to help, not to do what I said not to. So far you’ve been making me sound like the bad guy, the one that’s clueless, the person just here to complain. Please, if you’re not here to help, just stop commenting. I didn’t create this topic to get talked down to. Thanks.

Lol.  If you think that’s argumentative then I don’t know what to say.    I’m just being blunt with you.   I’ve given (now 3) solutions to help with your problem. I don’t think you’re a bad guy either.  This topic has been run into the ground though.  Tickets do make a difference.  Like I said before.  I know people, and there are people here on the forums,  that have permanent chat bans because of it.  It seems that you are assuming everyone feels the same way about the game as you do.   I have a different opinion.   That doesn’t mean I’m talking down to you.  

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

HumanCoookie #22 Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:03 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16588 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 13 July 2018 - 05:58 AM, said:

I get called a noob because people are upset, not that I did anything wrong (most of the time at least, we all make mistakes). I improve with every battle I play, so making this my fault for being called a noob is uncalled for. I can carry a game, yet get called a noob, or some other profanity because someone is upset. It’s hardly ever my fault, and normally its because the other people cannot see how well you have been doing until the end game results. And like I said, I’ve gotten used to it because it happens here and there when you’re not in a well known clan and someone sees you make a mistake.

Saw your stats 30d and I understand now. At this point I’d just ignore everything, which you have said has been happening and try not to instigate stuff.

I semi left the forums. I only edit my tutorial and suggestions threads and post WoTB videos. Why I semi left.

My suggestions thread for game improvement (now on Google Docs)

also i lerned to hyperlink yay

Raistlyn117 #23 Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View Postzeur0sis, on 13 July 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

Lol.  If you think that’s argumentative then I don’t know what to say.    I’m just being blunt with you.   I’ve given (now 3) solutions to help with your problem. I don’t think you’re a bad guy either.  This topic has been run into the ground though.  Tickets do make a difference.  Like I said before.  I know people, and there are people here on the forums,  that have permanent chat bans because of it.  It seems that you are assuming everyone feels the same way about the game as you do.   I have a different opinion.   That doesn’t mean I’m talking down to you.  

The topic still stands, I want Blitz to be a better place than where it is right now. I’m sorry that you just want to ignore it and pretend that it doesn’t exist. I’m not going to give up until WG tries to help clear up some of the toxicity. I’m not assuming anything, please try to read what I’ve been saying, never once have I assumed that everyone cares about this game the way I do. And by being condescending, saying that it’s my fault that I expose myself to toxicity is talking me down. By now you should understand why I brought this topic up, I understand that you may feel differently about this, but it’s a major problem with Blitz and it needs to be fixed. I like having the chat up, if I do platoon up with a friend, it’s hard to talk to them if you can’t see the chat. Plus there’s a lot of times that people give out important information to me (recently, that is). I’ll continue to submit tickets to WG, no doubt, but it doesn’t seem to do much. Hopefully you will also try to help out the community as well, like I said before, I cannot do this alone.

Raistlyn117 #24 Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View PostHumanCoookie, on 13 July 2018 - 08:03 AM, said:

Saw your stats 30d and I understand now. At this point I’d just ignore everything, which you have said has been happening and try not to instigate stuff.

Thanks for the advice.

Raistlyn117 #25 Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View Postzeur0sis, on 13 July 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

Thanks for trying to help.

zeur0sis #26 Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28811 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 13 July 2018 - 03:07 AM, said:

The topic still stands, I want Blitz to be a better place than where it is right now. I’m sorry that you just want to ignore it and pretend that it doesn’t exist. I’m not going to give up until WG tries to help clear up some of the toxicity. I’m not assuming anything, please try to read what I’ve been saying, never once have I assumed that everyone cares about this game the way I do. And by being condescending, saying that it’s my fault that I expose myself to toxicity is talking me down. By now you should understand why I brought this topic up, I understand that you may feel differently about this, but it’s a major problem with Blitz and it needs to be fixed. I like having the chat up, if I do platoon up with a friend, it’s hard to talk to them if you can’t see the chat. Plus there’s a lot of times that people give out important information to me (recently, that is). I’ll continue to submit tickets to WG, no doubt, but it doesn’t seem to do much. Hopefully you will also try to help out the community as well, like I said before, I cannot do this alone.

Youre not assuming anything? You just assumed that I think there’s a problem and I’m ignoring it.    I don’t think there is a problem that WG hasn’t given players the tools to combat with  if they so wish.  It is absolutely within your control to expose yourself to what is said in chat.  That’s not talking down to you.  That’s just a fact.  You choose to leave chat on.  You leave chat on because winning is more important to you than not having to deal with some kid saying some nonsense during the game 

Edited by zeur0sis, 13 July 2018 - 08:28 AM.

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

Strigonx #27 Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4411 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 13 July 2018 - 02:40 AM, said:

It’s not always about what they say, it’s just the mere concept of trying to verbally harm another person that gets to me most. Most of the time it’s fairly easy to ignore, but the fact that they try isn’t as easy to ignore. That’s the reason I’m bringing this up.

Get a thicker skin, its the internet.

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

__Crusader6__ #28 Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:20 AM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 58763 battles
  • [-C6-]

OP, your 30 day stats are above 60 in each tier 8-10 (I don’t look below that) 

So why care what anyone else says? 

Tank Hoarder: 381 tanks in Garage:  370/383 aced (Mk1 Heavy and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner

Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

Raistlyn117 #29 Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View PostStrigonx, on 13 July 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

Get a thicker skin, its the internet.

Unless you’re here to help, don’t comment. I’m discussing something important, something that I (and quite a lot of other people) would want changed. Thanks.

__Crusader6__ #30 Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:59 AM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 58763 battles
  • [-C6-]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 13 July 2018 - 06:55 AM, said:

Unless you’re here to help, don’t comment. I’m discussing something important, something that I (and quite a lot of other people) would want changed. Thanks.

Well sadly he’s correct.  

You can only control your own behavior.  

Tank Hoarder: 381 tanks in Garage:  370/383 aced (Mk1 Heavy and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner

Raistlyn117 #31 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 13 July 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

OP, your 30 day stats are above 60 in each tier 8-10 (I don’t look below that) 

So why care what anyone else says? 

I could care less what my stats are nowadays, I stopped caring about those a couple of months ago (it wasn’t worth my time stressing over a number). I care about what people say becuase it’s who I am. My comment wasn’t specifically about myself, I’m trying to stand up for the other players who have to deal with this stuff. I’ve gotten used to a lot of the things people say, but that doesn’t mean everyone else has. I just want to see the community less toxic, nothing more.

Raistlyn117 #32 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 13 July 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

Well sadly he’s correct.  

You can only control your own behavior.  

I don’t want to control anyone else’s behavior or actions, I’m just stating what I want to see happen with this community.

WipWapJaws #33 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:11 PM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 46064 battles
  • [WKD]

Offence is taken, not given

who cares what someone u have never met and will probably ever meet says or thinks. Water off a ducks back

Raistlyn117 #34 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View PostWipWapJaws, on 13 July 2018 - 12:11 PM, said:

Offence is taken, not given

who cares what someone u have never met and will probably ever meet says or thinks. Water off a ducks back

Thank you for the advice.

__Crusader6__ #35 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:20 PM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 58763 battles
  • [-C6-]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 13 July 2018 - 07:00 AM, said:

I could care less what my stats are nowadays, I stopped caring about those a couple of months ago (it wasn’t worth my time stressing over a number). I care about what people say becuase it’s who I am. My comment wasn’t specifically about myself, I’m trying to stand up for the other players who have to deal with this stuff. I’ve gotten used to a lot of the things people say, but that doesn’t mean everyone else has. I just want to see the community less toxic, nothing more.

View PostRaistlyn117, on 13 July 2018 - 07:01 AM, said:

I don’t want to control anyone else’s behavior or actions, I’m just stating what I want to see happen with this community.

I get it.  

Yesterday two 40%’er Spammed hate at me - a T57 and E5 Rebel, both landed one shot while they sat in the open, while I died in my E5 with over 3,850 dmg. 

Clearly it was my fault they drove into the open and died uselessly.  :facepalm:

You can’t fix stupid (well not legally), so don’t sweat it.  

It would be great if folks had a brain and common decency, but most don’t, and decency is fairly uncommon these days.  

So simply block and report if you feel their behavior is unacceptable.  

Generally I only report folks in game comments if they are racial or sexual.  

PM’s don’t phase me.  

Raistlyn117 #36 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 13 July 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

I get it.  

Yesterday two 40%’er Spammed hate at me - a T57 and E5 Rebel, both landed one shot while they sat in the open, while I died in my E5 with over 3,850 dmg. 

Clearly it was my fault they drove into the open and died uselessly.  :facepalm:

You can’t fix stupid (well not legally), so don’t sweat it.  

It would be great if folks had a brain and common decency, but most don’t, and decency is fairly uncommon these days.  

So simply block and report if you feel their behavior is unacceptable.  

Generally I only report folks in game comments if they are racial or sexual.  

PM’s don’t phase me.  

PMs are easy to get rid of, just block them, so those don’t phase me either. I only report the stuff that is truly offensive, nothing like “noob” “ trash” etc.. (unless it gets out of hand). And yeah, obviously it was your fault lol. You didn’t eat the shells for them and die doing little, you actually survived.. Who knew that surviving yields more damage than rushing? Well, thank you for your input _Crusader6_, best of luck to you.

BobboEvans #37 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:18 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 42211 battles
Uh oh... are you one of the people I raged at?  See!  This is why WG needs another chat option.  One that just mutes my ability to type but not my ability to see chat.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

__Crusader6__ #38 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:30 PM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 58763 battles
  • [-C6-]

View PostBobboEvans, on 13 July 2018 - 08:18 AM, said:

Uh oh... are you one of the people I raged at? See! This is why WG needs another chat option. One that just mutes my ability to type but not my ability to see chat.

Based on his stats I doubt it.   

I had a windowlicker in a Jag yesterday say he was reporting me for my o7 all, good luck & have fun at start of the game. 

Killing him was enjoyable.   

He continued with ‘enjoy your chat ban’. 

SMFH

king_tiger637 #39 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:49 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6286 battles
  • [NEST]

View PostBobboEvans, on 13 July 2018 - 01:18 PM, said:

Uh oh... are you one of the people I raged at? See! This is why WG needs another chat option. One that just mutes my ability to type but not my ability to see chat.

Wargaming do have that choice. I just have to send a ticket to Wargaming on your post being offensively rude and have your chat banned. 

(Joke)

Joking aside, ignore haters.

They're just salty about losing against someone who know what they're doing since they kept losing or getting frustrated with teammates. So instead of yelling at their team, they target a person who did well, namely, you. The reason for that is you're fighting them, cause them to lose despite their best shot at winning a match and their frustrations only grows. So instead of tried old "yer dumby hands ruin my match!!!!!! @%#$!$%@!" At their team mates, they'll just throw their toxic at someone who did well. 

BUT HEY! THAT JUST A THEORY! A GAME THEORY FACT FAIL!

A retired troll. 

___ez_e___ #40 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 62016 battles
  • [GORT]

Guys I hate to say this, but you gonna have to man up and recognize a significant portion of the toxicity is a YOU problem.

Yes, there is toxicity but I rarely experience it.

I have thousands of MH upvotes life time and ZERO

yes ZERO life time downvotes.

I am definitely the type of player that lets my play do the talking.

So yeah there is toxicity, but in general I rarely ever experience it.

What I’m saying is that clearly some of the so called toxicity has to be reactionary.  

Edited by ___ez_e___, 13 July 2018 - 01:53 PM.

Also tagged with Toxicity, community, makeblitzgreatagain

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users