• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

BorisBaddenov #21 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:06 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 21539 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Postp30_1, on 13 July 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

Lies i never trolled anybody on these forums ever check for yourselves .

Oh yes, yes you have.

View Postp30_1, on 13 July 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

Like i said previously check it out for yourself in the content section. 

Happy to oblige.

Here's one -- where you tell us that you will "roll over" or "quit" during a fight.   Only trolls do that.

View Postp30_1, on 22 January 2018 - 07:08 AM, said:

Negative boris win rate is not a fair compairason . Like i said befor here i will either roll over the battlefield or quit during game so wr is not the factor im lookin for. Stats are for kids not me. Im just wanting fair gameplay with fair tankers is that to hard to ask for ... i guess so

Here is one where you lie about how many posts you've made.

View Postp30_1, on 28 June 2018 - 09:35 AM, said:

How could a person be trolling when myself has only made 3 posts max? How ? 

Here is a post where you admit you are trolling

View Postp30_1, on 08 June 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

Boris your so lame with your comments. GuESs MUMmy diDnT TEACh yA cAnT SoMThINg NIcE tHEN sHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. hints the reasons i troll yall so much . Do ya realy think somebody searched to express there yaahoo felling 

Here is a troll thread that you started so that you could complain about how the game is broken.  When you read the thread, you will see attempt after attempt made to try and explain how things work -- and you just respond like a troll -- each and every time.

http://forum.wotblit...5965-blitz-smh/

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

PanzertroopenVT #22 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]

View Postp30_1, on 13 July 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

For all the newguys in blitz this is a perfect example of how this forums works. 

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #23 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 23 July 2018 - 03:06 PM, said:

Oh yes, yes you have.

Happy to oblige.

Here's one -- where you tell us that you will "roll over" or "quit" during a fight.   Only trolls do that.

Here is one where you lie about how many posts you've made.

Here is a post where you admit you are trolling

Here is a troll thread that you started so that you could complain about how the game is broken.  When you read the thread, you will see attempt after attempt made to try and explain how things work -- and you just respond like a troll -- each and every time.

http://forum.wotblit...5965-blitz-smh/

Peace-

Boris

it's creepy the way u keep,track of random quotes on a tank forum Boris, maybe go moose hunting?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

BorisBaddenov #24 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:30 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 21539 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 23 July 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

it's creepy the way u keep,track of random quotes on a tank forum Boris, maybe go moose hunting?

Umm.. it's called using the content feature .....  yanno, the one that's on everyone's profile page.  Go there - click it.

/shrug

Boris

Edit --- in fact .. here is your content  

http://forum.wotblit...&mid=1026890161

Edited by BorisBaddenov, 23 July 2018 - 08:31 PM.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

BluesAllDay #25 Posted 24 July 2018 - 06:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8079 battles
  • [SRV]
     I thought it was a reflex from the military intelligence days. I just figured Boris has a file on everyone.

Sirtank13 #26 Posted 29 July 2018 - 07:27 AM

Private

• Players
  • 828 battles
  • [-DMN-]

Hola como puedo pedir una cuenta para mostrar el juego en mi canal

p30_1 #27 Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30503 battles
Boris your such ineed for attention its crazy weird. You have never contributed anything to these forums atleast nothing positive. You do not even know what your talking about. Like I said previously I myself have never trolololoed anybody. This is only like my 5th-6th post ever. So keep being the pop out guy wile sitting on your thumb waiting to pop ,you  always make yourself look like a complete a-hole .why do you do that to yourself? I guess cause you cant play blitz.

SpartacusDiablo #28 Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:54 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 15834 battles

View Postp30_1, on 02 August 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

Boris your such ineed for attention its crazy weird. You have never contributed anything to these forums atleast nothing positive. You do not even know what your talking about. Like I said previously I myself have never trolololoed anybody. This is only like my 5th-6th post ever. So keep being the pop out guy wile sitting on your thumb waiting to pop ,you  always make yourself look like a complete a-hole .why do you do that to yourself? I guess cause you cant play blitz.

You've posted over 500 times.

Dan_Deerso #29 Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:15 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 20142 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 02 August 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

You've posted over 500 times.

Let him live in his little fantasy world, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

NoobieDude #30 Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3011 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 13 July 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

You don’t have any posts older than 2017. If you had come here acting decent and respectful, no one would be treating you like they are now. But, you came here acting like jerk and a troll, so you are treated like this. You have built a reputation for yourself, it is nobody’s fault but your own. I think you chose the wrong place to ask for a toon.

this.

View Postp30_1, on 02 August 2018 - 07:36 AM, said:

i read your content. and borris is just calling you out dude.

i think you should let a dead dog lay, and call it good. you'll never win this one dude.

p30_1 #31 Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:00 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30503 battles
Bullsht Imyself have only posted a few times no matter how many times it says next to the p30_1 name.

NoobieDude #32 Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3011 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View Postp30_1, on 02 August 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

Bullsht Imyself have only posted a few times no matter how many times it says next to the p30_1 name.

DUDE! why are you so childish? you have posted 580 times. its in your content. its all there in black and gray. smh. oh wait thats right...you're trolling now.

never-mind i see what you're doing now.

p30_1 #33 Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30503 battles
No mother fkers this hasnt always been my account. 

NoobieDude #34 Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3011 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View Postp30_1, on 02 August 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

No mother fkers this hasnt always been my account. 

with this comment you made.

i call B.S.

you're the same person.i read your content... remember?

and this is the exact type of stuff you text-type in all that previous content

p30_1 #35 Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:01 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30503 battles
Na different person man 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users