Credits loss crashing

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ein_Reich #1 Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 44 battles

Hello,

On 12/22/14 I have been losing credits faster than I can acquire them.  Im not a great player but I lost over 20,000 credits after one battle that I had won.  Been having to use gold just to keep up.  I have reached tiers IX and X on the German heavies.  Seems to happen most often after battle using the Maus but also E75 and others.  Also, the whole game just shuts off immediately after the battle and I have to re enter the game app to play again.  Anyone else having issues like this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am "aquamandr" on game center, not Ein_Reich.  Thank you

Mr_BushyBeard #2 Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:13 PM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13413 battles
  • [III-H]

Aquamandr I have seen you. 

The higher tier tanks are expensive, especially if you use premium ammo. I have many wins with losses of credits. For that, it's the way of the game. 

As for the game dropping you, I would try to uninstall and reinstall. 

WHO NEEDS ARTY WHEN YOU’VE GOT RNG TO MAGICALLY SCREW YOU?

Formerly “Augustus_Sohn”; lost a bet to my son and this was his pick. 

HisMaj #3 Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6927 battles
  • [WC]
Yes, at tier 8 it starts to get choppy. But you play tier 10 for fun, not profit, right? I would hope so. 

I'm back! 

You still remember me right? 

No?

:(

DrWylde #4 Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26417 battles
  • [RBLN]
The Reverse Tier Effect... losing credits at Tier-10 is normal, for most of us.   Forces us to go back to Tiers 8 and 9 for credits every so often.  Get a good credit making Tier-8 Premium.

IS-7, IS-4, IS-8, ST-I, IS-3, IS-6, KV-4

Obj. 268, Obj. 704, ISU-152

E 100, E 75, Tiger II

T-62A, T-54, T-44

T30, M103

that_f_in_guy #5 Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9029 battles

Check to see if you running out of hard drive space. Close out all the background apps. If you are still experiencing this redownload the game. Try to only use gold ammo when it's absolutely necessary, you can almost always find a place to pen. Credits are based heavily on damage dealt so if you find yourself in a bad position don't be afraid to take cover and regroup. Keeping your gun in the game is important for the team to win. The Germans are supreme sidescrapers, if your not sure how to there are a bunch of good videos on this on YouTube. 

M48 Patton   T110E5   E 50 M

M46 • Conqueror • M26 • IS-6 • T29 • Panther/M10 • Comet • Fury • Hellcat 

Researched But Not Purchased: T-62 • FV4202 • T28

Community Pledge Contributor 

Ein_Reich #6 Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 44 battles

View Postthat_f_in_guy, on 23 December 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

Check to see if you running out of hard drive space. Close out all the background apps. If you are still experiencing this redownload the game. Try to only use gold ammo when it's absolutely necessary, you can almost always find a place to pen. Credits are based heavily on damage dealt so if you find yourself in a bad position don't be afraid to take cover and regroup. Keeping your gun in the game is important for the team to win. The Germans are supreme sidescrapers, if your not sure how to there are a bunch of good videos on this on YouTube. 

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on 23 December 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

Aquamandr I have seen you. 

The higher tier tanks are expensive, especially if you use premium ammo. I have many wins with losses of credits. For that, it's the way of the game. 

As for the game dropping you, I would try to uninstall and reinstall. 

Thank you, I will try to reinstall.  As for the credits, I read a post months back about the TierX's being a headache.  Now I know why :)

Ein_Reich #7 Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 44 battles

View PostDrWylde, on 23 December 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

The Reverse Tier Effect... losing credits at Tier-10 is normal, for most of us.   Forces us to go back to Tiers 8 and 9 for credits every so often.  Get a good credit making Tier-8 Premium.

Thanks, I will most likely purchase a Tier-8 premium.  Do you have any recommendations?  I have been playing the German line of tanks.  Had some luck with the Hetzer TD but thats only a Tier IV.

Ein_Reich #8 Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 44 battles

Thank you, I will definitely check out YouTube for side scraping. 

Ein_Reich #9 Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 44 battles

View PostHisMaj, on 23 December 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

Yes, at tier 8 it starts to get choppy. But you play tier 10 for fun, not profit, right? I would hope so. 

You are correct, I do play for fun.  I've noticed there are some that take this game as serious as a heart attack.

Also tagged with Credits, loss, crashing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users