Rebalanced low-tier vehicles

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

tuned_destroyer #121 Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3615 battles
  • [SPNT]
Llevo 3 años en este juego pero no subo de nivel y estoy estancado en lo mismo no puedo ganar monedas de oro en fin el juego está super p edge o si esto sigue así creo que borro mi cuenta no juego más si me dicen como adquirir monedas de oro para poder mejorar mis tanques sigo estoy en el nivel 5 de los tanques y nada atentamente tuned

InkaPanzer #122 Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:33 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 46159 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Posttuned_destroyer, on 07 November 2018 - 04:28 PM, said:

Llevo 3 años en este juego pero no subo de nivel y estoy estancado en lo mismo no puedo ganar monedas de oro en fin el juego está super p edge o si esto sigue así creo que borro mi cuenta no juego más si me dicen como adquirir monedas de oro para poder mejorar mis tanques sigo estoy en el nivel 5 de los tanques y nada atentamente tuned

3 años y 600 batallas?? si no juegas seguido dudo q puedas mejorar... monedas de oro las COMPRAS con dinero real.. o cuando te toquen algunas en los cofres o si tienes los anuncios de video...mejoras tus tanques JUGANDO!! en youtube encuentras a Bushka, littlefinger y otros q enseñan como jugar.

Saludos desde Perú!

ace_bondo #123 Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:08 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2629 battles
  • [SEMPF]
You’ve trashed the game completely. This is a total money grab to get experienced players to play in higher tiers and spend their money.  I do both .. play higher tiers and spend money as well as play lower tiers for some simple fun.  My average tier was about 5.5.  All of the lower tiered tanks I’ve played for the past 5 years have been gutted .. DW and T46 to name a few.  Bad bad move.  

InkaPanzer #124 Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:14 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 46159 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Postace_bondo, on 13 November 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

You’ve trashed the game completely. This is a total money grab to get experienced players to play in higher tiers and spend their money.  I do both .. play higher tiers and spend money as well as play lower tiers for some simple fun.  My average tier was about 5.5.  All of the lower tiered tanks I’ve played for the past 5 years have been gutted .. DW and T46 to name a few.  Bad bad move.  

5 years and 2500 battles??? 500 battles per year / 12 months = 41 almost ONE battle per day.... :facepalm:, I dont care what you want to say, sorry guy I expend more money than you and Im not crying here for some lower tier tanks...

Saludos desde Perú!

kirchnerdad #125 Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 23638 battles
  • [SMOKD]
The 5.5 update is utter bullśhit to put it plainly.  How can you take a tier 3 Cruiser, take 24 shots, 22 hits and get 1 pen. You have made the Cruiser so slow that you cannot circle a Matilda nor can you pen it from behind. This now sucks to the point there is no fun playing the tanks that we love. The T-46 is similar. I realize this is a money maker for you, and I have contributed my share to you. But that has changed as of today. You can keep this game, period!

Edited by kirchnerdad, 14 November 2018 - 12:06 AM.

diamondjim57 #126 Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:29 AM

Private

• Players
  • 26932 battles
This new update has not made this game fun anymore. I use to enjoy the lower tier tanks. Just simple playing. This is not fun anymore. Deleting game and going to play something else. Not a smart move on the developers part. I did not like to play the higher tier tanks because of all the players that took this game so seriously made it no fun. Now the whole game kinda of sucks. Bye.

InkaPanzer #127 Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:30 AM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 46159 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Postdiamondjim57, on 13 November 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

This new update has not made this game fun anymore. I use to enjoy the lower tier tanks. Just simple playing. This is not fun anymore. Deleting game and going to play something else. Not a smart move on the developers part. I did not like to play the higher tier tanks because of all the players that took this game so seriously made it no fun. Now the whole game kinda of sucks. Bye.

Excellent! Another sealcluber goes

Saludos desde Perú!

Sniperstein #128 Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3084 battles
  • [ROCKY]
We decided to pony-up because it does cost to run Blitz. Over 1 1/2 years we put up about $450. But recent game up-dates remove tanks, remove provisions, remove consumables, power-down good tanks to useless, & take away premium tanks won in events. That's no way to treat paying customers. We completed the Tutorial. read the Guide, watched some U-Tubers, & discussed tactics & strategy. If other players aren't willing to put in some research time: that is their fault. Blitz is punishing smart players in favor of bellyachers intent on "8000 Games & not a cent paid".

thekahoona #129 Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12802 battles
My beef is that the matchmaking favors higher tiers ... always. Lower tier tanks - whether it's IV on V, or, it's VI on VII - the lower tiers just become derp bait. Even precisely aimed shots at higher tier tanks don't cause damage. I agree with the folks on this thread that have said they have done nothing but widen the gaps between the tiers. And, after a certain number of battles, you just become derp bait in whatever battle you fight.

Ozymandias_EBON #130 Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:00 PM

Private

• Players
  • 43981 battles
  • [HOOD]

My disappointment is that most of the low tier "collector" tanks are no longer competitive. 

With everything getting moved down a tier, pretty much all the low tier used-to-be-prems are always playing up 1 tier and most times 2 tiers.

Think about it...the Combat Car is a T2.

It used to play against what are now T1 tanks.

So when it get into a same-tier match, it is now playing up a tier.

If you are low tier, you are now playing against tanks that were previously 2 tiers above.

I just played the A32 in a match and couldn't pen anything, even with prammo. 

Against T5's, HE would do about 35dmg while I'm taking almost 200dmg each shot.

I just laughed when I saw the the T3 and T4 tanks on sale in the store.

Sure, let me buy a tank that isn't competitive and is an easy target...That's how I want to spend my gold...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users