• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Ookla_the_Mok #1 Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:16 AM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27266 battles
  • [BRSKT]

Awkward Icebreaker:

Do you like to put moist, succulent meat in your mouth?

If yes - proceed.

If no - close this window, shut off your device, and repent for your mistaken life choices.

Philosophy:

With screening out of the way, Team Brisket is nudging the smokehouse door open for possible new members. Besides the obvious importance of the Brisket Lifestyle, the guiding principle at work here is one of low friction in an adult environment that emphasizes jocularity over jock, rugged good looks over rigidity, fun over frustration, and drunk tanking over dumb tanking.

Philosophy Applied:

Low friction in practice means that clan members are not required to platoon, participate in tournaments or clan wars, etc. This desire to avoid the obligation mentality of training and scheduled events is not intended to eliminate events, rather it is to emphasize the core fun of tanking and then attack each new opportunity based on interest/ability/availability. Rest assured that any future event participation will have many people singing the praises of "that meat clan." There are ample opportunities to run platoons and they can be a significant positive for any clan, but once again removing the requirement enhances rather than mitigates the enjoyment.

Perks:

Brisket Lifestyle with a tag denoting your enlightened state.

Automatic entry into the annual “Ron Swanson Cosplay Pageant and Talent Revue.”

Discord channel featuring other meat lovers, distinguished guests, and infamous interlopers. The BRSKT Discord abstains from anime, oof, and memelord actions while simultaneously providing the appropriate blend of casual/serious/shenanigans that may or may not include tanks/music/beer/rants/cussing.

Preferred consideration for an unpaid internship with Prestige Worldwide.

Meat.

The Meat & Potatoes Buried Lede:

I'm a player that oscillates between filthy casual and competitive, between A-hole and helpful, between tanking as an escape from work/wife/world and tanking as something approaching a hobby. I also have a recurring inclination that there are (a few) other players in a similar position that may want a clan or a new clan as I know clans can shift dramatically over time. I have zero desire to artificially apply faux-military structures or absurd loyalty pledges in the context of what should be entertainment. I do not want to be bogged down with kid nonsense or gaming culture traps as I'd rather shoot the bad guys and attempt to carry my underwhelming team. 

Non-tank Requirements:

30 years of age or older. Exceptions are possible if you have “seen some stuff” such as a nasty divorce, dated a vegan in a horrible nightmare, or grinded the 28 Proto.

Team Brisket is not looking for angels/milquetoast. There will never be some clown that breaks out a guitar and sings Kumbaya. You should think more along the lines of tolerant and reasonable yet taking exactly zero crap.

Tank Requirements (these feel necessary though are not of primary importance):

50% WR or better across career and recent in tiers 5-9.

2000+ games in tiers 5-9.

General competence and diversity.

Still Here?

Interest should be communicated via DM here on the forums AND a message in the game client. I will personally provide you with an information packet, application, waiver of liability, and sticker pack. If you somehow overcome my laziness and your tepid interest, then you begin the hazing process with vague goals that will be conducted via Discord.

[BRSKT] wants to put moist, succulent meat in your mouth.

Ookla_the_Mok #2 Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:16 AM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27266 battles
  • [BRSKT]

Reserved for future shenanigans.

tankeatingtiger #3 Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:29 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 14078 battles
  • [COD]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 July 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

Awkward Icebreaker:

Where is Urgle when you need him?

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

Ookla_the_Mok #4 Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:38 AM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27266 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 16 July 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Urgle is at the open-mic slam poetry stage where the audience is deeply perplexed and wondering who in the hell is this Cole guy that Urgle is going on about.

Edited by Ookla_the_Mok, 17 July 2018 - 03:40 AM.

boris55555 #5 Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:50 AM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 17223 battles
  • [MINC]
Had brisket for dinner
the slow March towards the end. I wonder if Apple will give me my money since I have mistakenly bought pixel product from incompetent bigots?

Ookla_the_Mok #6 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:03 AM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27266 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View Postboris55555, on 16 July 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

Had brisket for dinner

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Brisket is what nourishes the soul, what gives us strength to wander deeper into the hellscape, to find joy, to celebrate cholesterol and make us parched for a delicious beer. It is good and wholesome and all that is right.

theFANTASTICfox #7 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:27 AM

DRINK!

• Players
  • 20515 battles
  • [DD-R]
Do you take regular trips to Flavortown?

#4 in the LeKpz 41 (with TwisterCup camo), #6 in the M41 Walker-Bulldog, and #8 in the T37

This is what BlitzStars is reporting, so I might be reading something incorrectly...

Certified Anti-FV215b 183 Extremist

BrickSniper33A #8 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:34 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 57 battles
I want to put moist, huge, meaty, hairy meat in my mouth and swallow all of it.

Edited by BrickSniper33A, 17 July 2018 - 04:34 AM.

In civilized countries saying Star Wars is better than Dr. Who and Star Trek should be punishable by death.

Official Cybermen obsessed Dr. Who nerd and omnisexual pervert of Blitz https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Kiilu #9 Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:49 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13116 battles
  • [RLWAR]

View PostBrickSniper33A, on 16 July 2018 - 11:34 PM, said:

I want to put moist, huge, meaty, hairy meat in my mouth and swallow all of it.

HUmmmmm I don't know how are what to say about that one. Food just sounds better. They sale pig butt hO's as calamari at:facepalm: sams.

LAPPELduvide #10 Posted 17 July 2018 - 06:11 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24288 battles
  • [ANEKI]

View PosttheFANTASTICfox, on 16 July 2018 - 09:27 PM, said:

Do you take regular trips to Flavortown?

I'm pretty sure their headquarters is in Flavortown, USA

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

BrickSniper33A #11 Posted 17 July 2018 - 06:14 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 57 battles

View PostLAPPELduvide, on 17 July 2018 - 06:11 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure their headquarters is in Flavortown, USA

I ran for mayor of Flavortown once. But I was only the runner-up.

In civilized countries saying Star Wars is better than Dr. Who and Star Trek should be punishable by death.

Official Cybermen obsessed Dr. Who nerd and omnisexual pervert of Blitz https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

WipWapJaws #12 Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:14 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 39568 battles
  • [WKD]

Havent had a good chuckle at a clan invitation in a long while.   

Good luck with the recruitment and may your meat always be moist....

xjs #13 Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:07 PM

Get off my lawn!

• Players
  • 14512 battles
  • [TYPHN]
You had me at moist meat.

Twitch Stream!    Thunderstorm Division   Recent Stats   

zayjayspray #14 Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5767 battles
  • [DRSI4]
I'm 30+ and I'm also dating a vegan... 5 years in. I will be applying this evening.

tankeatingtiger #15 Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:42 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 14078 battles
  • [COD]

View Postzayjayspray, on 17 July 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

I'm 30+ and I'm also dating a vegan... 5 years in. I will be applying this evening.

Better be one hot vegan is all I can say...

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

PanzertroopenVT #16 Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 July 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

Awkward Icebreaker:

If yes - proceed.

If no - close this window, shut off your device, and repent for your mistaken life choices.

Philosophy:

With screening out of the way, Team Brisket is nudging the smokehouse door open for possible new members. Besides the obvious importance of the Brisket Lifestyle, the guiding principle at work here is one of low friction in an adult environment that emphasizes jocularity over jock, rugged good looks over rigidity, fun over frustration, and drunk tanking over dumb tanking.

Philosophy Applied:

Low friction in practice means that clan members are not required to platoon, participate in tournaments or clan wars, etc. This desire to avoid the obligation mentality of training and scheduled events is not intended to eliminate events, rather it is to emphasize the core fun of tanking and then attack each new opportunity based on interest/ability/availability. Rest assured that any future event participation will have many people singing the praises of "that meat clan." There are ample opportunities to run platoons and they can be a significant positive for any clan, but once again removing the requirement enhances rather than mitigates the enjoyment.

Perks:

Brisket Lifestyle with a tag denoting your enlightened state.

Automatic entry into the annual “Ron Swanson Cosplay Pageant and Talent Revue.”

Discord channel featuring other meat lovers, distinguished guests, and infamous interlopers. The BRSKT Discord abstains from anime, oof, and memelord actions while simultaneously providing the appropriate blend of casual/serious/shenanigans that may or may not include tanks/music/beer/rants/cussing.

Preferred consideration for an unpaid internship with Prestige Worldwide.

Meat.

The Meat & Potatoes Buried Lede:

I'm a player that oscillates between filthy casual and competitive, between A-hole and helpful, between tanking as an escape from work/wife/world and tanking as something approaching a hobby. I also have a recurring inclination that there are (a few) other players in a similar position that may want a clan or a new clan as I know clans can shift dramatically over time. I have zero desire to artificially apply faux-military structures or absurd loyalty pledges in the context of what should be entertainment. I do not want to be bogged down with kid nonsense or gaming culture traps as I'd rather shoot the bad guys and attempt to carry my underwhelming team. 

Non-tank Requirements:

30 years of age or older. Exceptions are possible if you have “seen some stuff” such as a nasty divorce, dated a vegan in a horrible nightmare, or grinded the 28 Proto.

Team Brisket is not looking for angels/milquetoast. There will never be some clown that breaks out a guitar and sings Kumbaya. You should think more along the lines of tolerant and reasonable yet taking exactly zero crap.

Tank Requirements (these feel necessary though are not of primary importance):

50% WR or better across career and recent in tiers 5-9.

2000+ games in tiers 5-9.

General competence and diversity.

Still Here?

Interest should be communicated via DM here on the forums AND a message in the game client. I will personally provide you with an information packet, application, waiver of liability, and sticker pack. If you somehow overcome my laziness and your tepid interest, then you begin the hazing process with vague goals that will be conducted via Discord.

omfg I almost pissed myself!

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #17 Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 16 July 2018 - 10:29 PM, said:

Stuffing moist ,eat into his succulent chins?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

BluesAllDay #18 Posted 29 July 2018 - 07:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8097 battles
  • [SRV]
     I’ll never hit 50%. Good luck.

SavageMarauder #19 Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:35 AM

Private

• Players
  • 24 battles
I have over 50% for the past month and over 48% for the past year. Can I apply? I mean i did grind the T28 prototype.

Also tagged with BRSKT, moist, succulent, meat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users