TOES. Recruiting tournament players

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

bix409 #1 Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 56513 battles
  • [TOES]
[TOES] our clan is restructuring to play tournaments. Looking for active members to join in tournaments. Discord needed. We play tier 5-6 to keep the games fast. See a deputy in TOES for a spot. Winrate not a big issue. Following simple instructions and basic knowledge of play is all you need!!

Edited by bix409, 18 July 2018 - 03:55 AM.

ANKDrew_Warrior #2 Posted 29 September 2018 - 09:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3512 battles
  • [BRONO]

I would love to join your clan. I am very active, and I do have lots of experience (I have another account with 12k battles, not that anyone cares), but unfortunately I do not have discord and I am not planning to get it. I might get it in the future, but it is highly unlikely. I love this game, and I have much respect for other clans and high respect for well-experienced and skilled players. I have seen lots of players in your clan in many battles, and they are pretty good. I love tournaments, which explains why I work very well in a team. I can still communicate without discord in tournaments, for my old clan [HEATR] used discord while I did not, and we still excelled in tournaments. If you will accept me in your clan, I would very much appreciate that. Happy tanking, o7.

:honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users