BOYCOTT UPDATE 5.1!

Battle of WoTB Boycott Update 5.1

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

iNeedy #1 Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:46 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8898 battles

Wargaming has officially done it now. I don't know what more they want from us, players have been paying to win for years, but this is just sad. If you don't know what chaos Update 5.1 will bring please watch the video Sk8xtrm made on it. To sum it all up, the R35 is becoming a tier 1, the rare ke ni otsu is getting a nerf, tanks such as the pz sfl, or toaster, are becoming premiums! Even tier 2 tanks are becoming premiums! We all know the Luchs, the one that some people use for the training room game Runners vs Rammers. Well guess whats happening to that! PREMIUM NOW! Wargaming, we are not dictators, we are your players. Only we know what will kill the game and what won't. This will only tell new players, "Oh it's a pay to win game. Yeah, I don't like that, I'm a player who doesn't spend money." YOU WILL END UP LOSING PLAYERS WARGAMING! As for anyone else reading this, join me. A SINGLE DAY OF THOUDANDS OF PLAYERS NOT LOGGING ONTO WORLD OF TANKS BLITZ WILL BE ENOUGH OF A MESSAGE! IF THEY DO NOT GET IT AND STILL RELEASE UPDATE 5.1, LEAVE BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN WE WILL ALL KNOW WARGAMING IS A PAY TO WIN COMPANY THATS TURNING INTO A PAY TO PLAY GAME! SOON WOTB WILL BE UNPLAYABLE BECAUSE OUR VOICES AREN'T BEING HEARD! IF YOU ALL JOIN ME AND IF WE ALL ORGANIZE A DAY IN WHICH WE DO NOT LOG ON TO WORLD OF TANKS BLITZ AT ALL FOR 24 HOURS, WE CAN SEND A MESSAGE TO THEM! But I can't do it alone. We at the 8BALL Clan can't do it alone. We need more help. This Boycott will take place JULY 30TH, ONE DAY BEFORE THE UPDATE IS RELEASED! Our goal is to have at least 500 people say, whether it be in this forum or by private messaging me in the game, say "I will join the boycott." By saying that you agree to not play for 24 hours, starting from 11:59 PM of July 29th to 11:59 PM of July 30th. This is the Battle of WoTB. And we will not go down without a fight. Veterans like me who have been here with this game all 4 years playing and getting experience will not let it be destroyed by some money greedy company. You can either join me, or see your beloved game die and rot when the update releases.

-iNeedy [8BALL]

Edited by iNeedy, 23 July 2018 - 02:46 PM.

SpartacusDiablo #2 Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 24243 battles
  • [III-R]
No.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

Gitgudm9 #3 Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9782 battles
  • [MAHOU]
Boycotting simply doesn't work. Us forumers are a minority and the braindead masses simply don't care about the update. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who remembers the cries for a boycott after 3.8 and how barely anything came out of it.

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:51 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24192 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostiNeedy, on 23 July 2018 - 06:46 AM, said:

Wargaming has officially done it now. I don't know what more they want from us, players have been paying to win for years, but this is just sad. If you don't know what chaos Update 5.1 will bring please watch the video Sk8xtrm made on it. To sum it all up, the R35 is becoming a tier 1, the rare ke ni otsu is getting a nerf, tanks such as the pz sfl, or toaster, are becoming premiums! Even tier 2 tanks are becoming premiums! We all know the Luchs, the one that some people use for the training room game Runners vs Rammers. Well guess whats happening to that! PREMIUM NOW! Wargaming, we are not dictators, we are your players. Only we know what will kill the game and what won't. This will only tell new players, "Oh it's a pay to win game. Yeah, I don't like that, I'm a player who doesn't spend money." YOU WILL END UP LOSING PLAYERS WARGAMING! As for anyone else reading this, join me. A SINGLE DAY OF THOUDANDS OF PLAYERS NOT LOGGING ONTO WORLD OF TANKS BLITZ WILL BE ENOUGH OF A MESSAGE! IF THEY DO NOT GET IT AND STILL RELEASE UPDATE 5.1, LEAVE BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN WE WILL ALL KNOW WARGAMING IS A PAY TO WIN COMPANY THATS TURNING INTO A PAY TO PLAY GAME! SOON WOTB WILL BE UNPLAYABLE BECAUSE OUR VOICES AREN'T BEING HEARD! IF YOU ALL JOIN ME AND IF WE ALL ORGANIZE A DAY IN WHICH WE DO NOT LOG ON TO WORLD OF TANKS BLITZ AT ALL FOR 24 HOURS, WE CAN SEND A MESSAGE TO THEM! But I can't do it alone. We at the 8BALL Clan can't do it alone. We need more help. This Boycott will take place JULY 30TH, ONE DAY BEFORE THE UPDATE IS RELEASED! Our goal is to have at least 500 people say, whether it be in this forum or by private messaging me in the game, say "I will join the boycott." By saying that you agree to not play for 24 hours, starting from 11:59 PM of July 29th to 11:59 PM of July 30th. This is the Battle of WoTB. And we will not go down without a fight. Veterans like me who have been here with this game all 4 years playing and getting experience will not let it be destroyed by some money greedy company. You can either join me, or see your beloved game die and rot when the update releases.

-iNeedy [8BALL]

After reading this post, I dont think you understand the details of 5.1 very well.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

RoadKutter #5 Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:58 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 36752 battles
  • [III-H]

This guy, smh :facepalm: 

At least he found the forums 4 years and 7k battles later

Ghosting reds since 2014

Belomor73 #6 Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 69765 battles
  • [PURPL]
I think you are over reacting OP. I personally don't care what's going on at tier 5 and lower.

Belomor73 #7 Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 69765 battles
  • [PURPL]

View PostRoadKutter, on 23 July 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

This guy, smh :facepalm: 

At least he found the forums 4 years and 7k battles later

you funny

AmmorackedIS3 #8 Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:13 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7758 battles
  • [SR-72]

View PostiNeedy, on 23 July 2018 - 08:46 AM, said:

-iNeedy [8BALL]

thats the open test 5.1. Its actually planned for 5.2/5.3. Calm down man, i was on the open test and i actually liked most of  the changes, nor having to grind from tier 2 unless you're grinding a  new nation would be so nice, and for the most part it was well executed. The only people who it will really affect very negatively is the people who seal club all the time

Zuke76 #9 Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:31 PM

Get zuked

• Players
  • 17660 battles
  • [FL-TH]
lol

slayer_____ #10 Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:33 PM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 39946 battles
  • [ATA2D]
This was your first post, smh. Where were you when 2.7 and 3.8 dropped?  Go back to hardly playing, WG doesn’t notice you. 

1_RaTcHeT_DaD #11 Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31316 battles
WG will do whatever they wish, so many players have quit since 3.8! BOYCOTT what? They dont care if you quit playing the game doesnt make or break them. They took our paid for/grinded equipment which fcked over a huge player base, implemented a new way to get the already paid/grinded equip. and just in recent updates decided to return the already paid for twice equipment! Nothing shocking if they decide to nerf a paid for premium tank. Any change to the game is simply in WG's favor, as past updates have shown WG does not care what you the player base thinks..Keep playing or quit I myself no longer purchase premium time or purchase premium tanks..

CrazyHunter13 #12 Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7211 battles

View PostiNeedy, on 23 July 2018 - 09:46 AM, said:

-iNeedy [8BALL]

maybe if you read the forum announcements before creating an account just to rage about this that this isnt happening in 5.1 but rather 5.3 or later. They are pulling a 1/1 mm moment here; open test before possible implementation...

Edited by CrazyHunter13, 23 July 2018 - 07:25 PM.

fangs58 #13 Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:10 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 40174 battles
  • [WHC]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 23 July 2018 - 02:47 PM, said:

No.

Well said. 

ANOTHER COMMENT OR QUESTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLISSFULLY ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER.

https://www.blitzsta.../1022508815.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users