• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Yuno_Gasai__ #1 Posted 30 July 2018 - 07:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5830 battles
  • [O_C_S]

Consider this a British Tanks Appreciation Thread 

Just sharing my love of British tanks.... No bias intended really... 

Is it just me or does the British tanks need more love... I always felt like they're a tank line that no one cares about grinding except for the 183. 

When the British first came out in WoTPC, I absolutely found them to be a lot fun than the American or German line. The guns may that be weak in alpha but the rate of fire won't say no. So much British tanks have arrived in the past and slowly, we started to get the Death Star, Sherman Firefly, Sentinel (Australia), and we learned to love the Cromwell and other Cruiser tanks with the Christie Suspension. 

The cream of the crop may just be the Centurion. With a combination of decent armour and a great gun enough to go head-to-head with its rivals such as the T-54, the Centurion never really failed to impress me. Some might even say that a Patton, a T-54, or even E-50/Leo PT A is far more enjoyable and that my mind will definitely change. Never happened. Centurion is still the woman that I am happily married to. There's just so many potentials that people can't really see. Surely some would say that the only thing going for the Centurion is the gun. I wouldn't really count on that. The Centurion is one of the best ridge-fighters and definitely has a lot of capabilities but it's there's just a few who can see it. The rest just go blind. 

So much love American, German, or Russian tanks... But no love for the British... Give the British some love :Smile_Default:

My Youtube Channel: KunieOG 
"YUNO 3:16 SAYS I JUST TORE YOUR LIMBS"
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZzQthRQ

theFANTASTICfox #2 Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:37 PM

DRINK!

• Players
  • 21319 battles

First off, hail to the Centurion!

And yes, UK tanks do need some love. They tend to be underappreciated by the average player, such as the Firefly, Centurion, Black Prince, etc. Whether it may be their skill requirements or their boring qualities, UK tanks are certainly the most interesting to drive.

Except the 183. 

The 183 can leave the game forever.

#4 in the LeKpz 41 (with TwisterCup camo), #6 in the M41 Walker-Bulldog, and #8 in the T37

This is what BlitzStars is reporting, so I might be reading something incorrectly...

Certified Anti-FV215b 183 Extremist

FussyRude #3 Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5375 battles
  • [AZUR]
We need more British tanks.
#LoveLuchs

Yuno_Gasai__ #4 Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5830 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View PosttheFANTASTICfox, on 31 July 2018 - 05:37 AM, said:

First off, hail to the Centurion!

And yes, UK tanks do need some love. They tend to be underappreciated by the average player, such as the Firefly, Centurion, Black Prince, etc. Whether it may be their skill requirements or their boring qualities, UK tanks are certainly the most interesting to drive.

Except the 183. 

The 183 can leave the game forever

Well cause you know.. "Glorious Russian Tanks" tend to be praised too much because they're "op" and many average players would call British or Japanese tanks as worthless... I once saw someone mention how British tanks should totally be removed from the game... Like seriously? 

Also, we need the Shitbarn lol... And Super Conqueror as well ;) 

norman1632 #5 Posted 31 July 2018 - 07:25 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11771 battles
  • [NOBE]

View PostYuno_Gasai__, on 30 July 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

Well cause you know.. "Glorious Russian Tanks" tend to be praised too much because they're "op" and many average players would call British or Japanese tanks as worthless... I once saw someone mention how British tanks should totally be removed from the game... Like seriously? 

Also, we need the Shitbarn lol... And Super Conqueror as well ;) 

the Brit tanks are ok and they can stay the Japanese tanks on the other hand are trash and just rip off offs of other countries tanks
The only way to truly win a battle is with American muscle

Yuno_Gasai__ #6 Posted 31 July 2018 - 08:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5830 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View Postnorman1632, on 31 July 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

the Brit tanks are ok and they can stay the Japanese tanks on the other hand are trash and just rip off offs of other countries tanks

Not really.... I have fun with Japanese tanks... I love the STA-1 onwards... Chi-Ri is fun but not enough to meet my standards.

Bachus131 #7 Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24617 battles
  • [JAWZ]

When I started playing a friend who had been playing since beta recommended Brittish tanks because  while they are not great at anything they are good at everything.  They also maintain the same theme of play throughout the line making them easier to learn unlike other countries that bounce from light to heavy to medium with  both fast to slow and heavy armor to light in the same line. 

He also highly recommended the Comet and I am so glad he did Best tank in the game IMO.

PS:  you can keep your inaccurate, low penetration and poor gun depression Russian Tanks. 

Edited by Bachus131, 24 August 2018 - 07:25 PM.

'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users