• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

t99_2015 #1 Posted 01 August 2018 - 06:58 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21056 battles
  • [USAA]

It is such a different ball game. 

Without 6th sense, my anxiety levels go through the roof.

Who knew that not having that safeguard heightens your senses?

Also, the luchs retains 10 30 mm shells in the autocannon so I can still rip apart most tiers 4,5, and 6 vehicles. 

Seriously arty, why do you pick on the low tier light tanks? Go for the slower high tier tanks that pose more of a threat to your team!

4. The binoc, coated optics, and chocolate makes a really good combo for vision. 

All in all, I feel a lot more confident in my skills now and to be honest, a pretty good way to have fun. 

WOTB will still have most of my attention. But, I'll start to devote a little bit more to PC. 

cheasesteak #2 Posted 01 August 2018 - 08:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20469 battles
  • [COD-R]

I've got about 600 battles in WoT PC, and it really is a much different game.  I have managed to keep my WR a bit above 50%, and I'm actually pretty happy about that all things considered.  I gave it a go when my brother gave me a gift code for a tier 5 RAM II thinking it was for Blitz.  Gave it a whirl, and got crushed at first until I realized just how lethal that game can be.  Expose a little at the wrong time, and you are erased almost instantly.  You are also right that the lack of sixth sense really makes you play more on edge.  Overall, fun, but it ties you to the PC.  I'd play it more, but I prefer being able to play sitting in my recliner in front of the TV, so blitz it is.

... and Epstein didn’t kill himself

Strigonx #3 Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4539 battles
  • [_STR8]
After almost 34k battles in the PC version i can safely say: Blitz is objectively better.

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

__ThirdEye__ #4 Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6870 battles
  • [COD]

Blitz= Minor leagues

PC=Major leagues

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/__ThirdEye__]

Think for yourself, question authority!

Ericmopar #5 Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View PostStrigonx, on 01 August 2018 - 09:46 PM, said:

After almost 34k battles in the PC version i can safely say: Blitz is objectively better.

Blitz is more fun that's for sure.

In PC one tank like a 268 on the reds just about guarantees a loss.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

anonym_2ZNiJLJL8ln2 #6 Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostEricmopar, on 02 August 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

Blitz is more fun that's for sure.

In PC one tank like a 268 on the reds just about guarantees a loss.

That is because you are bad at PC. Only relevant players have valid opinions about how objectively 'fun' a game is. To you, Blitz is more 'amusing' instead of 'fun'.

Strig I do not understand but he was good at PC (right?) so automatically my opinion about PC is inferior to his.

MudkipAtWar #7 Posted 16 January 2019 - 05:33 PM

die

• Players
  • 22282 battles
  • [FL-TH]

View PostOicraftian, on 16 January 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

That is because you are bad at PC. Only relevant players have valid opinions about how objectively 'fun' a game is. To you, Blitz is more 'amusing' instead of 'fun'.

Strig I do not understand but he was good at PC (right?) so automatically my opinion about PC is inferior to his.

A: you just necro'd a thread

B: get off of your high horse

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

anonym_2ZNiJLJL8ln2 #8 Posted 16 January 2019 - 05:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 16 January 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

A: you just necro'd a thread

B: get off of your high horse

virtue signal fish successfully baited.

At the absolute worst I'm the textbook definition of a snob + internet salt.

MudkipAtWar #9 Posted 16 January 2019 - 06:45 PM

die

• Players
  • 22282 battles
  • [FL-TH]

View PostOicraftian, on 16 January 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

At the absolute worst I'm the textbook definition of a snob + internet salt.

you can say that again

Hello

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

Strigonx #10 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:30 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4539 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostOicraftian, on 16 January 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

i do not consider myself good at PC, i've plateaued hard at 2800 recents, that said in Blitz things are a breeze, no [edited] +2/-2MM to [edited]me over, no [edited]arty focus, no retarded idiots yolorushing me because there's no XVM, the only thing is that sometimes the clan tag brings unwarranted attention but i can play around it.

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

anonym_2ZNiJLJL8ln2 #11 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostStrigonx, on 17 January 2019 - 05:30 PM, said:

i do not consider myself good at PC, i've plateaued hard at 2800 recents, that said in Blitz things are a breeze, no [edited] +2/-2MM to [edited]me over, no [edited]arty focus, no retarded idiots yolorushing me because there's no XVM, the only thing is that sometimes the clan tag brings unwarranted attention but i can play around it.

What you say now proves you counted as a competent in PC, smashing

We could platoon sometime.

Ericmopar #12 Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

PC is a disaster even the CC's are complaining.
There are Soviet TDs as an example, that have been buffed so much, that even a higher tier tank firing gold can't find a frontal weak spot, not a cupola, not a lower plate, nothing.
They can hug a border and/or a corridor etc, where you can't flank them...
BTW stat snob, my PC stats have been steadily climbing, overal numbers are still low, but I'm doing much better.
The balance is horrible in PC, much worse than Blitz.
Also, I've had a few veteran players tell me that -2 didn't used to be so bad, that PC used to be more like Pixel ships, where a minus 2 player had to be cautious but could still do damage.
They're the ones, plus QB and others that have explained about buffed cupolas, turret cheeks etc, plus a buggered match maker, that have made it miserable for anyone not at tier X.
What it is, is the morons at tiers IX and X want to be invincible, but in the long run it will hurt WG.

Not every veteran player is a moron, some have admitted that the game is really stinky for lower tier players, do to the MM, buffs to tiny weak spots and the way the crew skill system is setup, it takes forever for a new player to get a decent crew or two to have fun with, and that is using boosters and premium time and golding XP off of premium and elited tanks, it's setup to greatly favor people with multi skill crews that have been playing for ages.

I have a defender and the win and hit rate has gone up a lot, since the Halloween event let me make tons of XP and get my crew up to at least 3 skills, commander at 4. It makes a huge difference in mobility, shooting and view range from a simple 100% crew.

MudkipAtWar #13 Posted 25 January 2019 - 12:39 PM

die

• Players
  • 22282 battles
  • [FL-TH]

View PostEricmopar, on 25 January 2019 - 03:24 AM, said:

PC is a disaster even the CC's are complaining.
There are Soviet TDs as an example, that have been buffed so much, that even a higher tier tank firing gold can't find a frontal weak spot, not a cupola, not a lower plate, nothing.
They can hug a border and/or a corridor etc, where you can't flank them...
BTW stat snob, my PC stats have been steadily climbing, overal numbers are still low, but I'm doing much better.
The balance is horrible in PC, much worse than Blitz.
Also, I've had a few veteran players tell me that -2 didn't used to be so bad, that PC used to be more like Pixel ships, where a minus 2 player had to be cautious but could still do damage.
They're the ones, plus QB and others that have explained about buffed cupolas, turret cheeks etc, plus a buggered match maker, that have made it miserable for anyone not at tier X.
What it is, is the morons at tiers IX and X want to be invincible, but in the long run it will hurt WG.

Not every veteran player is a moron, some have admitted that the game is really stinky for lower tier players, do to the MM, buffs to tiny weak spots and the way the crew skill system is setup, it takes forever for a new player to get a decent crew or two to have fun with, and that is using boosters and premium time and golding XP off of premium and elited tanks, it's setup to greatly favor people with multi skill crews that have been playing for ages.

I have a defender and the win and hit rate has gone up a lot, since the Halloween event let me make tons of XP and get my crew up to at least 3 skills, commander at 4. It makes a huge difference in mobility, shooting and view range from a simple 100% crew.

dont feed the troll

Hello

Ericmopar #14 Posted 28 January 2019 - 03:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

Also tagged with PC

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users