3 replies to this topic

SlenderKiller101 #1 Posted 03 August 2018 - 02:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12089 battles
  • [FLOOP]

Looking for 50%+ players to platoon with 

PM me if available, discord preferred

0DxPJMO.gif

"A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week."-George Smith Patton

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/SlenderKiller101

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 03 August 2018 - 03:03 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 23659 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSlenderKiller101, on 03 August 2018 - 06:39 AM, said:

Looking for 50%+ players to platoon with 

PM me if available, discord preferred

For guys as good as you and I are -- platooning at Tier X is pretty much an auto loss :)   At least my experience, when I toon at ten, the Red always seems to have a platoon of Super-Uni's, and green has ...uhh.. Me.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

SlenderKiller101 #3 Posted 03 August 2018 - 03:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12089 battles
  • [FLOOP]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 03 August 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

For guys as good as you and I are -- platooning at Tier X is pretty much an auto loss :)   At least my experience, when I toon at ten, the Red always seems to have a platoon of Super-Uni's, and green has ...uhh.. Me.

Peace-

Boris

Well anyways could you help me I'm trying to put my blitzstars stats picture in my signature and all I get is cannot calculate size.

I've tried reducing the image to 468 x 100 but still doesn't work

0DxPJMO.gif

"A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week."-George Smith Patton

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/SlenderKiller101

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 03 August 2018 - 03:14 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 23659 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSlenderKiller101, on 03 August 2018 - 07:13 AM, said:

Well anyways could you help me I'm trying to put my blitzstars stats picture in my signature and all I get is cannot calculate size.

I've tried reducing the image to 468 x 100 but still doesn't work

You don't have to load the the picture - in fact you dont want to :)

You want to use the link - so that the stats change to reflect your gaming progress.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users