U4Gold.com...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Triode757 #1 Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12405 battles
  • [XWING]

I saw things from these people popping up on Discord and even Facebook recently, and was wondering if they might possibly be legit.  My initial reaction was a definite no, but they seem to have stuck around slightly longer than a typical scam.

Anyone?

Noetic_JuggernauT #2 Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:32 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8991 battles
  • [EXPAT]

View PostTriode757, on 07 August 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

I saw things from these people popping up on Discord and even Facebook recently, and was wondering if they might possibly be legit.  My initial reaction was a definite no, but they seem to have stuck around slightly longer than a typical scam.

Anyone?

I do not use Discord but glad you brought this up. It made me very curious so i chatted up the Online Support.

I was not super thorough but she gave me some links to view also. At Face value it seems okay. Again my interest is perked when it comes to any REAL discount. Screen shot and Txt with Niki below.

Hello! How may I help you?

christian:
Just seen someone messaging on World of tanks blitz forums and they were asking about legitimacy in regard to pop ads we seen on Voice Coms/discord.
I see no link on this site that explains who your are and what you offer
Maybe you can direct me?

Niki:
Do you have a link that indicated who is sending the message? Christian.

christian:
U4Gold.com
exactly how it appears on discord servers
Niki:
Let me check for you.

christian:
Forgive me, Hello Niki
Niki:
No problem Christian. Are you interested in our platform I can introduce or what you want to know I can explain to you.

christian:
Game currency supplies
Is that dedicated to games outside of this website also?(I had not yet seen the scrolling ads for WOTB yet)
Niki:
We offer discounted game currencies in games by using discounted gift cards.

christian:
i.e Gold
Niki:
Yes, we offer wotb gold.

And other games you may also interested in.

Normally it is 15% off the original price.

christian:
Who is issuer of this card, which company
The gift card

Niki:
We search discounted gift cards around the world, we have many suppliers, they purchased bulks of them from stores.

So they get large discounts.

christian:
Is the 15% discount a constant, does it fluctuate?
fluctuate
Niki:
Most of the time it is constant, sometimes it did fluctuate according to the market price.

christian:
I see. Well Niki, You have been a great help and i plan on looking into this more. Sounds like a great option thus far.
Is there a link that might explain details, as you have just shared with me? Read
Niki:

That's great. My pleasure to help. We do offer 24/7 customer service. So if you have any further question, you can always find us here.

Yes. Give me a second.

https://www.u4gold.com/AboutUs/ This is our story. And if you are interested in our wotb gold, please checkout this link: https://www.u4gold.c...of-Tanks-Blitz/
U4Gold | Games Gold & Coins & Items SellerA group of gamers and entrepreneurs were looking for a way to cut down their gaming costs while still doing what they enjoyed doing – gaming. They spent many months looking for investors to help grow their concept of getting virtual goods for cheap. What they founded would later become U4Gold.com.

Buy Cheap World of Tanks Blitz Gold | Top up WOTB Gold | U4GoldU4Gold offers Cheap World of Tanks Blitz Gold, you can top up your WOT Blitz Gold Securely at great discount with fast delivery and 24/7 customer service at U4Gold.com.

How do i sign using my keyboard

Rasputin__125 #3 Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:50 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13218 battles
  • [-VB-]

Is a scam

-VB- Head Coach/Caller/Recruiter DM me for anything VB related

dayton07277 #4 Posted 08 August 2018 - 03:45 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 20060 battles
  • [CROWN]
so try a 10$ gift card. see if it works. if its a scam you're not out much.

trogvision #5 Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:30 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14208 battles
  • [ATO]

View PostNoetic_JuggernauT, on 08 August 2018 - 02:32 AM, said:

I do not use Discord but glad you brought this up. It made me very curious so i chatted up the Online Support.

I was not super thorough but she gave me some links to view also. At Face value it seems okay. Again my interest is perked when it comes to any REAL discount. Screen shot and Txt with Niki below.

Hello! How may I help you?

christian:
Just seen someone messaging on World of tanks blitz forums and they were asking about legitimacy in regard to pop ads we seen on Voice Coms/discord.
I see no link on this site that explains who your are and what you offer
Maybe you can direct me?

Niki:
Do you have a link that indicated who is sending the message? Christian.

christian:
U4Gold.com
exactly how it appears on discord servers
Niki:
Let me check for you.

christian:
Forgive me, Hello Niki
Niki:
No problem Christian. Are you interested in our platform I can introduce or what you want to know I can explain to you.

christian:
Game currency supplies
Is that dedicated to games outside of this website also?(I had not yet seen the scrolling ads for WOTB yet)
Niki:
We offer discounted game currencies in games by using discounted gift cards.

christian:
i.e Gold
Niki:
Yes, we offer wotb gold.

And other games you may also interested in.

Normally it is 15% off the original price.

christian:
Who is issuer of this card, which company
The gift card

Niki:
We search discounted gift cards around the world, we have many suppliers, they purchased bulks of them from stores.

So they get large discounts.

christian:
Is the 15% discount a constant, does it fluctuate?
fluctuate
Niki:
Most of the time it is constant, sometimes it did fluctuate according to the market price.

christian:
I see. Well Niki, You have been a great help and i plan on looking into this more. Sounds like a great option thus far.
Is there a link that might explain details, as you have just shared with me? Read
Niki:

That's great. My pleasure to help. We do offer 24/7 customer service. So if you have any further question, you can always find us here.

Yes. Give me a second.

https://www.u4gold.com/AboutUs/ This is our story. And if you are interested in our wotb gold, please checkout this link: https://www.u4gold.c...of-Tanks-Blitz/
U4Gold | Games Gold & Coins & Items SellerA group of gamers and entrepreneurs were looking for a way to cut down their gaming costs while still doing what they enjoyed doing – gaming. They spent many months looking for investors to help grow their concept of getting virtual goods for cheap. What they founded would later become U4Gold.com.

Buy Cheap World of Tanks Blitz Gold | Top up WOTB Gold | U4GoldU4Gold offers Cheap World of Tanks Blitz Gold, you can top up your WOT Blitz Gold Securely at great discount with fast delivery and 24/7 customer service at U4Gold.com.

+1 for going out of your way to do this.
Nobody likes AFK'ers.

Thatguyujustmet #6 Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:00 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11097 battles
  • [XWING]

Props to the scammers since they’re well off enough to have someone watching for live chats.  (They’re still dirtbags of course ;))

Yes, it’s very clearly a scam.  You cannot get gold from giftcards, you can only buy it from the in-game store.  WOT giftcards exist; WOTB does not have giftcards.

Derp

P.S. If you want free giftcards then look up “Bing Rewards” or “Microsoft Points.”  You can pull a $5 giftcard every ~15 days.  (No Apple cards)

Edited by Thatguyujustmet, 08 August 2018 - 05:07 AM.

HoboWithWifi #7 Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15784 battles
  • [DONGR]

Here's some info about them:

Their website was registered through Domains By Proxy LLC who's goal is to provide privacy to the website owners, thwart harassers or stalkers, and prevent data mining.

A large portion of the websites registered by them have derogatory domain names, are politics related, or are scams.

Their Terms and Conditions states that cookies, computer info, and clickstream data will be collected.

Their Privacy Policy states "U4Gold is committed to protecting your private information. No data will be transmitted to any party unless required to do so by law"

Their Why Chose Us section states they have provided "more than 10 years experience of providing game related services"

Their About Us page states "In 2015, a group of gamers and entrepreneurs were looking for a way to cut down their gaming costs [...] What they founded would later become U4Gold.com."

A google search of their company name "Haiyue Huachuang Technology Co., Ltd" finds no exact name matches.

The area code (205) of the phone number provided on their website (1 205 419 8571) is in Alabama

The name and address of their UK office at the end of the Terms and Conditions is a real address and registered company.

Make what you will of it. I'm rather confused by it all

I'm slowly becoming less bad

acrisis #8 Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:52 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20250 battles
  • [III-X]

Anybody can buy discounted itunes or google play cards online and in retail at a few big box stores. There’s usually sales around the holidays.

Please do not support these SPAMMERS and SCAMMERS. 

They have been on a real tear in game and on discord lately, spamming messages for cheap wotb gold, spamming their discord server. 

Every account they use should simply get banned, in game and on discord.

There is too much at stake for the players to get ripped off, scammed out of your account, expose  financial information, ... 

(+) Be Positive  (+)       (-) Not Negative (-)  

Blitz Community Coalition
 |  Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 

PanzertroopenVT #9 Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:28 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11466 battles
  • [PRDE]
Greed makes folks do stupid chit.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

FASTEST_OUTLAW #10 Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12305 battles

If they have the gift card the u have to give them ur acc info

Just go to Costco/eBay and buy discounted google play or Apple gift cards 

why do you need scammers for this?

Noetic_JuggernauT #11 Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:20 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8991 battles
  • [EXPAT]

Thanks to all of the above for the input and Due Diligence. I looked at scam sites today and the info is just thin and questionable in regard to that company.

I assumed because it was on discord it may be worth looking at...but i suppose they just let anything through there, shame shame.

Thanks Acrisis for info on discounted Itunes and Google play cards, i never used them but will definitely look into them now.

Side note: I bet you Nikis real name is actually Bob.

How do i sign using my keyboard

RibbleStripe #12 Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 247 battles

Guys we'll check this site in depth and take measures to shut it down if it has any sign of deleterious one.

Keep in mind there's no such thing as a free lunch.

acrisis #13 Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20250 battles
  • [III-X]
Thank you, Ribble. 

(+) Be Positive  (+)       (-) Not Negative (-)  

Blitz Community Coalition
 |  Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 

Afleet_Alex #14 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 62495 battles

Anyone stupid enough to fall for such a blantantly obvious scam deserves what they get.

Maybe it’ll teach you not to be so gullible next time.

Edited by Afleet_Alex, 09 August 2018 - 11:19 AM.

PixelRage #15 Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:33 PM

Professional Easter Egg Hunter

• Players
  • 15170 battles

Calisota started up a conversation with the U4Gold representative and got some information out of them as well as telling them they are violating the games ToS / EULA.

We might see something come of this and it's good that WG are taking action towards potential scammers / threats

Your friendly banned forumer

https://www.youtube..../PixelRageGames

Zuke76 #16 Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:51 PM

Zuke le grand

• Players
  • 15879 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 09 August 2018 - 09:04 AM, said:

Guys we'll check this site in depth and take measures to shut it down if it has any sign of deleterious one.

Keep in mind there's no such thing as a free lunch.

​Keep us updated :)

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__

asfimeraj7 #17 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1093 battles
I have had a few people tell me it works, i tried it out myself and got 3.25k gold, got it within 30 mins, so i highly doubt its a scam but yeah, lets see where this goes.

voyager35 #18 Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:34 PM

Ilha Formosa

• Players
  • 24372 battles
  • [SRT_]

It seems like after you pay them, they will give you a new Apple ID with enough money to buy what you want in the in-game store. So you don't have to give them your ID info, and they are not working with WG neither. Here is what they say:

Please Provide:
Email Address

Description:

Go to the App Store to login with the Apple ID and password we send to you.

You will find the account already has enough funds to purchase the amount of Diamonds you are looking to buy.

You can then go to Boom Beach and purchase the products you need using the deposited funds.

After your payment is complete, you can switch to your own account and enjoy!

At least the process looks fine to me. And the story of collecting gift card deal make sense. But there is no info about how this works on PC. 

Edited by voyager35, 09 August 2018 - 09:36 PM.

BrickSniper33A #19 Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles
It's ridiculous to have legitimately discounted DLC when even the company that owns the game hasn't approved it. They make no mention of WG approving these discounted products when they spam you in-game. Everyone should steer clear of shady rackets like this. There's no such thing as no catches to a perfect deal.

In civilized countries saying Star Wars is better than Dr. Who and Star Trek should be punishable by death.

Official Cybermen obsessed Dr. Who nerd and omnisexual pervert of Blitz https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Kiilu #20 Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:02 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14577 battles
  • [RLWAR]

View PostRasputin__125, on 07 August 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

Is a scam

Yes it is. There is no free gold. It will fkup. Your pc or phone. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users