OFF SEASON TOURNAMENTS TEAM RECRUIT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9279 battles
  • [PRDE]

Is anyone interested in dojng an off season tourney v-vi tonight or sometime soon? I'd like to try to build a team to participate if this is possible.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #2 Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9279 battles
  • [PRDE]
Any of u have teams or willing to help build one for non clan tournies?

Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 10 August 2018 - 11:07 AM.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #3 Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9279 battles
  • [PRDE]

Kerrrr-chooooo

and a lil bump

____bleepbloop____ #4 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 328 battles
  • [666DG]

I'm down for a tourni man just add me and let me know when I will be down

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users