Clan Chat improvements

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FeroxPatriot #1 Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31185 battles
  • [AGOGO]

Would if be possible to add a feature to the list of active players that shows which teammates/friends are already in a platoon. That way you know not to ask. 

Would it it be possible for the thread of direct messages between players to remain after logging out and back into the game.  I sometimes forget what was said it the earlier messages. 

Would it be possible to create a team chat in the tournament environment, which only your team could see. I understand why the chat does not work as it does in the training rooms, because both teams would see it. 

As the captain of a tournament team, I’m not able to see the profiles of the enemy team.  However, everyone else on the team can.  This only affects the team captain. Please correct this bug. 

FeroxPatriot #2 Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31185 battles
  • [AGOGO]
I forgot to add:  would it be possible to add a feature to clan chat that allows the clan leader and deputies to send GROUP messages to the entire team, or only to the command staff. Meaning the message would go directly to every teammate and be there when they log on. The proble with general chat is that it falls away, or messages get lost within all the chat.

theFANTASTICfox #3 Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:51 PM

DRINK!

• Players
  • 20765 battles
  • [DD-R]

View PostFeroxPatriot, on 12 August 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

Would if be possible to add a feature to the list of active players that shows which teammates/friends are already in a platoon. That way you know not to ask. 

Would it it be possible for the thread of direct messages between players to remain after logging out and back into the game.  I sometimes forget what was said it the earlier messages. 

Would it be possible to create a team chat in the tournament environment, which only your team could see. I understand why the chat does not work as it does in the training rooms, because both teams would see it. 

As the captain of a tournament team, I’m not able to see the profiles of the enemy team.  However, everyone else on the team can.  This only affects the team captain. Please correct this bug. 

Its called Discord

#4 in the LeKpz 41 (with TwisterCup camo), #6 in the M41 Walker-Bulldog, and #8 in the T37

This is what BlitzStars is reporting, so I might be reading something incorrectly...

Certified Anti-FV215b 183 Extremist

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #4 Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10039 battles
  • [COD]
WG uses a 3rd-party-made chat system. I think any chatting changes they make would require re-making the entire thing from scratch.

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

Toolan #5 Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:55 PM

I still yolo

• Players
  • 44976 battles
  • [MRKVM]
A platoon indicator light has been asked for since early 2015. Don’t hold your breath on that request. 

tedg5 #6 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:34 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 42334 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Good ideas, :great:

Salvavida #7 Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:01 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11899 battles
  • [J_F_2]

Can we have a Message Board controlled by the clan owner? It will be free-text so that the clan can tailor it to it's needs. Potential uses are:

- clan policies

- clan announcements

- names of clan members (real life or nicknames other than their gaming name-- some are too long)

- time zones and best times for playing for each member

- favorite tier/tanks for each member (helps with platooning)

- allows owner to set objectives for the clan (to work on resupply goals, recruitment, etc)

Many do not use Discoord (some parents do not allow it).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users