Jump to content


Let tankers pick their mission rewards

missions rewards Credits boosters

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Kaos_Dynamo #1 Posted 18 August 2018 - 01:58 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24126 battles
  • 630
  • [7CAV]
  • Member since:
    09-18-2015

I’d like to see a change wherein players can pick the reward from their missions. Perhaps getting to pick between boosters and credits, or picking between booster types. The missions could all have a limited selection of rewards to be picked from. Just using floating pop up icons from the mission screen as in many games would be easy and simple.

 

Having a stockpile of random boosters is not helpful and reduces the value of missions. Missions could therefore be more relevant to your personal objectives if you could pick the reward.



Jonny_applesauce #2 Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:30 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10925 battles
  • 884
  • Member since:
    08-29-2017

Helpful but everyone would pick credits or xp for a tank they were grinding

 

What we need is an option to turn supremacy missions off


WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

 

Jonny Applesauce


WipWapJaws #3 Posted 18 August 2018 - 05:01 AM

    Clanless Scrub

  • Players
  • 46636 battles
  • 3,667
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

I dont understand why people dislike Supremacy so much.  It is a much more fluid and tactical version of the game.  That requires you to have think on your feet.

 

Someone explain why they dislike the mode so much? 



tedg5 #4 Posted 18 August 2018 - 05:27 AM

    Tater salad

  • Players
  • 50761 battles
  • 5,043
  • [AGOGO]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014
Agree picking reward would be great. Right now I’m left trying to complete that XP mission in a tank I actually need the XP in. Or more fun is to get a country specific mission for XP, and your not grinding any tanks for them (for me Germany or British). :great:

Melissa_Durat #5 Posted 18 August 2018 - 02:46 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15983 battles
  • 501
  • [-HELL]
  • Member since:
    03-07-2017

View PostWipWapJaws, on 18 August 2018 - 05:01 AM, said:

I dont understand why people dislike Supremacy so much.  It is a much more fluid and tactical version of the game.  That requires you to have think on your feet.

 

Someone explain why they dislike the mode so much? 

 

You already have the answer in front of you. It is FLUID and people dislike that,. Not only they have to be worry about the enemy tank but also the time ticking when a base is captured. People like to relay of his personal experience to win rather than a clock ticking points. You can actually pass a Supremacy match without a single shot beeing fired and unlike the Normal misión, the tides can change very quickly. 

 

For example me, in one of my Supremacy games we had 2 60% Unicums in each sides. I started to capping bases while my team was going for a base until they match the enemy for the same base, so they both decided is better to blast each other rather than risking manovers to capture another base. 4 almost full life red players survive while me and a heavly damage médium were about to be blast to hell when...we won!. Just like that. not by skills, not by damage, but by points. And even the Unicums flame us. :unsure:

 

Now you see why Supremacy is hated by everyone. 



WipWapJaws #6 Posted 18 August 2018 - 02:56 PM

    Clanless Scrub

  • Players
  • 46636 battles
  • 3,667
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostMelissa_Durat, on 19 August 2018 - 12:46 AM, said:

 

You already have the answer in front of you. It is FLUID and people dislike that,. Not only they have to be worry about the enemy tank but also the time ticking when a base is captured. People like to relay of his personal experience to win rather than a clock ticking points. You can actually pass a Supremacy match without a single shot beeing fired and unlike the Normal misión, the tides can change very quickly. 

 

For example me, in one of my Supremacy games we had 2 60% Unicums in each sides. I started to capping bases while my team was going for a base until they match the enemy for the same base, so they both decided is better to blast each other rather than risking manovers to capture another base. 4 almost full life red players survive while me and a heavly damage médium were about to be blast to hell when...we won!. Just like that. not by skills, not by damage, but by points. And even the Unicums flame us. :unsure:

 

Now you see why Supremacy is hated by everyone. 

 

Not really

 

That is a skill,  the ability to read a match where capping will win or killing a low health red or just running 



Kaos_Dynamo #7 Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:55 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24126 battles
  • 630
  • [7CAV]
  • Member since:
    09-18-2015

View Posttedg5, on 17 August 2018 - 10:27 PM, said:

Agree picking reward would be great. Right now I’m left trying to complete that XP mission in a tank I actually need the XP in. Or more fun is to get a country specific mission for XP, and your not grinding any tanks for them (for me Germany or British). :great:

 

I forgot about the country specific missions :)

 

After grinding some credits - not being able to lvl up the tank you are actually working on! My type62 is getting a lot of exp :/



Kiser_Sosei #8 Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:52 PM

    Who is Kiser Sosei?!?

  • Players
  • 32390 battles
  • 1,541
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2014
This is a good idea. But the missions themselves need to be fixed. We just need 6 in 24 hours. Not the 8 hour 16 hour thing.

@WIPWAP Supremacy requires players to pay much more attention to the game. The sheer number of uber casuals in this game makes that highly unlikely to happen. I will play supremacy but only in a light or medium. This way I can adjust better when my team most likely will not. Many forum'ers realize this and find it yet another way the casuals let the team down.

Edited by Kiser_Sosei, 21 August 2018 - 02:53 PM.

"MM may not be rigged but RNGesus only answers the prayers of one team."
My WOTB Youtube Channel.

https://www.blitzsta...com/Kiser_Sosei






Also tagged with missions, rewards, Credits, boosters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users