KV-4 Miniturret KV4

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

__Synx__ #1 Posted 18 August 2018 - 04:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 44526 battles
  • [PURPL]
Aight. Got past that slightly-above-average KV-3 grind. Now just got the KV-4. Free XP got me the top gun, the top turret, and the top engine. But somehow it doesn't fit the stuff I have heard before about this superheavy... the gun handling is terrible, I'm bouncing tier 7 tanks, and the freaking armor is wierd. I have T29s penning my turret and ISU's penning my sidescraping... Please help me drive this besides praying to RNG, because I already do that OK :3

Self-sworn Free-to-Play player and Optimist. 

"Salt is not an acceptable social currency anywhere. It's a liability that impedes positive communication, improvement and learning on many levels."                              - Anonymous

_PandAmanda #2 Posted 18 August 2018 - 05:37 AM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 28985 battles
  • [PURPL]

1: do you have a 100% crew

2: are you fighting at more then 100 meters

3: Do you have full equipment 

Also the problem is you’re turret, there is not mantel and you got flat bits like a centurion. Keep it flush with the hull, like a Maus 

Edited by Bronyman50, 18 August 2018 - 05:38 AM.

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

Amblypigid #3 Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:49 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13753 battles

You have to angle the turret like a Maus (not quite as severe an angle) remember your weakest armor is at the front in your lower plate - you always want things shooting your side armor.

Another thing about the armor is to keep making adjustments to your angles, a stationary KV4 is a very easy KV4 to pen, a constantly moving and wiggling KV4 is a very hard KV4 to pen

The gun shouldn't miss if you have a good crew and equipment

ISU 152's are gonna pen things, I wouldn't be too upset about that - if you sidescrape properly and hide your lower plate and your turret you can bounce them easily tho

And then there is the time when an RU or something tries to CoD you and bounces 235896 shots off your side and butt for no apparent reason

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users