• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

__Crusader6__ #321 Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:00 AM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 58761 battles
  • [-C6-]

View PostEthereaI, on 12 October 2018 - 08:44 PM, said:

Town= no cover if you can not side scrape.  Hills and high ground is easy for a nooob to hold. Useless they drive out to get depression 

Apparently it is WG’s fault.   He drives were his tank is facing...

It does kind of explain his play and using his exceptionally well armored side to pull out and block shots...

Tank Hoarder: 365 tanks in Garage:  366/368 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

IronBehemoth #322 Posted 16 October 2018 - 02:33 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5175 battles
  • [COTB]

I almost lost a game because of some dumb@ss 40%er. Basically, the map was middleburg, so I called everyone to go hills. However, a cromwell is extremely insistent on city, spamming it on the map. Despite me calling him out for a noob, the other noobs on the team flock to him like lambs to the slaughter. Thankfully, however, an M4 follows me on hill. We proceed to carry the game, each of us dealing 2k damage and 3 kills, most notably winning a 2v4 on the hill. Had he not been there, the game would've been bloody massacre.. and all because a 41% cromwell was thought, nay, was certain he knew the proper way to go.

PanzertroopenVT #323 Posted 16 October 2018 - 04:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]
Cromwelll are the epitome of a whiners convention getting a tanked buffed in their favor!

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

Herbie_N124 #324 Posted 16 October 2018 - 04:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12516 battles
  • [HAHA]

everyone who drives a Bromwell is a skill-lacking 40% nub . . .  (I'll give everyone about 9 seconds to check my stats and see that I'm in the 40's and mostly drive the Bromwell)

What I wouldn't give to have dinner at 9_Volt and Adderral's house, lol.     I remember a little girl moved in next to me when i was 12.   I thought she was cute so I punched her in the arm.   In turn, she kicked me in the balls.  We hated each other ever since.   

We've been married 16 years now. 

Although I can no longer have explosives in the house as well, it was a trade off for having the Marshall 1/2 stack in the living room with a few guitars on the wall.    It's always a trade-off.  Now if only I could play.   

It's a game, not a d!ck.   Don't take it so hard.  

PanzertroopenVT #325 Posted 16 October 2018 - 04:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

Def a bromewell driver

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

PanzertroopenVT #326 Posted 16 October 2018 - 04:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostHerbie_N124, on 16 October 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

everyone who drives a Bromwell is a skill-lacking 40% nub . . .  (I'll give everyone about 9 seconds to check my stats and see that I'm in the 40's and mostly drive the Bromwell)

What I wouldn't give to have dinner at 9_Volt and Adderral's house, lol.     I remember a little girl moved in next to me when i was 12.   I thought she was cute so I punched her in the arm.   In turn, she kicked me in the balls.  We hated each other ever since.   

We've been married 16 years now. 

Although I can no longer have explosives in the house as well, it was a trade off for having the Marshall 1/2 stack in the living room with a few guitars on the wall.    It's always a trade-off.  Now if only I could play.   

The earliest nut kicks are the most memorable

tcamp48 #327 Posted 16 October 2018 - 04:46 PM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 60901 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostAdderaII, on 12 October 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

I’m married now. 

I’m no longer allowed to have cool friends. 

Or female friends. 

Or explosives in the house. 

Jesus, I could make a list. 

This sounds familiar.... I do have Kenny though....my best imaginary friend I like to have a couple beers with. :)

Fu_Manchu_ #328 Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11365 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostIronBehemoth, on 15 October 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

I almost lost a game because of some dumb@ss 40%er. Basically, the map was middleburg, so I called everyone to go hills. However, a cromwell is extremely insistent on city, spamming it on the map. Despite me calling him out for a noob, the other noobs on the team flock to him like lambs to the slaughter. Thankfully, however, an M4 follows me on hill. We proceed to carry the game, each of us dealing 2k damage and 3 kills, most notably winning a 2v4 on the hill. Had he not been there, the game would've been bloody massacre.. and all because a 41% cromwell was thought, nay, was certain he knew the proper way to go.

Yup, I had a similar one like this last night too. I called hill on middleburg, got a couple affirmatives and then someone else called town. He got more affirmatives and the lemmings followed. We lost fairly handily and I checked the town-caller's stats to be (not)shocked at seeing a 45% winrate.

CLEAR/CLE4R family discord: https://discord.gg/Dh8KfXz

My second (formerly phone-only, now shameless re-roll) account is HanYolo_.

Find me on discord: Fu_Manchu_ [CLEAR]#6222

PanzertroopenVT #329 Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 16 October 2018 - 11:34 AM, said:

Def a bromewell driver

btw this drummer is a Unicum in a is4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users