Missions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WingedVictory #1 Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:44 PM

Onwards, to Victory!

• Players
  • 11534 battles
  • [ZELDA]
I'm not sure if it's just me or is anyone else experiencing better mission rewards? Right now I have 3 missions that award parts of premium certificates. They aren't really that hard either. One of them I have to just capture a base in supremacy. Anyone else getting these?

Failure is life's greatest teacher. Once you accept failure, and learn from it, you will know success.

trogvision #2 Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:01 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17695 battles
  • [ATO]
No. My missions usually consist of 30-60k credit rewards.
Nobody likes AFK'ers.

Fu_Manchu_ #3 Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11365 battles
  • [CLEAR]

I've noticed it too. 

Although I am surprised at how often that I get the mission where the Verdun camo is the only reward. Why would I want to do a mission that only gets me a camo that I still have to pay to resupply? If it was a free camo, then I might be interested but I skip that mission every single time I get it.

CLEAR/CLE4R family discord: https://discord.gg/Dh8KfXz

My second (formerly phone-only, now shameless re-roll) account is HanYolo_.

Find me on discord: Fu_Manchu_ [CLEAR]#6222

norman1632 #4 Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:29 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11144 battles
  • [NOBE]
After they took away the spare parts the missions have gone to trash i use to be able to get 100k credits from one mission but after they got removed them i have not seen a mission for more then 60k
The only way to truly win a battle is with American muscle

hawk85592 #5 Posted 28 August 2018 - 12:02 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1961 battles

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 27 August 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

Although I am surprised at how often that I get the mission where the Verdun camo is the only reward. Why would I want to do a mission that only gets me a camo that I still have to pay to resupply? If it was a free camo, then I might be interested but I skip that mission every single time I get it.

Ikr?  And it's always Verdun, never any of the others (not even the Shattered Ice one that's available for credits).  Like, it's an okay camo, but it's not all that. It'd be nice if it gave you options, though.

OP: since the last update, I seem to be getting a lot more credits, both in the dailies and in the crates.  Seemingly a touch less XP in the missions.  But I've been rapidly changing tiers, and am only up to T5, so I don't have a really good sample to work from.

"I like bumping fenders and putting my big gun in peoples faces." -- Adderall

Fu_Manchu_ #6 Posted 28 August 2018 - 03:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11365 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Posthawk85592, on 27 August 2018 - 05:02 PM, said:

Ikr?  And it's always Verdun, never any of the others (not even the Shattered Ice one that's available for credits).  Like, it's an okay camo, but it's not all that. It'd be nice if it gave you options, though.

OP: since the last update, I seem to be getting a lot more credits, both in the dailies and in the crates.  Seemingly a touch less XP in the missions.  But I've been rapidly changing tiers, and am only up to T5, so I don't have a really good sample to work from.

I usually check my missions before playing so I can skip any Verdun ones. Unfortunately I was in a hurry this morning and played without checking. Had a monster game and hit all three missions - of course, I just earned myself a nice Verdun camouflage...YAY!!!

CLEAR/CLE4R family discord: https://discord.gg/Dh8KfXz

My second (formerly phone-only, now shameless re-roll) account is HanYolo_.

Find me on discord: Fu_Manchu_ [CLEAR]#6222

Also tagged with Missions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users