Jump to content


Looking for a Clan to merge with...

clan tournaments active AXOP

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

srennon #1 Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:13 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 24567 battles
  • 14
  • [AXOP]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015

Currently second in command in my clan and looking for another clan to merge with to get more active players for tournament and platooning.

 

I've been actively trying to invite new active members but the mission is harder than finding a needle in a haystack.  

 

If anyone has any tips or pointers I am all ears.



Kuleana #2 Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:15 PM

    Hawaiian Warrior

  • Players
  • 22334 battles
  • 1,154
  • [HI808]
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016

View Postsrennon, on 30 August 2018 - 06:13 AM, said:

Currently second in command in my clan and looking for another clan to merge with to get more active players for tournament and platooning.

 

I've been actively trying to invite new active members but the mission is harder than finding a needle in a haystack.  

 

If anyone has any tips or pointers I am all ears.

 

Lower your restriction to joining and it will fill up. Then police up the trash.

Kcmafia #3 Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:19 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 16017 battles
  • 87
  • [TRUE1]
  • Member since:
    11-04-2017
Check us out. We are very active in tournaments. We have been discussing a brother clan at times or some sort of merger. Check us out see what you think.

srennon #4 Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:27 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 24567 battles
  • 14
  • [AXOP]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015

View PostKuleana, on 30 August 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

 

Lower your restriction to joining and it will fill up. Then police up the trash.

 

I've been thinning the herd for over a year now.  We are looking for better than average players and experienced players. I honestly find our restrictions are quite low i.e. if you have a tank we'll take ya!!

 



Kuleana #5 Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:09 PM

    Hawaiian Warrior

  • Players
  • 22334 battles
  • 1,154
  • [HI808]
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016

View Postsrennon, on 30 August 2018 - 08:27 AM, said:

 

I've been thinning the herd for over a year now.  We are looking for better than average players and experienced players. I honestly find our restrictions are quite low i.e. if you have a tank we'll take ya!!

 

 

​Lol.. Same here. We have about 40% diehards that keep our clan chat active. The rest are just newcomers or rerolls looking for a fast way to get an IS5.





Also tagged with clan, tournaments, active, AXOP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users