Jump to content


SR-71 Blackbirds (Lore)

recruiting sr-71 blackbirds budslots clan

  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

CollectedTooth5 #21 Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:51 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14327 battles
  • 112
  • [SR-72]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2016

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 03 September 2018 - 06:16 PM, said:

Pretty funny to see all these SR-71 guys with 1 post on the forums :D but I like the support you guys have for each other. My experience with y'all have been calm and cool. o7 guys, good luck with recruitment.

 

Thank You I_Maverick_I..!

I've seen you in battles a lot too, o7.

 

I should also add, we are hosting extensive strategy examination/tests in training rooms, anyone is free to join in on that, and even listen into our discord. 

 

View PostZuke76, on 03 September 2018 - 12:35 PM, said:

 

Will do :)

I like doing tournaments, and you clan sounds pretty unique, so I may land into your hands :D

 

We would be more than happy to have you stand amongst us! 

We could really use someone with your vigor and maturity (a rare commodity amongst us folks).

 


Edited by CollectedTooth5, 04 September 2018 - 08:53 AM.


Budslots #22 Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:32 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 21227 battles
  • 16
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

Maverick we have mainly kept to ourselves over the past few years.  But now we are branching out to invite others in on the fun. 

 


Edited by Budslots, 04 September 2018 - 12:34 PM.


SpartacusDiablo #23 Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:39 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 17665 battles
  • 7,283
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
Only experience I've had with your clan was when two of your members capped out on a match where we had plenty of time and easily could have killed the last red. The whole team was imploring them to get off the cap and they just laughed about it. Then they sent out PM's about how they "carried" the match... I hope that the rest of your clan is better then the example they set.

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 04 September 2018 - 12:40 PM.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]


AmmorackedIS3 #24 Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:43 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6918 battles
  • 124
  • [SR-72]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2017

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 04 September 2018 - 06:39 AM, said:

Only experience I've had with your clan was when two of your members capped out on a match where we had plenty of time and easily could have killed the last red. The whole team was imploring them to get off the cap and they just laughed about it. Then they sent out PM's about how they "carried" the match... I hope that the rest of your clan is better then the example they set.

 

a win is a win lol. At least they weren’t actively sabotaging 

Edited by AmmorackedIS3, 04 September 2018 - 12:43 PM.


CollectedTooth5 #25 Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:30 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14327 battles
  • 112
  • [SR-72]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2016

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 04 September 2018 - 04:39 AM, said:

Only experience I've had with your clan was when two of your members capped out on a match where we had plenty of time and easily could have killed the last red. The whole team was imploring them to get off the cap and they just laughed about it. Then they sent out PM's about how they "carried" the match... I hope that the rest of your clan is better then the example they set.

 

Oof, what a terrible clan, omg, Capped out when they could have killed, XD, such a despicable group of individuals SR-71 troll clan reveal

Edited by CollectedTooth5, 04 September 2018 - 01:31 PM.


Kiilu #26 Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:28 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14577 battles
  • 375
  • [RLWAR]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
:popcorn:

CollectedTooth5 #27 Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:25 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14327 battles
  • 112
  • [SR-72]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2016

Updated

 



00RUSE00 #28 Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:06 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9133 battles
  • 111
  • [ONWRD]
  • Member since:
    03-06-2016
lol. Now this is interesting.
We shall never surrender 
 

I_Maverick_I #29 Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:27 AM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 18903 battles
  • 1,871
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016
Good stuff again.

CT, would you mind posting your discord server link here or sending me a forums PM? I'd be glad to join and see if I can help with in a discussion.


(Credits to SparticusDiablo for the signature)
Get to know me on Discord: Maverick [_V_]#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp
 


AmmorackedIS3 #30 Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:17 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6918 battles
  • 124
  • [SR-72]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2017

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 03 December 2018 - 02:27 AM, said:

Good stuff again.

CT, would you mind posting your discord server link here or sending me a forums PM? I'd be glad to join and see if I can help with in a discussion.

I’ll pm it to you once I get done with school. They ban discord on the WiFi



I_Maverick_I #31 Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:21 PM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 18903 battles
  • 1,871
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostAmmorackedIS3, on 04 December 2018 - 07:17 AM, said:

I’ll pm it to you once I get done with school. They ban discord on the WiFi

 

I'd recommend getting a VPN. You can get a free Chrome extension one if you're using Google Chrome (for some reason, this only works on the Macs at my school, it doesn't work for the Chromebooks or the Dell PC's), or if you're using a mobile device, go to your App Store or Google Play Store and search for a VPN (I use X-VPN). Having a VPN active does slow your speed down slightly, but it's enough to play Blitz pretty comfortably. Plus, you get to use Snapchat and Instagram or whatever else your school has blocked.


(Credits to SparticusDiablo for the signature)
Get to know me on Discord: Maverick [_V_]#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp
 


MudkipAtWar #32 Posted 04 December 2018 - 07:45 PM

    T1 best heavy tank

  • Players
  • 19985 battles
  • 1,146
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015
I remember gettin earraped by a trumpet, who was that>

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

 

 


AmmorackedIS3 #33 Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:37 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6918 battles
  • 124
  • [SR-72]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2017

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 04 December 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

 

I'd recommend getting a VPN. You can get a free Chrome extension one if you're using Google Chrome (for some reason, this only works on the Macs at my school, it doesn't work for the Chromebooks or the Dell PC's), or if you're using a mobile device, go to your App Store or Google Play Store and search for a VPN (I use X-VPN). Having a VPN active does slow your speed down slightly, but it's enough to play Blitz pretty comfortably. Plus, you get to use Snapchat and Instagram or whatever else your school has blocked.

 

the weird thing is they don’t really block anything, except for porn sites (at least I’m assuming) and stuff like Wikipedia…and discord.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users