Field of vision changes without your input (all of a sudden your view does a 180)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

C_A_P #1 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:58 AM

Private

• Players
  • 37057 battles
  • [NIOL8]

Hello,

Issue: Driving along no tanks in sight, and suddenly I'm not looking forward. My field of vision changed to somewhere behind me (180 degrees). I usually stop and change my field of vision back to the direction it was before. It happens with all my tanks, and only happens maybe 1% of the time.

This has been happening to me for a long time, and I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.  I am using an Android tablet, Nexus 7. Is this a bug?

Kade18 #2 Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:26 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13110 battles
  • [_V_]
Never heard of this, is it possible u have a crack or something in ur device that might be registered as ur finger?
Kade18-Void
Like and subscribe (pls I beg)
Send Replays to kade18replays@gmail.com

C_A_P #3 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:00 PM

Private

• Players
  • 37057 battles
  • [NIOL8]
Someone else has the same issue. They called it "turret flip"

C_A_P #4 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:09 PM

Private

• Players
  • 37057 battles
  • [NIOL8]

View PostSnipeyMcCamperton, on 21 March 2018 - 06:29 AM, said:

So I just got a Google Pixel 2 XL. I was so anxious to see how it does on games. Not anymore. For some reason while in battle the screen will jump in a random direction away from where I was looking a moment before. A moment later my crosshairs will be there after the turret had tracked to the new location. It was an instantaneous jump to a new direction. Sometimes it will shudder jumping up and down. This feels like it's perhaps a setting on the phone fighting against the game programming. 

It seems like this happens the worst during an intense part of the battle. Perhaps I'm pressing harder on the screen unconsciously due to stress? Idk. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

There are others with the same issue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users