bots

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Sniper_Hanz #1 Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7723 battles
  • [____]

Teams are getting worse everyday thanks to WOT selling premium tanks to anyone who has the money to buy them, but I can live with this since people driving them and sooner or later they will get the necessary skills to become competitive. However, i'm sick and tired of bots that sit still for most of the game or become active when all my teammates have been KO. Today I've seen some of these shoot at the sky, go in circles or move with no specific direction. Worse, they are in every tier now. Please WOT we don't need bots in the game. I rather spend time waiting for real people to play with than have to deal with your ******* bots.

Dan_Deerso #2 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:25 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 29784 battles
  • [III]
If you think those players are bots, you're vastly overestimating the ability of the average player and failing to recognize that half of the playerbase is worse than that.

4sfield #3 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:35 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33618 battles
  • [-1]
  Understanding is in short supply even on the forum.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Tackywheat1 #4 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:30 AM

the one and only ELC

• Players
  • 15684 battles
  • [T-T-T]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 08 September 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

If you think those players are bots, you're vastly overestimating the ability of the average player and failing to recognize that half of the playerbase is worse than that.

this..... also some players could be laggin really badly........

GIF by spartacusdiablo

Don't play the game anymore. If you see me online, it is most likely someone else playing. I'm back

Permanent credit deficit

VelociTanker #5 Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:07 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16234 battles
  • [III]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 09 September 2018 - 12:25 AM, said:

^^^ This

Bots at least would follow you the right way and shoot in the general direction of the enemy. That's WAY better than what I see happening.

Bias Much? KV-1 blocks 5,525 damage / 6 kills  / 
T34-1 2809 dmg Kolobanov replay on Mines

5.5 aka "The Great Nerfening" © VelociTanker LLC

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #6 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18029 battles
  • [L0VED]
Please WOT, don’t put OP on my team

_Bulldogge #7 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21337 battles

View PostSniper_Hanz, on 08 September 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

Teams are getting worse everyday thanks to WOT selling premium tanks to anyone who has the money to buy them, but I can live with this since people driving them and sooner or later they will get the necessary skills to become competitive. However, i'm sick and tired of bots that sit still for most of the game or become active when all my teammates have been KO. Today I've seen some of these shoot at the sky, go in circles or move with no specific direction. Worse, they are in every tier now. Please WOT we don't need bots in the game. I rather spend time waiting for real people to play with than have to deal with your ******* bots.

Heavy as a hurricane louder than a freight train

Ay yo B

Discord: _Bulldogge #9081

gordonchau #8 Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:30 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7642 battles
I'd like some bots on my team

http://www.blitzstar.../1004189253.png

"60% players don't exist without 40% players"

PanzertroopenVT #9 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostSniper_Hanz, on 08 September 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

I've spun in circles in my Leo..............I've heard of fail tooning, but bots? How in the hell can u def indentiify them?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

hawk85592 #10 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1961 battles

I've seen bots used to good effect in another similar game (War Wings), where they could be every bit as dangerous as a live player (although they tunnelled too much).  However, I've yet to see any sure bots here, and low tiers would be a great place to put some.  Most likely you're seeing players who either don't understand what they're doing (I'm not sure how hard POINT THE BOOMY STICK AT THE RED GUYS is, but apparently it's difficult for some), or just don't care (which, also, why bother playing?)

In War Wings, we actually had a pretty comprehensive list of names for all the bots; it was a couple of hundred entries long as of a few months ago; you got to know them quicker than you'd think. They'd be used to fill out a match whenever there weren't enough human players of a given tier.  The only time you were guaranteed to be up against all human players was during League matches (tournaments, basically); otherwise it was pretty common to have them.  Bot farming was fun, because you could learn how to exploit how the AI thought, but there were a few different "personalities".

"I like bumping fenders and putting my big gun in peoples faces." -- Adderall

_irongiant_ #11 Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 45006 battles
  • [-DERP]

View PostSniper_Hanz, on 08 September 2018 - 11:55 PM, said:

If you don’t have videos to prove your point it didn’t happen.

_Crusader6_ #12 Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

There is no Society- go back to sleep.

• Players
  • 74120 battles
  • [-EXP-]

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Sniper_Hanz

One may well wonder if the OP is fit to judge what a bot is. 

Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  446/449 Played Tanks Aced

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

Sniper_Hanz #13 Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7723 battles
  • [____]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 09 September 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Sniper_Hanz

One may well wonder if the OP is fit to judge what a bot is. 

WOW. I'm impressed- You have 9,521 replies in this forum (wonder how many hours that translates to). In any case, that's more than my 6,172 battles so far. You're certainly more fit than me to know what a bot is. Why not give me the details so I can be sure of what I see on the field? Thanks

Also tagged with bots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users