Jump to content


BP fear

Black Prince tier 7 fear not

  • Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

ChunkySquirrel #21 Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:26 PM

    The Witcher

  • Players
  • 15009 battles
  • 2,267
  • [MASHU]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 17 September 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

People aren't playing the BP enough for it to be truly OP. Most of my battles for the last week have been at tier 5 and 6 on my second account and I rarely come up against BPs. Only once has a BP actually caused me any grief and tilted the battlefield.

 

2 accounts are against EULA. Might wana xnay the xnay.

       

                                           

Wenn vor uns ein feindlicher Panzer erscheint,
Wird Vollgas gegeben und ran an den Feind.
Was gilt denn unser Leben für uns'res Reiches Heer? Ja, Reiches Heer.

Für Deutschland zu sterben ist uns're höchste Ehr'.

                                                               


trogvision #22 Posted 18 September 2018 - 01:13 AM

    Rushing B

  • Players
  • 22719 battles
  • 1,225
  • [ATO]
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
I just plant an AP shell into the side of the BP in my KV-2 if I can't get around the BP.

"trash camper suck" -legendario189 on borsig drivers (hint: I was the borsig driver :justwait:)

Proud ace tanker of the Object 263, Lorraine 40t, T49, Mbt-70, Sturer Emil, ISU-130, Progetto M35 Mod. 46, CHURCHILL GAME GOD CARRIER.


AdderaII #23 Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:21 AM

    Can’t Pass Without it!

  • Players
  • 19869 battles
  • 1,648
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View PostStrigonx, on 17 September 2018 - 01:01 PM, said:

BP is not OP, players are just retarded.

 

What's the difference, if the cognitively handicapped are what it mostly sees.

The AT2 is not OP, but I make my bread and butter with it playing against window lickers and helmet wearers.


The player formerly known as, Adderall4life


AdderaII #24 Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:21 AM

    Can’t Pass Without it!

  • Players
  • 19869 battles
  • 1,648
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View PostChunkySquirrel, on 17 September 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

 

2 accounts are against EULA. Might wana xnay the xnay.

 

Not anymore.

Check the EULA wording now.


The player formerly known as, Adderall4life


mpastor2000 #25 Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:44 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 38390 battles
  • 870
  • [EMP-]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015

Overall I am like 63% in it and that includes probably half my games in it without crew or equipment (since I could not afford to equip it initially).  My last fifty games were probably at 70+%.  My most recent at 100%.  

 

I am not that good.  So, I am forced to believe the tank has something to do with this my winning.  I don't even notice when I am low tier.  I saved some replays showing how to deal with tier 8 hvys,   but all my old replays get an error message on load after the recent patch.  In one of my last battles I shot a Tiger 2 to death as it charged me (I started with 82 hps ... he had 800).  I bounced three shots from tier 8 hvys in that little fight.  800 some pts of damage.  Enough to kill me ten times over.  I really think the reason most of you dont think this tank is broken is because most of you dont typically use basic tank skills like hull down and side scrapping and covering your lower hull when fighting.


Edited by mpastor2000, 18 September 2018 - 04:41 AM.


Spekulatius #26 Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:08 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32625 battles
  • 1,708
  • [III-S]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostStrigonx, on 17 September 2018 - 01:01 PM, said:

BP is not OP, players are just retarded.

 

BP is OP, because “retarded” players constitute the majority of the player base and the BP is pretty much the most efficient way to dispose of them with little risk very quickly . The BP is much less OP when you play against a good player, but it doesn’t matter, once the meatshields are gone, even the good players on red will struggle with the odds in your favor and many guns pointing at them.

Community pledge signer


Strig_999ms_brain #27 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:41 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4557 battles
  • 808
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    02-05-2012

View PostSpekulatius, on 17 September 2018 - 11:08 PM, said:

 

BP is OP, because “retarded” players constitute the majority of the player base and the BP is pretty much the most efficient way to dispose of them with little risk very quickly . The BP is much less OP when you play against a good player, but it doesn’t matter, once the meatshields are gone, even the good players on red will struggle with the odds in your favor and many guns pointing at them.

 

good players will just rape the BP with gold

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

 

 "In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

 Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield


BorisBaddenov #28 Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:55 PM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 25155 battles
  • 8,694
  • [NOGUD]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View PostCA_vampire, on 17 September 2018 - 12:39 PM, said:

What is the easiest way to kill a BP?  

 

Have me drive it :(

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


milesonaught #29 Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:22 PM

    Uncle Salty

  • Players
  • 19723 battles
  • 1,842
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    07-17-2016

lol Boris

 

Since I have a bouncing ping and most packets are lost and I am over 90% low tier, even with apcr... BP is unlikely to die I can't drive t6 anymore. I can't drive t7 because the tanks I have evaporate and can't be effective. I can't drive half my t8s. I don't have any t9s because I used to respect 9/10.

 

It's totally not ridiculous. Nope.


I don't go town and I won't go down so WarGaming is just ******* with me when they built a town on a hill.

 

BLACK is the new PURPLE


TO_Dominator #30 Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:49 PM

    Divine Punishment

  • Players
  • 11619 battles
  • 2,844
  • [SASK2]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2017

View Postboppinbobby, on 17 September 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

 

Those TD's that if your team was playing correctly would be spotted. or if not you wouldn't drive in the open on the off chance you'd loose most of your HP? 

 

Try spotting one and see how long it takes to get evaporated. They aren't OP. 

 

Incorrect. They sit at the spawn from the other side of the map. If your team has spotted them, then either you have yoloers or your team has already won


"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

TO_Dominator #31 Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:52 PM

    Divine Punishment

  • Players
  • 11619 battles
  • 2,844
  • [SASK2]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2017
Tiger p, Helsingborg and lupus are stronger

"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

bg2b #32 Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:57 PM

    M4 Lifestyle

  • Players
  • 21070 battles
  • 2,350
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2015
I just bought one, since I figure that if you have to grind it then you may as well do it while it's as good as it's going to get.

Fu_Manchu_ #33 Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:04 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11585 battles
  • 3,432
  • [CLEAR]
  • Member since:
    10-03-2017

View Postmpastor2000, on 17 September 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

Overall I am like 63% in it and that includes probably half my games in it without crew or equipment (since I could not afford to equip it initially).  My last fifty games were probably at 70+%.  My most recent at 100%.  

 

I am not that good.  So, I am forced to believe the tank has something to do with this my winning.  I don't even notice when I am low tier.  I saved some replays showing how to deal with tier 8 hvys,   but all my old replays get an error message on load after the recent patch.  In one of my last battles I shot a Tiger 2 to death as it charged me (I started with 82 hps ... he had 800).  I bounced three shots from tier 8 hvys in that little fight.  800 some pts of damage.  Enough to kill me ten times over.  I really think the reason most of you dont think this tank is broken is because most of you dont typically use basic tank skills like hull down and side scrapping and covering your lower hull when fighting.

 

It took you 200+ games to get your crew up? Come on mpastor2000, you keep talking about how OP the BP is and yet you are decent but not great in it. You are a very similar level player to me, I can absolutely destroy opponents in the Tiger (P) in a way you can't even sniff in your BP.

 

I researched the Tiger (P) for my 2nd account late last week and this is the result so far:

 

You come into every BP thread talking about how OP it is and how good you play in it, and every time I bring up your BP stats with no rebuttal from you.


Edited by Fu_Manchu_, 18 September 2018 - 04:05 PM.

AKA HanYolo_.


BorisBaddenov #34 Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:15 PM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 25155 battles
  • 8,694
  • [NOGUD]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View Postmilesonaught, on 18 September 2018 - 07:22 AM, said:

lol Boris

 

Since I have a bouncing ping and most packets are lost and I am over 90% low tier, even with apcr... BP is unlikely to die I can't drive t6 anymore. I can't drive t7 because the tanks I have evaporate and can't be effective. I can't drive half my t8s. I don't have any t9s because I used to respect 9/10.

 

It's totally not ridiculous. Nope.

 

Honestly - I cant make it work.   I repurchased it after the buff, and I've played 20 games in it since.

 

40% WR - .83 DR, 968 Ave. Damage, 30% Survival Rate.    

 

If you want a dead Black Prince - put me in the Drivers Seat .

 

 

Peace-

Boris


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


Fu_Manchu_ #35 Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:34 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11585 battles
  • 3,432
  • [CLEAR]
  • Member since:
    10-03-2017

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 18 September 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

 

Honestly - I cant make it work.   I repurchased it after the buff, and I've played 20 games in it since.

 

40% WR - .83 DR, 968 Ave. Damage, 30% Survival Rate.    

 

If you want a dead Black Prince - put me in the Drivers Seat .

 

 

Peace-

Boris

 

I think it's not an easy tank to drive. I do maybe slightly better than normal for tier 7 in it. Really great players like _jaq and DMG seem to be able to dominate in it, but it's not easy.

AKA HanYolo_.


ChunkySquirrel #36 Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:37 PM

    The Witcher

  • Players
  • 15009 battles
  • 2,267
  • [MASHU]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View PostAdderaII, on 17 September 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

 

Not anymore.

Check the EULA wording now.

 

oh [edited]okay that's new

       

                                           

Wenn vor uns ein feindlicher Panzer erscheint,
Wird Vollgas gegeben und ran an den Feind.
Was gilt denn unser Leben für uns'res Reiches Heer? Ja, Reiches Heer.

Für Deutschland zu sterben ist uns're höchste Ehr'.

                                                               


_Cletus #37 Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:47 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26952 battles
  • 5,875
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 18 September 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

 

It took you 200+ games to get your crew up? Come on mpastor2000, you keep talking about how OP the BP is and yet you are decent but not great in it. You are a very similar level player to me, I can absolutely destroy opponents in the Tiger (P) in a way you can't even sniff in your BP.

 

I researched the Tiger (P) for my 2nd account late last week and this is the result so far:

 

You come into every BP thread talking about how OP it is and how good you play in it, and every time I bring up your BP stats with no rebuttal from you.

 

Maybe it's not just me then.  For some reason this month I'm around 73% in my Tiger P, my overall in that tank is 62%.  Either I'm getting better or the noobs are getting worse at shooting it's sides....

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

Fu_Manchu_ #38 Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:07 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11585 battles
  • 3,432
  • [CLEAR]
  • Member since:
    10-03-2017

View PostCletusrocks_ap, on 18 September 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

 

Maybe it's not just me then.  For some reason this month I'm around 73% in my Tiger P, my overall in that tank is 62%.  Either I'm getting better or the noobs are getting worse at shooting it's sides....

 

This is purely anecdotal but I seem to be seeing far fewer dracs and helsings than I used to. Maybe all the drac and helsing drivers are now driving CDCs or maybe they're just bored of them....I don't know. But they have not been a common occurrence lately. 

AKA HanYolo_.


BorisBaddenov #39 Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:51 PM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 25155 battles
  • 8,694
  • [NOGUD]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 18 September 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

 

I think it's not an easy tank to drive. I do maybe slightly better than normal for tier 7 in it. Really great players like _jaq and DMG seem to be able to dominate in it, but it's not easy.

 

I agree - not easy to do well in -- which is not, in my book, the definition of an Over Powered tank.

 

 

Peace-

Boris


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


mpastor2000 #40 Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:44 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 38390 battles
  • 870
  • [EMP-]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 18 September 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

 

It took you 200+ games to get your crew up? Come on mpastor2000, you keep talking about how OP the BP is and yet you are decent but not great in it. You are a very similar level player to me, I can absolutely destroy opponents in the Tiger (P) in a way you can't even sniff in your BP.

 

I researched the Tiger (P) for my 2nd account late last week and this is the result so far:

 

You come into every BP thread talking about how OP it is and how good you play in it, and every time I bring up your BP stats with no rebuttal from you.

 

FU.  PLease.  You are so insecure in your stats, and I dont blame you.  You platoon over fifty percent of the time.  How can we or you really know.  Especially when you drive a tank like the tiger P with a platoon mate.  Plus when you play skill based tanks like the CDC and Panther 2, you blow chunks.  These are not signs of a good player.   I play solo.  My win rate may not be great but we all know at least it is mine.

 

But lets investigate your comments.  I dont think you think too clearly when making them.  You cant just cherry pick results from a win streak then present them as if they represent your overall performance.  Maybe you hooked up with a great platoon mate.... maybe the stars just aligned for you, but we dont know.  What we do know is you cant keep going like that forever.    You need hundreds of games to really look at these trends since MM's periodic up and down cycle is at least 100 games long.  You play so few games we need to go all the way back to career for you to get all of your numbers over 200 games. 

 

 

I think I drive the tiger as well or better than you (since I do it without platooning).    Also notice when I cherry pick BP numbers look at my stats in it.  Last I checked 84% trumps 75%.  But it is ridiculous to compare win streaks.  Nice try though.  I suggest you put less energy into tearing people down who outperform you and more energy into getting good.   You never improve with the former style, only your delusion improves.

 

Oh, btw, its not just me who thinks I play the tiger P better than you.  Blitzstars does too for I am ranked a lot higher than you  (319 vs 349).  Oh, and finally, my thirty day CDC ranking is 196 with a 60% win rate.  Where do you stand with this skill based tank?... lol.  But finally my  Black Prince rating is 165.  I doubt you are one of the 164 people who could call me a worse BP player.   I seriously doubt that.

 

 


Edited by mpastor2000, 18 September 2018 - 07:17 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users