T49A T49ATM wotb events

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

darthbob_1 #1 Posted 19 September 2018 - 10:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4745 battles
  • [BOB]
Hi guys, I’ve been playing wotb for over 1 year now and I ran across the T49ATM event, I wasn’t very set on that mission set so I kinda missed the event but had to go through the pain of playing with them, which is my main reason for this. I know a lot of new people that had to go through that painful event without even playing in the tank, so I’ve done a little thinking on that and when the WarDuck event happened I immediately thought, “why not have the T49ATM event but like the duck event where everyone can play it but it’s only T49ATMs against T49ATMs so it’s much easier and more fun for there newer players. And if enough people liked the old way than maybe in addition to the mini game, wg could also put in a mission set for the T49ATM so you can play it in a normal battle but with nerfed attributes and a little harder mission set. Thank you for taking this into consideration, I spent a lot of time on it.

darthbob_1 #2 Posted 21 September 2018 - 02:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 4745 battles
  • [BOB]
I would love your guys feedback on my suggestion 

darthbob_1 #3 Posted 26 September 2018 - 03:04 AM

Private

• Players
  • 4745 battles
  • [BOB]
And if possible could you guys who read this recommend this to the wargaming suggestion box or at least point me in the direction for doing that, and once again thanks for your feedback on this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users