Complaints Made

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

BattleSnail #1 Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:20 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2111 battles
  • [PATRY]

I have noticed many complaints made by players make little if any since. Worse is that these supposed complaints made are always verified by the games bot system!!! Basically a complaint can be made and not be true. Example: I have been a few times accused of unsportsmanlike conduct or provoking comments. I rarely speak in battle and if dead while battle is on going, I I don't cuss or call names like so many Trolls do. I have been accused of inactivity during battle. This usually happens when I get knocked out early in the battle and my side losses the battle. I wasn't camping.....i was just dead. Every complaint made was verified despite not being true. I've  discovered the complaint system is most often used by trolls. I have often seen other players go through this problem where calls by trolls to make complaints against players. The complaint system is clearly broken. Please fix it. Trolls 

Love it though.

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:30 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22294 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostBattleSnail, on 23 September 2018 - 05:20 AM, said:

I have noticed many complaints made by players make little if any since. Worse is that these supposed complaints made are always verified by the games bot system!!! Basically a complaint can be made and not be true. Example: I have been a few times accused of unsportsmanlike conduct or provoking comments. I rarely speak in battle and if dead while battle is on going, I I don't cuss or call names like so many Trolls do. I have been accused of inactivity during battle. This usually happens when I get knocked out early in the battle and my side losses the battle. I wasn't camping.....i was just dead. Every complaint made was verified despite not being true. I've  discovered the complaint system is most often used by trolls. I have often seen other players go through this problem where calls by trolls to make complaints against players. The complaint system is clearly broken. Please fix it. Trolls 

Love it though.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Strigonx #3 Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3918 battles
  • [_STR8]
I can see why you're getting downvoted

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

RoadKutter #4 Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:36 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 30437 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostStrigonx, on 23 September 2018 - 06:02 AM, said:

Omg :facepalm:

Stopped caring about winning and just playing for FUN!

seoulera #5 Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:05 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9713 battles

It looks like you could use some improvement in your game, not unlike myself.  I am average at best, so it’s not like I’m on my high horse here.  YouTube helped me a lot early on and still does.  Bushka, Meadsy, sk8xtrm and other WoTB YTers are fantastic for learning how to angle, side scrape.. etc.  These forums and reddit are also good resources.  Try not to rush through tiers because the competition gets harder and harder.  Stick to the lower tiers and work on your game there.

Be open to the idea that although those complaints may anger you, there are things to improve and get better at.  Most of those complaints are probably centered around the fact that you are making mistakes that hurt the team.  

Edited by seoulera, 23 September 2018 - 03:14 PM.

Rou_Garou #6 Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21305 battles
  • [69T]

the Op may have a point in that reporting is abused in some situations but if you are failing to contribute, then your m8's may have a valid point also.

I had battle and SU100Y sat back and did huge damage. The dead T67 was chastising him for not fighting and claimed he ran from the battle.  He kept calling to report for inactivity and running away.  The dude had 4 kills and over 2000 damage.  I think there is over-reaction and in reality unless you are fighting next to someone or dead, you can't tell how they are doing until the battle is over and you can view performances

Jonny_applesauce #7 Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:24 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6303 battles
  • [CLEAR]

Military Honor and complaints have exactly 0.0 impact on the game.

I don't know how many players I've seen with over 100 negative votes still trolling happily away, so just ignore complaints - the make NO difference whatsoever.

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

oicram1 #8 Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32623 battles
  • [TFL1]

Take a moment to think from the other side of the keyboard. Don't shame this guy based on his win rate! C'mon guys, be better than your inner troll, be supportive.

OP, you are right, it does not work. Watch some videos from Bushka, positive, Dark Magician Girl, and more on Youtube. They have decent ideas about play. Remember, it is not how many tanks you kill, but how much damage you can do AND stay alive.....to....help...your....team. 

GG. 

825cba95454ea2639f69dfdd6250bd23.jpg?151

Jonny_applesauce #9 Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6303 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostStrigonx, on 23 September 2018 - 02:02 PM, said:

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

TEXAS_for_the_win #10 Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:10 PM

Freedom Defender

• Players
  • 11023 battles
  • [I776]

View PostStrigonx, on 23 September 2018 - 02:02 PM, said:

well played

Masters_OP_practice #11 Posted 23 September 2018 - 08:47 PM

WOT makes me smoke more

• Players
  • 13116 battles
  • [_GR__]
And you have Tier 9? Wait, you are actually a real person? I would 100% say you were a bot on the battlefield.

Edited by Masters_OP_practice, 23 September 2018 - 08:50 PM.

Masters_OP_practice #12 Posted 23 September 2018 - 08:51 PM

WOT makes me smoke more

• Players
  • 13116 battles
  • [_GR__]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 23 September 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

I would like to point out that Boris already commented his WR with a single number, how genius is that :P

Rio_Grande #13 Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:09 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11394 battles
  • [AFT]

I am a FIRM believer in that having bad stats, doesn't make you a bad person.

But, sub 40%? 

Oof.

Hans, get the Luger.

Link to my trash discord server: https://discord.gg/tauu3d6

Bachus131 #14 Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14953 battles
  • [JAWZ]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 23 September 2018 - 09:24 AM, said:

I don't know how many players I've seen with over 100 negative votes still trolling happily away, so just ignore complaints - the make NO difference whatsoever.

Unfortunately this is true you have people like OreOrca with 8k battles and and average damage of 22 still playing.  Plus you have entire clans of campers where the clan leader is sub 40%. 

If WG wants to do something about the saltiness of players then they need to find a way of getting rid of these parasites that aggravate real players into becoming salty trolls.

'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

guzzijohn #15 Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:48 PM

Private

• Players
  • 26083 battles
  • [GASUP]

I'm an old(72) who isn't very good-maybe 42-45%wr. I do make comments about some others like ru drunk when they ram rocks. but I don't get nasty. Today I won a battle and was last player on my side and instantly got a complaint?  Two things that I'd like to see is a way to read the disses I get-they just disappear right away and the ability (pie in sky) to not have to fight vehicles that are so superior to mine-like they are purchased supertoys right? Please excuse my ramblings but it is an icky day-my chair broke(fixed now) and discovered bad petcock on one of my bikes plus the weather has gotten cold and rainy and I spilled coffee on my t-shirt! I know I'm whining but just finally found this forum. Thanks,GJ

Salvavida #16 Posted 06 October 2018 - 10:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11899 battles
  • [J_F_2]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 23 September 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

Therein lies the problem.

dayton07277 #17 Posted 06 October 2018 - 10:57 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 18712 battles
  • [CROWN]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 23 September 2018 - 05:30 AM, said:

+1 yeah that will do the trick.

View PostStrigonx, on 23 September 2018 - 06:02 AM, said:

+1 OP wth :facepalm:

View Postoicram1, on 23 September 2018 - 07:25 AM, said:

Take a moment to think from the other side of the keyboard. Don't shame this guy based on his win rate! C'mon guys, be better than your inner troll, be supportive.

OP, you are right, it does not work. Watch some videos from Bushka, positive, Dark Magician Girl, and more on Youtube. They have decent ideas about play. Remember, it is not how many tanks you kill, but how much damage you can do AND stay alive.....to....help...your....team. 

GG. 

+1 also OP Littlefinger is good on YouTube too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users