Complaints Made

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

chevychase77 #21 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

Private

• Players
  • 19118 battles
  • [CTC]
Guys I’m trying to figure out how I got penalized an hour.  I have almost 3500 praises and 34 complaints over entire assessment history. Almost 17,800 battles and a 47% win rate.  Why was I penalized?  I won’t deny I am a wallet warrior and have been playing over 4 years.  After this I’m ready to uninstall.  Trolls are running this game and ruining it for everyone.  How do I reach wargaming is this the best way?

_Duncan_Idaho_ #22 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:22 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37010 battles
  • [DUNE_]

View Postguzzijohn, on 25 September 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

I'm an old(72) who isn't very good-maybe 42-45%wr. I do make comments about some others like ru drunk when they ram rocks. but I don't get nasty. Today I won a battle and was last player on my side and instantly got a complaint?  Two things that I'd like to see is a way to read the disses I get-they just disappear right away and the ability (pie in sky) to not have to fight vehicles that are so superior to mine-like they are purchased supertoys right? Please excuse my ramblings but it is an icky day-my chair broke(fixed now) and discovered bad petcock on one of my bikes plus the weather has gotten cold and rainy and I spilled coffee on my t-shirt! I know I'm whining but just finally found this forum. Thanks,GJ

I just have to say that I love this post. Welcome to the forums. ... the disses you are missing probably are not worth looking for, but if you really want to see them, you can turn on the replay feature in settings. It will save up to your last 100 battles - the replays only work till the next update though, so if you have a great battle and want to keep it, then you have to record an actual video. . . in the meantime, you can review your battles as often as you want. You will see the annoying comments, but you will also see the gameplay and may learn from watching yourself in the third person. . . so, I had to lookup the word "petcock" and it leads me to believe you have a steam powered motorcycle. . . . unless the dictionary is too archaic in it's description :B

_Duncan_Idaho_ #23 Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37010 battles
  • [DUNE_]

View Postchevychase77, on 14 January 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

Guys I’m trying to figure out how I got penalized an hour. I have almost 3500 praises and 34 complaints over entire assessment history. Almost 17,800 battles and a 47% win rate. Why was I penalized? I won’t deny I am a wallet warrior and have been playing over 4 years. After this I’m ready to uninstall. Trolls are running this game and ruining it for everyone. How do I reach wargaming is this the best way?

I don’t know the exact mechanics of penalties, but I do believe there is a verification process in place specifically for AFK reports. IE - you get multiple teammates giving you an “inactive in battle” and the game is able to verify that your tank did not move. If this happens more than once in a short period of time, i bet it might result in a short ban.. . . I am not sure though, maybe someone else has a more authoritative answer.

Don’t let the trolls ruin your experience. It is best to ignore them and if you can manage to avoid being an actual AFK, and, if you happen to be a hostile chatter, avoid directly offensive comments about race, religion, politics and such. THat way, there should be no way for even the most trolling of trolls to get you banned.

Bachus131 #24 Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:32 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22171 battles
  • [JAWZ]

View Postchevychase77, on 14 January 2019 - 03:14 PM, said:

Guys I’m trying to figure out how I got penalized an hour. I have almost 3500 praises and 34 complaints over entire assessment history. Almost 17,800 battles and a 47% win rate. Why was I penalized? I won’t deny I am a wallet warrior and have been playing over 4 years. After this I’m ready to uninstall. Trolls are running this game and ruining it for everyone. How do I reach wargaming is this the best way?

It looks like you had a bad run in the upper tiers where the testosterone jockeys are the most toxic,  stick to the middle tiers and work on your skills a bit more before venturing into the toxic waters again.
'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

superfly29erguy_1 #25 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:44 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24510 battles
  • [COD-R]
Don't listen to this troll. I blocked him a while back for his comments and his willingness to kill himself in battles. He is uselss.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users