• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SgtSlaughters_2 #1 Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4997 battles
  • [BWING]

Hello fellow tankers:

I am SgtSlaughters, ex lead of Z-95 and trained competition player for BWING. I am in the market to begin my own clan.

My clan idea is wrather simple: 14thTrainer Squad will be exactly what it sounds like, a trainer batallion where greener players can be accepted and learn from some of the best tankers in the game.

I have not created this clan yet. I am making this post to find and recruit other players who would be willing to help me arrange for training the future generation of tankers. No, I am not a Bushka, I am no pro. Simply a well rounded player looking to help the newer guys learn and grow.

Anyone interested in being a part of this venture, please PM me here or in game, so i can get the ball rolling. 

Thanks, and happy tanking. 07

Warfaming #2 Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:49 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8679 battles
  • [14RT]

Wow thats a really good idea, though it might not be worth it and as we all know here at blitz things go wrong, and fast.

Well my first point is staff. Most wouldn't jump off PRAMO or any good clan, even the mediocre clans to join a noob training facility. Even if they did idk how you would manage things besides making the trainers Deputy leads and making a discord server. Even that would be hard to manage.

Secondly noobs are afk a lot and most wouldn't take the clan and activities seriously. Maybe you can funnel the devolving players and give the boot to the unteachable kids.

I love the concept of the clan and if it helps I'll drop one of my re rolls to get the ball rolling but the only problem are the players. I hope you can make this happen. 07   

Das 40% ers are big no no

Warfaming (na) | BlitzStars.com Tee Hee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°  )

SgtSlaughters_2 #3 Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4997 battles
  • [BWING]

Thanks for the advice. 

I dont expect anyone to leave their clans for this one. My concept was to make alliances with other major clans and have players who would be willing to act as advisors to those who wish to learn.

I know that players from other guilds can show in training rooms and run toons with those i find who truly want to learn.  07

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users