AFK Campers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Bachus131 #1 Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14953 battles
  • [JAWZ]

Wargaming really needs to do something about these afk campers I have encountered some with thousands of battles and average damage in double digits,  also there are entire clans of them where the clan leaders have sub 40% win rates and if I can find them then so can wargaming. 

Removing these parasites will improve gameplay, increase player retention, and reduce toxicity because they are aggravating even average players into becoming toxic. 

'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

TEXAS_for_the_win #2 Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:37 PM

Freedom Defender

• Players
  • 11023 battles
  • [I776]

View PostBachus131, on 25 September 2018 - 08:18 AM, said:

Wargaming really needs to do something about these afk campers I have encountered some with thousands of battles and average damage in double digits,  also there are entire clans of them where the clan leaders have sub 40% win rates and if I can find them then so can wargaming. 

Removing these parasites will improve gameplay, increase player retention, and reduce toxicity because they are aggravating even average players into becoming toxic. 

“For every 60%er there is a 40%er”

-Texas 

Also some of the time people have a good reason for being afk

Edited by TEXAS_for_the_win, 25 September 2018 - 02:39 PM.

Jonny_applesauce #3 Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:08 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6303 battles
  • [CLEAR]

its a mobile game - peoples phones are going to crash or run out of battery, they could get a call, lots of things could happen.

There is already a punishment for being afk - its called having terrible stats, not making much XP or credits, losing, and taking a longer time to unlock the next tank.

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

Bachus131 #4 Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14953 battles
  • [JAWZ]

View PostTEXAS_for_the_win, on 25 September 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

“For every 60%er there is a 40%er”

-Texas 

Also some of the time people have a good reason for being afk

Having a bad connection does not explain having 8,000 battles with an average damage of 22 :O 

Bachus131 #5 Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14953 battles
  • [JAWZ]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 25 September 2018 - 10:08 AM, said:

its a mobile game - peoples phones are going to crash or run out of battery, they could get a call, lots of things could happen.

There is already a punishment for being afk - its called having terrible stats, not making much XP or credits, losing, and taking a longer time to unlock the next tank.

people with 8,000 battles and an average damage of 22 are not having a bad day and they clearly do not care about getting exp they are trolling and yes they can get the next tank if the enter enough battles and get carried 30% of the time.

tankist22 #6 Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:05 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33686 battles
  • [-VB-]

There are players with zero stars and 100s of negative votes for such reason.

There are players that go AFK very often.

Such should be sanctioned within the game in ways that ban them from playing for some time. If they don't improve, the sanctioning should continue with longer periods.

Here is an example from recent battle, The player stayed at spawn AFK all the time:

https://ibb.co/i6DxRz

Edited by tankist22, 30 September 2018 - 10:18 PM.

If you don't know what to do, listen and follow.

Epic KV-2 Video! 50 Single Shot Full HP Kills | Tankist22 on YouTube | www.tankist22.com

Bachus131 #7 Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14953 battles
  • [JAWZ]
OreOca is still playing and when I sent a ticket to report him Wargaming responded by saying ' You have encountered a Bot and our software removes bots'  Well their software does detect and remove trolls and the Military Honor system is worthless because there are way too many players with zero honor still playing.  When you hit zero your game should be deleted from Wargaming's database then it would get rid of these trolls.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users