Adding "new" line of tanks to WoTB

Japan Heavy New Line Update Ideas for Updates

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Adding new line to wotb (10 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should the Japanese Heavy Line be added to WoTB

1. Yes (4 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. No (6 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Hide poll

AWESOMENESS1_2004 #1 Posted 01 October 2018 - 02:29 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3845 battles
  • [HJG2]

I believe that World of Tanks Blitz could benefit a lot from adding a "new" line of tanks. I believe that a line of tanks from World of  Tanks should also be available in World of Tanks Blitz. Now  I know what you're thinking what line could I be talking about... well it's none other than the Japanese Heavy line (I-Go/Chi Ro, Type 91, Type 95, O-I Exp., O-I, O-Ni, O-Ho, Type 4 Heavy and Type 5 Heavy). It gives players a whole new reason to play with tanks from the Japanese tech tree. Additionally they have excellent guns although they are very slow tanks, they have impeccable armor and are very hard to kill. Also their guns are even better when using buffed versions of HE and AP rounds or using premium rounds like HEAT they are all around some of the best tanks in the game (hopefully soon to be games). So please be sure to consider this suggestion and if you are a fellow player reading this be sure to vote yes so that this suggestion is more likely to be seen and read by staff.

Thank you for your consideration.

From an anonymous yet avid tanker

Strigonx #2 Posted 01 October 2018 - 02:30 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3918 battles
  • [_STR8]
Nope, [edited]nationalist bento boxes and their hypercancer playstyle

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

Posit1ve_ #3 Posted 01 October 2018 - 02:34 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 43358 battles
  • [_V_]

If they were added, then the tier 6 and 7 need the derp guns removed. The last thing this game needs is another KV-2.

As for the high tier type 4 and type 5 heavies, I'm torn. On the one hand, they'd be pretty fun to play, but on the other hand, they would be a pain in the butt to deal with. 

301 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

FussyRude #4 Posted 01 October 2018 - 03:36 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2795 battles
  • [PJGE]

Add them but nerfed.

Ubernerfed

Zuke76 #5 Posted 01 October 2018 - 12:05 PM

Zuke le grand

• Players
  • 14766 battles