Tier changes lower tier

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

masterd1959 #1 Posted 03 October 2018 - 05:49 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16908 battles
  • [ALA_1]
I am disappointed in the changes to the lower tier tanks.  I enjoy play at those lower tiers.  Not as much heartache with other players.  But, instead of using the lower tiers to learn how to operate in the different battlefield environments and with all tools available, you have limited play and the ability to expand experience.  Very disappointing.

Jonny_applesauce #2 Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6303 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Postmasterd1959, on 03 October 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

I am disappointed in the changes to the lower tier tanks.  I enjoy play at those lower tiers.  Not as much heartache with other players.  But, instead of using the lower tiers to learn how to operate in the different battlefield environments and with all tools available, you have limited play and the ability to expand experience.  Very disappointing.

What changes you talking about?

If you are talking about removing a couple provisions and consumables then you need to get over it because it literally makes nearly no difference.

Other than that there have been no changes to the lower tier tanks

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

_Fat_Basturd_ #3 Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10527 battles
  • [LMFA0]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 03 October 2018 - 01:13 PM, said:

What changes you talking about?

If you are talking about removing a couple provisions and consumables then you need to get over it because it literally makes nearly no difference.

Other than that there have been no changes to the lower tier tanks

You are wrong, the maps have been limited up to and including tier 5. Same maps over and over and over....it is disappointing and boring.

Posit1ve_ #4 Posted 04 October 2018 - 12:26 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 43358 battles
  • [_V_]

The entire point of the low tier changes is to make the game as unenjoyable as possible for players who spam low tier battles. 

I know this might come as a shock, but if you primarily play lower tiers and you have like over 10k battles, WG would like you to quite playing the game. Seriously. 

If you only play low tiers, you make the game extremely hard to get into for new players. Seriously, imagine playing your brand new stock Panzer II with a 50% crew and no equipment/provisions against a player with 10k battles in his maxed out T46. Even a super unicum player is gonna get wrekt in that scenario, let alone someone who just finished the tutorial. That is how you kill the growth of a game, especially since growth is slowing, so there aren't that many actual new players to dilute the number of filthy sealclubbers. 

Also, "learning" is not an excuse to play low tiers. Playing low tiers teaches you absolutely nothing, since the environment at high tiers is completely different. I just played a couple battles at low tiers recently with a friend. It's teeming with sealclubbers in SU-76i's BT arties, Cruisers, and T-46's. I actually got stomped because I wasn't in a sealclub tank and the low tier meta is so different from high tiers. It's honestly disgusting.

301 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

Jonny_applesauce #5 Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:25 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6303 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Post_Fat_Basturd_, on 03 October 2018 - 09:11 PM, said:

You are wrong, the maps have been limited up to and including tier 5. Same maps over and over and over....it is disappointing and boring.

that is not a change to low tier tanks my friend

that is a change to the map rotation

and if sealclubbing in a T46 or PZ S 35 wasn't already boring I don't know what is

Edited by Jonny_applesauce, 04 October 2018 - 01:28 AM.

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

_Fat_Basturd_ #6 Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:35 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10527 battles
  • [LMFA0]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 03 October 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

The entire point of the low tier changes is to make the game as unenjoyable as possible for players who spam low tier battles. 

I know this might come as a shock, but if you primarily play lower tiers and you have like over 10k battles, WG would like you to quite playing the game. Seriously. 

If you only play low tiers, you make the game extremely hard to get into for new players. Seriously, imagine playing your brand new stock Panzer II with a 50% crew and no equipment/provisions against a player with 10k battles in his maxed out T46. Even a super unicum player is gonna get wrekt in that scenario, let alone someone who just finished the tutorial. That is how you kill the growth of a game, especially since growth is slowing, so there aren't that many actual new players to dilute the number of filthy sealclubbers. 

Also, "learning" is not an excuse to play low tiers. Playing low tiers teaches you absolutely nothing, since the environment at high tiers is completely different. I just played a couple battles at low tiers recently with a friend. It's teeming with sealclubbers in SU-76i's BT arties, Cruisers, and T-46's. I actually got stomped because I wasn't in a sealclub tank and the low tier meta is so different from high tiers. It's honestly disgusting.

I play my game you play yours, I enjoy tier 5 it is more dynamic and fun for me. Basically mind your own business.

BluesAllDay #7 Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 03 October 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

2 years and 8100 games and I can attest to the learning part because I still can’t figure it out at any tier.

Posit1ve_ #8 Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:27 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 43358 battles
  • [_V_]

View Post_Fat_Basturd_, on 03 October 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

I play my game you play yours, I enjoy tier 5 it is more dynamic and fun for me. Basically mind your own business.

It may be more enjoyable for you, but you're ruining the game for everyone else. You're ruining the game for new players who are just trying to get into it, and because you're killing off the growth of the playerbase, you're causing the game to decay, which ruins it for everyone. 

We all have a vested stake in the health of the game, and you're not helping. WG would pop champagne in Minsk if all the sealclubbers quit today. 

301 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users