Mk.1 Heavy Tank

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Meatycraft218 #1 Posted 07 October 2018 - 12:38 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7964 battles
  • [SAC95]
As a lot of WOT players don’t know was that there is a tier l premium heavy tank for the British tech tree. I had never knew that this tank was a thing until I was going though a clan members profile and see what tanks they had, and sure enough, I found it and started to wondered why this tank was forgotten? All I’m saying is, is there’s any way to get this tank at all in like an event or a special mission because I would sure like one.

MisssMe #2 Posted 07 October 2018 - 02:59 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 35177 battles
  • [WR2]
This was an event tank that WG gave to every player for two weeks, or ten days, something like that. The Mk 1 would only be matched against other Mk 1s, so it was 7 Mk 1s versus 7 other Mk 1s. If you did ten battles you got a “special” ribbon/medal. If I remember correctly WG also set a bench-mark of so many battles on the NA server done in the Mk 1 and anyone who went over 30 or 40 battles got something; premium time or a garage slot, I can’t recall, we didn’t hit the total number of matches played in the Mk 1 set by WG. It was a tough drive. Now I’ve move have a new internet provide (Frontier) and have lag all the time, Frontier is not a provider you want if you play this game, trace route has shown it is their equipment.

player_989998999899 #3 Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:56 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10626 battles

View PostMisssMe, on 06 October 2018 - 08:59 PM, said:

This was an event tank that WG gave to every player for two weeks, or ten days, something like that. The Mk 1 would only be matched against other Mk 1s, so it was 7 Mk 1s versus 7 other Mk 1s. If you did ten battles you got a “special” ribbon/medal. If I remember correctly WG also set a bench-mark of so many battles on the NA server done in the Mk 1 and anyone who went over 30 or 40 battles got something; premium time or a garage slot, I can’t recall, we didn’t hit the total number of matches played in the Mk 1 set by WG. It was a tough drive. Now I’ve move have a new internet provide (Frontier) and have lag all the time, Frontier is not a provider you want if you play this game, trace route has shown it is their equipment.

hmm I have frontier and have never had a problem, even playing on the eu server.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users