I just really wanted this

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MiniDefender #1 Posted 08 October 2018 - 04:01 AM

Private

• Players
  • 4244 battles
  • [TOX]

It isnt balance or complaining about russian bias, It's a bit of a stupid topic to some but it really bothered me, I play world of tanks PC in other account and I. Love. The Bat-Chat 25 t and when I saw the 25 t line was in blitz I got to grinding straight away, after about a year and a half I got the 25 t and it's top gun, but what upset me was only 2 things: The damage of the shell is exactly the same as the 100mm but thats ok i guess. And the second was the look of the gun, in PC the 105 on the Bat-Chat is long, Thick, and looks pretty cool, but in blitz it kind of upset me because I love the 25t and I love how it looks, but the gun just looks... bad, it has the classic "Bow Tie" Muzzle but it looks a bit too short, I didnt like this, accuracy is good but I want it to look good too, and it looks very thin, I please want a patch for this because I LOVE the Bat-Chat and I dont want to look at myself in the beginning of the battle feeling confident but have that thought that the gun isnt the same look at the back of my head. If the people at wargaming could please fix this I would very greatly appreciate it!

-MiniDefender

Zuke76 #2 Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:12 PM

Zuke le grand

• Players
  • 15865 battles
  • [SR-71]
I think the gun looks great

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__

Modern_Neanderthal #3 Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:56 PM

Sedentary Nomad

• Players
  • 38444 battles
  • [BOWL]
Dr. Freud would like to talk to you about "good looking, long, thick guns". 

Strigonx #4 Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4016 battles
  • [_STR8]
Are you one of those [edited]who play the batchat only to yolo the purple because xvm told you so?

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users