Jump to content


Changes to Honor System?


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

dayton07277 #41 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:38 PM

    (SMH)

  • Players
  • 18661 battles
  • 3,853
  • [CROWN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

 

View PostAdderaII, on 12 October 2018 - 12:31 PM, said:

 

This is sounding like an “all thumbs are fingers, but not all fingers are thumbs” type of argument. 

 

Dont you guys have jobs or something?

Is someone dying on an operating table or some family losing their 401k in the commodities mark also set, while you have this dumb argument?

 

im sorry??? whats dumb about healthy debate? also some of us dont need jobs. whats your excuse?

9_V0LT #42 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:40 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2925 battles
  • 1,423
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View PostAdderaII, on 12 October 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

 

This is sounding like an “all thumbs are fingers, but not all fingers are thumbs” type of argument. 

 

Dont you guys have jobs or something?

Is someone dying on an operating table or some family losing their 401k in the commodities market, while you have this dumb argument?

 

The most compelling issue I have at work right now, is deciding whether Andi develops a drinking problem or Jonah gets caught with weed in his locker. -Debates have become quite heated.

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


AdderaII #43 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:49 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10186 battles
  • 1,142
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Postdayton07277, on 12 October 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

 

 

im sorry??? whats dumb about healthy debate? also some of us dont need jobs. whats your excuse?

 

My excuse, is that my job isn’t very challenging. 

I’m pretty sure I’ll either quit or get fired for company theft, very soon. 


The player formerly known as, Adderall4life


dayton07277 #44 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:52 PM

    (SMH)

  • Players
  • 18661 battles
  • 3,853
  • [CROWN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View PostAdderaII, on 12 October 2018 - 12:49 PM, said:

 

My excuse, is that my job isn’t very challenging. 

I’m pretty sure I’ll either quit or get fired for company theft, very soon. 

 

do you work at a pharmacy??? L M A O. J.K. :D

9_V0LT #45 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:21 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2925 battles
  • 1,423
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View PostAdderaII, on 12 October 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

 

My excuse, is that my job isn’t very challenging. 

I’m pretty sure I’ll either quit or get fired for company theft, very soon. 

 

god.

I need another forum to hang out in.


Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


TO_Dominator #46 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:31 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5129 battles
  • 1,117
  • [FYRE]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2017

View Post9_V0LT, on 12 October 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

 

god.

I need another forum to hang out in.

 

What about real life?
Seal clubbers won't understand my WR curve.

9_V0LT #47 Posted 13 October 2018 - 01:04 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2925 battles
  • 1,423
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View PostTO_Dominator, on 12 October 2018 - 11:31 PM, said:

 

What about real life?

 

real life is for anime and my Japanese love pillow.

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


dayton07277 #48 Posted 13 October 2018 - 01:30 AM

    (SMH)

  • Players
  • 18661 battles
  • 3,853
  • [CROWN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

 

View Post9_V0LT, on 12 October 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

 

real life is for anime and my Japanese love pillow.

:D






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users