5 replies to this topic

Jordan_Thbbt #1 Posted 14 October 2018 - 06:40 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2541 battles
  • [HEVI]

JOIN CLAN

HART HEVI INDUSTRIES.    [HEVI]

THE OBJECTIVE OF THE CLAN IS TO COMPETE IN TOURNAMENTS AND RATING BATTLES. HOWEVER WE ARE NOT ALL HARD WORK AS WE ENCOURAGE FUN MATCHES. THERE ARE REQUIREMENTS TO JOINING. PLAYERS ARE RATED ON A PER PERSON BIAS. MEANING YOU WILL BE JUDGED BY YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS AND NOT JUST A NUMBER THOUGH I CANT IGNORE POOR PERFORMANCE RATINGS.... PROVE TO US YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BATTLE THE WORLD AND JOIN CLAN HEVI

Edited by Jordan_Thbbt, 14 October 2018 - 08:12 AM.

RodrigoV600 #2 Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:11 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2976 battles
  • [HEVI]

I've played for about 2,200 or some odd battles and this is by far one of the most competitive clans out there. If there is anyone I put my word behind, it's Jordan.

He's got a Discord as well, make sure to take full advantage of the community!

Morphman11 #3 Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16 battles
You can not make those claims. Bias fallacy. You claim numbers aren’t the defining factor while you claim that will be looked on. Hypocrisy. Also minus the lack of general knowledge of basic grammar and annoying full caps, you claim to be competitive. Show proof of being competitive. Lying is not a good quality to have. You don't need to fight the world. You only need to beat those that actually matter.

Edited by Morphman11, Today, 05:28 PM.

Jordan_Thbbt #4 Posted Yesterday, 08:18 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2541 battles
  • [HEVI]

@morphman11 where is your proof? you are full of it. you have only done 16 battles dude... and i do compete, i am not a pro tho if thats what you are getting at... but look at yourself before you open your mouth... as for grammar... lol gfys

I_Maverick_I #5 Posted Today, 01:11 AM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 18380 battles
  • [_V_]
Can you expect anyone to read that with all the caps? Not fun on the eyes, and yes, it's little things like that can make people ignore and move on. All caps=little kid maturity levels. Is that the clan picture you want to describe? 

Techincal Difficulties

_Bulldogge #6 Posted Today, 02:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17045 battles
  • [HAXX]

View PostJordan_Thbbt, on 11 November 2018 - 03:18 PM, said:

@morphman11 where is your proof? you are full of it. you have only done 16 battles dude... and i do compete, i am not a pro tho if thats what you are getting at... but look at yourself before you open your mouth... as for grammar... lol gfys

So you want proof you're not competitive? O k

https://www.blitzsta...com/RodrigoV600

Heavy as a hurricane louder than a freight train

Ay yo B

Discord: _Bulldogge #9081

Also tagged with CLAN, RECRUIT, TOURNAMENT, BATTLE, HEVI, COMPETE, DISCORD, TEAM, COMPETITION, TWISTER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users