Compensation for previously premium tanks

5.5 Collector tanks Tech tree

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

awesomedmb #1 Posted 21 October 2018 - 02:50 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11360 battles
As announced in update 5.4. The next update(5.5) will introduce a redesigned tech tree, specifically aimed at helping the low tier. But as some of you might know, current low tier premium tank will be turned in collector tanks as well. Some being the T2 light, locust, Valentine II, etc. For me this is a big problem as I own some of them. Does anyone know if there will be a full compensation for the premium tanks (not gift tanks like the bt-7 artillery). 

Wattsey17 #2 Posted 21 October 2018 - 02:59 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27052 battles

Link from Asia server says what tanks and how much. Hope this helps. 

http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/19300-all-tech-tree-tanks-and-premium-tanks-that-will-become-collector-in-55-along-with-their-gold-prices/

Does anyone know why they are doing this removing. So many tanks?  Makes no sense to me. 

Edited by Wattsey17, 21 October 2018 - 03:00 AM.

__Frostbite #3 Posted 21 October 2018 - 03:14 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 30220 battles
  • [-0]

They are removing only the Tier 1's from the game. Which will be a bummer, I'm going to miss my MS-1 and its Ole camo. 

But anyways, there will be a way to earn these collector tanks, whether as gifts, bought in the Shop, or earned through events. Or in free containers. There will be a way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gordonchau #4 Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:29 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7642 battles
the good thing is I'll be very happy if I get T-15 from crates time to time cuz selling it is actually worth it

http://www.blitzstar.../1004189253.png

"60% players don't exist without 40% players"

chessplayer64 #5 Posted 21 October 2018 - 08:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 41216 battles
  • [KRONO]

View PostWattsey17, on 21 October 2018 - 02:59 AM, said:

Link from Asia server says what tanks and how much. Hope this helps. 

http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/19300-all-tech-tree-tanks-and-premium-tanks-that-will-become-collector-in-55-along-with-their-gold-prices/

Does anyone know why they are doing this removing. So many tanks?  Makes no sense to me. 

Thanks for the link 

Underdawg67 #6 Posted 21 October 2018 - 09:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 34590 battles
  • [FEUD]

What does it mean to become a collector tank?   It sits in your garage but is unplayable?

The link above lists the gold value of tanks that are becoming collector.  Could I buy back the KV13 for credits now and sell for gold later?

Edited by Underdawg67, 21 October 2018 - 09:27 AM.

CK_GoldenNuggets #7 Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:04 PM

Official Tournament Trainer

• Players
  • 31201 battles
  • [GLXY]

When these tanks become "Collector" tanks it just means they are tanks that were in the game and have now been removed. They will no longer be available for purchase in store or achievable in the tech tree.(At least i think...some of them may be available in the future)

They are trying to get rid of these tanks completely. You can keep them if you want, they are called "Collector" tanks after all, but most of them will be getting nerfed. WG is even offering a large amount of gold if you sell them. You can still play them if you want, but unless you are a hardcore tank collector like me I highly suggest you sell them all, you can make boat loads of gold if you do.

They are doing this to balance lower tiers and stop people from seal clubbing my making all of tiers 1 - 5 hyper balanced. All the tanks down there will almost be completely identical and have less equipment and no provisions. They removed overpowered tanks, nerfed some others and made a separate Q for anyone with 5k+ games. This ultimately makes a seal clubbing nearly impossible and helps the newer players learn while they are new so they dont get stopped every game and never learn anything.

Edited by CK_GoldenNuggets, 21 October 2018 - 12:05 PM.

"Level of Unicums" - Zennosha:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

Wattsey17 #8 Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:40 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27052 battles

View PostUnderdawg67, on 21 October 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

What does it mean to become a collector tank?   It sits in your garage but is unplayable?

The link above lists the gold value of tanks that are becoming collector.  Could I buy back the KV13 for credits now and sell for gold later?

I don’t know what collector tanks are or do like you said. I’m not sure if they are playable or not but you can buy the kv13 back now for credits and sell it after update for gold. That’s my plan do buys lots of tanks back to sell after update for gold. 

ZebraUp #9 Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:59 PM

I want to be on the RED team!

• Players
  • 29666 battles
  • [_UF_]
I wish it was another tier 7 tank instead of the KV-13 they were offering gold for as i actually like my KV-13.

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

#1 player all-time in North America in the FCM 36 Pak.40 by winrate & #4 Worldwide lol!

RatPATROL_2014 #10 Posted 21 October 2018 - 01:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 89634 battles
  • [THUMB]
If I have the tank now and they take it off me to make me buy it as a collector tank will get me really mad I already only buy premium days to see how much credits I can amass but take my low tier tanks and there is going to be a huge problem don’t make me put Doberman’s- pitt bulls n some Rottweilers in my garage I’ll be sittin there in my garage with my ar n ak then you can take my tanks from my cold dead body

LtRaseiniai #11 Posted 21 October 2018 - 02:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 76452 battles
  • [EWENS]

Collector tanks can be played just like they were played before.

Some of them may lose guns  ... for instance a-20 will not have its autoloader, and Hetzer Stug and PzlV will not have their derp guns.

acrisis #12 Posted 21 October 2018 - 03:18 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21028 battles
  • [III-C]

Ratpatrol and others, WG is not taking tanks away from your garage.

They just go from regular tanks (silver) or premium tanks (gold) to collector tanks (blue). You keep the tanks you have. Some you can trade in for 100-1500 gold per vehicle. 

As far as the entire low - mid tier rebalancing and nerfing many tech tree tanks & premium tanks in tier 2-6 ... changing hitpoint, changing ROF, taking guns away, ...

Now, that's a huge load of (...) 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

75th_Division_Commander #13 Posted 21 October 2018 - 06:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8250 battles
  • [M_L_G]

View PostCK_GoldenNuggets, on 21 October 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

When these tanks become "Collector" tanks it just means they are tanks that were in the game and have now been removed. They will no longer be available for purchase in store or achievable in the tech tree.(At least i think...some of them may be available in the future)

They are trying to get rid of these tanks completely. You can keep them if you want, they are called "Collector" tanks after all, but most of them will be getting nerfed. WG is even offering a large amount of gold if you sell them. You can still play them if you want, but unless you are a hardcore tank collector like me I highly suggest you sell them all, you can make boat loads of gold if you do.

They are doing this to balance lower tiers and stop people from seal clubbing my making all of tiers 1 - 5 hyper balanced. All the tanks down there will almost be completely identical and have less equipment and no provisions. They removed overpowered tanks, nerfed some others and made a separate Q for anyone with 5k+ games. This ultimately makes a seal clubbing nearly impossible and helps the newer players learn while they are new so they dont get stopped every game and never learn anything.

some of us dont consider this as seal clubbing but driving our fav ww1-ww2 era tanks, if Wg have this "seal clubbing" problem then why dont they raise the credit price or move them up a tier because I hate it when higher tier tankers have to ruin it for us who dont move up tiers quickly but enjoy the variety of tanks this game. The way I see it is that this game is built on adding more new interesting historical tanks and not just progressing up tiers quickly. If I have to say is to remove the tier system and just drive one tank until u have the amount of XP or credits to buy another tank so there will be no "seal-clubbing" but just base purely on the tank u like thus driving every tank will be challenging, and for those newer tankers, implant short quick videos and training courses for them to learn and expand and if they refuse to learn then that's their problem. Done with Wg ruin the veteran tankers experience with this "idea"

Shoot anything that don't speak English- Hacksaw Ridge

Tank historian in training

Against Update 5.5 Tech Tree Changes and will always be!

Link to my crappy YouTube channel:https://www.youtube....3uhpCQsv14Nnpig

RatPATROL_2014 #14 Posted 21 October 2018 - 07:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 89634 battles
  • [THUMB]
I got like 10000 rounds (for each) of ar n ak ammo coming n bought extra mags just in case

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users