Basic training room information.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

BluesAllDay #1 Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]

After 2 years and over 8000 battles I have still never been in a training room. If someone like me just wanted to roam around a map, nothing more nothing less what would be the requirements. I’ve been looking at training rooms for most of the two years and quite honestly I don’t see myself partaking in what is being offered. I was pressing buttons just to try to answer simple questions like, how much does it cost or how long does it last. I still have 50 ring buoys from thinking I was going to read something and pressing a button. So I sort of stopped pressing buttons.

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:38 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22616 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostBluesAllDay, on 23 October 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

After 2 years and over 8000 battles I have still never been in a training room. If someone like me just wanted to roam around a map, nothing more nothing less what would be the requirements. I’ve been looking at training rooms for most of the two years and quite honestly I don’t see myself partaking in what is being offered. I was pressing buttons just to try to answer simple questions like, how much does it cost or how long does it last. I still have 50 ring buoys from thinking I was going to read something and pressing a button. So I sort of stopped pressing buttons.

1.  Create a training room - don't be shy - click the button :)

2.  You'll see two "side" - with your tank in the middle.  

3.  Move your tank to one side or the other

4.  Press battle

You have 7 minutes to drive around before the 'battle' ends.  You will then be back to step 3 above.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

BluesAllDay #3 Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]
     Four people reading this and no one knows how much it costs or how long it lasts?

BluesAllDay #4 Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]
     Thank you Boris. I figured if I kept pressing buttons sooner or later millions of credits would evaporate.

Edited by BluesAllDay, 23 October 2018 - 05:42 PM.

BorisBaddenov #5 Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:51 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22616 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostBluesAllDay, on 23 October 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

Thank you Boris. I figured if I kept pressing buttons sooner or later millions of credits would evaporate.

"cost" is free -- but you pay for tank damage (I think either has been recently changed to free - or will be soon, there was a thing about that a while back)

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

BluesAllDay #6 Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]
     Just ran a map, 7 min goes by quick. I actually only ran a quarter of a map. Its something to do when the ping is screwy, like now, I guess.

BluesAllDay #7 Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]
     I almost had to come back and ask for help on how to leave a training room. That took longer than the seven minutes I drove around.

Nathanronco #8 Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:23 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7175 battles
  • [BOMV]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 23 October 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

"cost" is free -- but you pay for tank damage (I think either has been recently changed to free - or will be soon, there was a thing about that a while back)

Peace-

Boris

You do not pay for tank damage anymore
" If you miss shots in your KV-2, it's because you haven't sent enough peasants to Gulag. " Joseph Stalin, 1944 Russia

Shellingstar #9 Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1084 battles
I spend most of my time in training rooms. It is recommended you stay away from rooms made by other people. Nowadays 90% of all rooms are run by trolls. There was a room called "fun room" the other day. Its rules stated "no killing". When I went the room host and his team kill everyone everytime.

BluesAllDay #10 Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]

View PostShellingstar, on 24 October 2018 - 04:22 AM, said:

I spend most of my time in training rooms. It is recommended you stay away from rooms made by other people. Nowadays 90% of all rooms are run by trolls. There was a room called "fun room" the other day. Its rules stated "no killing". When I went the room host and his team kill everyone everytime.

Never intended to go into anyone else’s room, kind of why I’ve never been in a training room at all. After playing for two years I don’t know why but I thought a room cost millions of credits and lasted for days. I may drive around some maps more often in the daytime when the game is unplayable here. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users