Mad Games choice of tanks to work for

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wdwalsh56 #1 Posted 25 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10501 battles
  • [4243D]
In mad games I am trying to get the Gravedigger tank and completed all the cookies for it, but the gas cans are going to the Tankinstein side. Any fix for this, since i have enough gas cans to get my tank but with no control on moving them over to purchase the tank?

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 25 October 2018 - 06:47 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22640 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Postwdwalsh56, on 25 October 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

In mad games I am trying to get the Gravedigger tank and completed all the cookies for it, but the gas cans are going to the Tankinstein side. Any fix for this, since i have enough gas cans to get my tank but with no control on moving them over to purchase the tank?

Well  -- you are confused :)

Each tank requires both BioGas and Cookies.   If you have pressed "complete" on any of the stages (they have a check mark on them) then you have "spent" both BioGas and Cookies to complete that stage.   Tankenstien is overall easier to get.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

wdwalsh56 #3 Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10501 battles
  • [4243D]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 25 October 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

Well  -- you are confused :)

Each tank requires both BioGas and Cookies.   If you have pressed "complete" on any of the stages (they have a check mark on them) then you have "spent" both BioGas and Cookies to complete that stage.   Tankenstien is overall easier to get.

Peace-

Boris

Fully understand that part... I did not click on complete of the first level for the Tankinstein  but the first biogas for Tankinstein has 1000 cans on that step and is now being fed for the second step without my O.K. I have 700+ cans on the second step. that makes over 1700 cans that would complete my need for Gravedigger

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:29 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22640 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Postwdwalsh56, on 25 October 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

Fully understand that part... I did not click on complete of the first level for the Tankinstein  but the first biogas for Tankinstein has 1000 cans on that step and is now being fed for the second step without my O.K. I have 700+ cans on the second step. that makes over 1700 cans that would complete my need for Gravedigger

Still sound confused.

If you have not clicked complete - and none of your stages have a check-mark on them - then you have not yet spent any BioGas or Cookies.

Both tanks draw from the same pool of BioGas and Cookies - so until you click "complete" - that pool remains unspent.  You can see your totals in the upper right corner of the event screen.

Maybe you can post a screen shot?

Peace-

Boris

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

wdwalsh56 #5 Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10501 battles
  • [4243D]
O.K. thanks... was thinking that the transfer happened. Appreciate your help...

BorisBaddenov #6 Posted 25 October 2018 - 08:40 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22640 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Postwdwalsh56, on 25 October 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

O.K. thanks... was thinking that the transfer happened. Appreciate your help...

Sure thing.

Good luck.

Peace-

Boris

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users