So about D i c k s

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

___ez_e___ #1 Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 58415 battles

View Post___ez_e___, on 25 October 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

So in my town we original had one [edited], but then we got another bigger [edited].   This [edited]was so big. It’s got a Field and Stream in it.  

So now now when I have to go to [edited],   I ask the wife “You want to go to little [edited]or big [edited]”.  At first she wasn’t sure, but then she found out our big [edited]was the biggest [edited]in the whole country.

Now she will only insist on going to big [edited].   

Edited = D i c k s Sports

So recently the family was at the mall, then we realized we had to get a tennis rack for my daughter as she is on the tennis team.   I can’t tell you how embarrassing it is to discuss which [edited]we will go to in public.   “Honey, I want to go to the big [edited]”,  thanks wifey.   

So do you guys have big [edited]with Field and Stream in them?

So in my town we original had one D i c k s, but then we got another bigger D i c k s.    This D i c k s was so big it’s got a whole Field and Stream in it.  

So now now when I have to go to D i c k s ,   I ask the wife “You want to go to little D i c k s or big D i c k s”.  At first she wasn’t sure, but then she found out our big D i c k s is the biggest D i c k s in the whole country.

Now she will only insist on going to big D i c k s.   

So recently the family was at the mall, then we realized we had to get a tennis racket for my daughter as she is on the tennis team.   I can’t tell you how embarrassing it is to discuss which D i c k s we will go to in public.   “Honey, I want to go to the big D i c k s”,  says wifey.   

So do you guys have big D i c k s with Field and Stream in them?

This is absolutely a true story.   

Edited by ___ez_e___, 25 October 2018 - 10:53 PM.

_Fat_Basturd_ #2 Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:09 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10539 battles
  • [LMFA0]
In my town we had a D i c k s grocery, they had a reward card that was called the "D i c k s insider" card. They ended up changing it can you figure out why?

Edited by _Fat_Basturd_, 26 October 2018 - 12:10 AM.

SpartacusDiablo #3 Posted 26 October 2018 - 01:23 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17128 battles
  • [III-P]

I will never shop with them after what they did to Troy Industries and their customers after the Newtown shooting.

Basically they had a big contract with Troy Industries for a custom AR-15. It was a great deal and there were a lot of rain checks sold. After that horrific shooting they (in a pure political move) said the would no longer sell AR style rifles and refunded all of the rain checks. Troy learned about this through the Di cks press release.

Then they marked up the cost of the rifles and sold them through Field and Stream.

It was a big FU to Troy, a big FU to the 2nd Amendment, and a big FU to their customers.

I'll never shop with them again.

http://soldiersystem...n-of-msr-sales/

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 26 October 2018 - 01:30 AM.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

___ez_e___ #4 Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 58415 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 25 October 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

I will never shop with them after what they did to Troy Industries and their customers after the Newtown shooting.

Basically they had a big contract with Troy Industries for a custom AR-15. It was a great deal and there were a lot of rain checks sold. After that horrific shooting they (in a pure political move) said the would no longer sell AR style rifles and refunded all of the rain checks. Troy learned about this through the Di cks press release.

Then they marked up the cost of the rifles and sold them through Field and Stream.

It was a big FU to Troy, a big FU to the 2nd Amendment, and a big FU to their customers.

I'll never shop with them again.

http://soldiersystem...n-of-msr-sales/

I recall D i c k s making the decision to stop selling after the shooting.

You know what the real issue is?    We don’t properly diagnose, assist, or institutionalize mental ill people any more.  

Now what we have is mental ill folks disguised in our population as the social, religion, political, or racist extremists or zealots.  

Many of the folks “on the far” are mental ill.  

Thats what I’ve come to believe.  

Edited by ___ez_e___, 26 October 2018 - 11:48 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users