Gravedigger ruins game

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

AndrominaX15 #1 Posted 28 October 2018 - 02:06 AM

Private

• Players
  • 18383 battles
come on guys. Maybe I’m whining, but the intro of the ‘infallible’ Gravedigger is killing the game. Two or more of these things running around in a battle is no match for us little guys. If you want to push these high priced tanks and push out the little guys who can’t affird to drop $100 to buy one, just say so and we will start to drop out. If not, how about downgrading it a little and give us a fighting chance?

_Weeping_Angel_ #2 Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43680 battles
  • [501DV]
I got mine for under $10.  If it is too powerful WG has option to nerf it since it is not labeled a premium. 

Untrust______ #3 Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65419 battles
  • [AFT]
It was free if you had the time. If not well as they say in Russia toughski shitski comrad.

" If u like your salt you can keep your salt " 

zeur0sis #4 Posted 28 October 2018 - 02:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18941 battles
  • [-1]
This is why it’s a collector tank instead of a premium.  It’s all marketing tactics.   Collector tanks are considered “special”. But can be nerfed.  WG has an event with a borderline OP tank.   A lot of people will have to buy gold to finish the event because they want the tank.  After all is said and done.  WG then nerfs the tank into obscurity 

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

dayton07277 #5 Posted 28 October 2018 - 02:14 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 19622 battles
  • [CROWN]

View PostAndrominaX15, on 27 October 2018 - 06:06 PM, said:

come on guys. Maybe I’m whining, but the intro of the ‘infallible’ Gravedigger is killing the game. Two or more of these things running around in a battle is no match for us little guys. If you want to push these high priced tanks and push out the little guys who can’t affird to drop $100 to buy one, just say so and we will start to drop out. If not, how about downgrading it a little and give us a fighting chance?

the tank belongs in tier 8. Tier 7 its just to OP. Even at tier 8 its some what of a bugger. but tier 8 meds can compete with it. tier 6 tank really dont have much of a chance. and tier 7 Meds can hardly cope with it.

Sepp_Ulrich #6 Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 33105 battles
  • [21DAK]
There's no need to nerf Gravedigger. Remember you are using it in Mad Games, so it automatically enables Battle Cordinator. So you use it with 25% more reloading speed, aiming speed and view range. When Mad Games end, Gravedigger will loose those extras.
The Angel of Verdun

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #7 Posted 28 October 2018 - 04:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10092 battles
  • [COD]
You can out-trade the Gravedigger by peek-a-booming—even with tier 6 tanks. 

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

4sfield #8 Posted 28 October 2018 - 05:15 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 29093 battles
  • [-1]

View PostSepp_Ulrich, on 28 October 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

There's no need to nerf Gravedigger. Remember you are using it in Mad Games, so it automatically enables Battle Cordinator. So you use it with 25% more reloading speed, aiming speed and view range. When Mad Games end, Gravedigger will loose those extras.

I haven’t played mine yet but I’ve seen scads of them. It’s pretty darn strong in encounter battles too. It has troll armor and good speed which doesn’t make sense to me. We didn’t need a tier VII IS-6. It also has a ridiculously short reload.

Any decent player driving one is extremely hard to beat, I can’t pen it with a 12t unless I hit the very small weak spot on the turret side or get it from behind and the only spot I can pen it frontally with an M6A2E1 is the lower plate. A tier VII heavy with a huge gun should be able to pen it frontally aomewhere beside there. 

It needs a speed and armor nerf, I think it’s gun is fine.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Jonny_applesauce #9 Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6589 battles
  • [CLEAR]

It's not OP...… the armor is nice but the lower plate is weak and the gun is only good for killing mediums

@4sfield forgot to mention that it couldn't pen his mutant either and there is no reason that it should have a weakspot other than the lower plate 

I treat it like most heavies that sacrifice firepower for durability - angle to it and ignore it until everything else is dead because its gun just isn't scary to anything with decent armor - at least half of the clip will bounce which gives it horrible effective dpm

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

4sfield #10 Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:50 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 29093 battles
  • [-1]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 28 October 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

It's not OP...… the armor is nice but the lower plate is weak and the gun is only good for killing mediums

@4sfield forgot to mention that it couldn't pen his mutant either and there is no reason that it should have a weakspot other than the lower plate 

I treat it like most heavies that sacrifice firepower for durability - angle to it and ignore it until everything else is dead because its gun just isn't scary to anything with decent armor - at least half of the clip will bounce which gives it horrible effective dpm

That’s the point, if you ignore it, it will kill your entire team. The lower plate is smaller than any other lower plate probably in the game. It’s not just the front of them that is unpennable either. 

They’re too strong for the speed and armor they carry. That’s what I’m saying, it’s OPin that regard. It should have to sacrfice something for the 6 shot cannon it has but it doesn’t. It’s OP, low skill ceiling and that’s how I see it. A mutant can pen the cheeks of an IS-6 and the lower plates of every tier VIII heavy, the cannon is not accurate, you have to aim to be effective with it. The lower plate on the ditchdigger is virtually non existent. To hit it you have to let your reticle calm all the way down. By then he’s penned your cheeks 3 times. 

The mutant isn’t unpennable from the front and has latger and more weak spots than a Gravedigger. It doesn’t have the ROF, the speed or the maneuverability it has. It’s too fast and has too much armor and hps for the gun it carries. That makes it OP. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

BorisBaddenov #11 Posted 29 October 2018 - 01:27 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22640 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostAndrominaX15, on 27 October 2018 - 06:06 PM, said:

I got mine for free.  I didn't use anything but my time and effort.

So far, it's been a hard tank for me to do well in and win.  Probably a little "focus the new tank" coupled with "Boris is not goodenov™".

Let the newness ware off and there will be far less of these tanks in games.  Play different tiers for a week or three.  The newest tanks are always the most popular kids on the block - then the novelty wears off.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

reichmarshal_1 #12 Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 37076 battles
  • [VIKSS]
Tried 3 shots in a row just a few meters from front of digger an straight on no angle all three shots bounced I was in a T44 

reichmarshal_1 #13 Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 37076 battles
  • [VIKSS]
It took 38,400 gallons on fuel to get grave digger if all you play is tier /10 you get 100 gallons ever win. So that is 384 win in 10 days or 38 win in tier 10 a day if you win 80% of your battles it play 50 battles a day an win 40 of them I am not able to play 50 battles a day an not an 80% winner so congrats to you for getting it for free if my math is correct 

CARADISAN #14 Posted 10 November 2018 - 03:10 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7437 battles
  • [_BOW_]

Arruína o jogo NÃO!

Se fosse o contrário poderia dizer que os IS-3 E O IS-6 OU O KV-5 ARRUINAM  MINHAS BATALHAS quando estou com o GRAVEDIGGER, POIS é muito complicado abatelos com o GRAVE, POIS ONDE VOCÊ MIRA SÓ APARECE VERMELHO.

Isto não quer dizer que já não os tenha destruído.

A mesma coisa quando eu estou com um tier 6 E enfrento o GRAVEDIGGER.

TEM QUE TER TÁTICA, PRÁTICA E SABER USAR AS DIFERENTES MUNIÇÕES.

NA minha opinião deveriam melhorar a declinação da torre do GRAVE, é por outra opção de arma com um tiro.

Edited by CARADISAN, 10 November 2018 - 03:12 PM.

BorisBaddenov #15 Posted 10 November 2018 - 04:00 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22640 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostCARADISAN, on 10 November 2018 - 07:10 AM, said:

Arruína o jogo NÃO!

Se fosse o contrário poderia dizer que os IS-3 E O IS-6 OU O KV-5 ARRUINAM  MINHAS BATALHAS quando estou com o GRAVEDIGGER, POIS é muito complicado abatelos com o GRAVE, POIS ONDE VOCÊ MIRA SÓ APARECE VERMELHO.

Isto não quer dizer que já não os tenha destruído.

A mesma coisa quando eu estou com um tier 6 E enfrento o GRAVEDIGGER.

TEM QUE TER TÁTICA, PRÁTICA E SABER USAR AS DIFERENTES MUNIÇÕES.

NA minha opinião deveriam melhorar a declinação da torre do GRAVE, é por outra opção de arma com um tiro.

English is your friend.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users