Discord Game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

__The_Dude_30__ #1 Posted 30 October 2018 - 01:28 PM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 16891 battles
  • [CRU2L]
For all of you that have Discord servers, I have found one of the Discord server games that is probably one of the best there is. This game is called Aki. First of all, you have to think of a fictional character or real life person. Aki will then ask you a series of yes or no questions. After enough questions have been asked, Aki guesses the person of character you had in mind. Not to mention, this thing is absolutely spot on. The only time it was incorrect was when I tried the Republican and Democratic nominees running for Governor of Georgia. Some examples of ones that Aki got correct where Happy Gilmore from Happy Gilmore, Walt Kowalski from Gran Torino, and of course, I had to try Josef Stalin. I am having a blast with this game, so just thought I'd share.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

Thatguyujustmet #2 Posted 30 October 2018 - 02:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10838 battles
  • [XWING]

It's called Akinator… it's from... well many many years ago.  (2007 according to Wikipedia)

It's cool to see they implemented it into Discord.

__The_Dude_30__ #3 Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:02 PM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 16891 battles
  • [CRU2L]

I just realized how much this post sounds like an advertising pitch.....

No, I'm not sponsored;)

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

__The_Dude_30__ #4 Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:02 PM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 16891 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostThatguyujustmet, on 30 October 2018 - 09:04 AM, said:

It's called Akinator… it's from... well many many years ago.  (2007 according to Wikipedia)

It's cool to see they implemented it into Discord.

Cool, didn't know it was a real thing.

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users